Methylprednisolone and Drug addiction - from FDA reports
Drug addiction is found among people who take Methylprednisolone, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Oxycontin, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Drug addiction with Methylprednisolone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22,909 people who have side effects when taking Methylprednisolone from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
22,909 people reported to have side effects when taking Methylprednisolone.
Among them, 75 people (0.33%) have Drug addiction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Drug addiction when taking Methylprednisolone *:
- female: 64 %
- male: 36 %
Age of people who have Drug addiction when taking Methylprednisolone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 36.21 %
- 30-39: 13.79 %
- 40-49: 41.38 %
- 50-59: 6.9 %
- 60+: 1.72 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (22 people, 29.33%)
- Depression (14 people, 18.67%)
- Birth Control (6 people, 8.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (5 people, 6.67%)
- Insomnia (5 people, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (41 people, 54.67%)
- Levaquin (35 people, 46.67%)
- Albuterol (26 people, 34.67%)
- Ambien (23 people, 30.67%)
- Prevacid (22 people, 29.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (38 people, 50.67%)
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (34 people, 45.33%)
- Drug Dependence (34 people, 45.33%)
- Pain (32 people, 42.67%)
- Depression (25 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Drug addiction when taking Methylprednisolone?
- Check symptoms - is drug addiction caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDrug addiction and drugs with ingredients of methylprednisolone.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDrug addiction and Methylprednisolone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Methylprednisolone has active ingredients of methylprednisolone. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Methylprednisolone 24,031 users)
Drug addiction has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, drug abuse, pain, depression (latest reports from 42,971 Drug addiction patients).
Browse all side effects of Methylprednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Drug addictionDrug addiction
Could your condition cause Drug addictionDrug addiction
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
ANYONE KNOW IF USING STRIPS OF SUBOXONE AND CUTTING THEM INTO 8THS IS EASIER TO GET OFF SUBOXONE. BEEN ON FOR A YEAR AND I DON'T WANNA BE ON IT NO MORE. IM PRESCRIBED 2 1/2 A DAY BUT ONLY TAKE ONE I CAN TAKE A 1/4 AND BE OK I JUST HEARD THAT SUBOXONE WITHDRAWEL IS WORSE THAN PERCOSET.