Methylprednisolone and Enlarged prostate - from FDA reports
Enlarged prostate is found among people who take Methylprednisolone, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Combivent, and have Gastroesophageal reflux disease . We study 22,907 people who have side effects while taking Methylprednisolone from FDA. Among them, 10 have Enlarged prostate. Find out below who they are, when they have Enlarged prostate and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Methylprednisolone has active ingredients of methylprednisolone. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Methylprednisolone 23,999 users)
Enlarged prostate has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, enlarged prostate (latest reports from 24,197 Enlarged prostate patients).
On Jan, 24, 2017
22,907 people reported to have side effects when taking Methylprednisolone.
Among them, 10 people (0.04%) have Enlarged Prostate
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Enlarged Prostate when taking Methylprednisolone *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Enlarged Prostate when taking Methylprednisolone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 12.5 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 75.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 10.00%)
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (1 person, 10.00%)
- Impaired Gastric Emptying (1 person, 10.00%)
- Immunodeficiency Disorders (1 person, 10.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor (5 people, 50.00%)
- Flomax (5 people, 50.00%)
- Coumadin (5 people, 50.00%)
- Combivent (5 people, 50.00%)
- Lisinopril (4 people, 40.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypothyroidism (5 people, 50.00%)
- Constipation (5 people, 50.00%)
- Chest Pain (5 people, 50.00%)
- Weight Increased (4 people, 40.00%)
- Hypotension (4 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Enlarged prostate when taking Methylprednisolone?
Browse all side effects of Methylprednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Enlarged prostateEnlarged prostate
Could your condition cause Enlarged prostateEnlarged prostate
Can you answer these questions?
Doctors agree that I should not take all three medicines at the same time (amlodipine, atenolol and Flowmax) but disagree on when to take each of them (Morning, Noon, Night). I also drink coffee or tea in the morning and occasional cocktail at 5-7 PM. How do most people take these medicines with ...