Review: could Methylprednisolone cause Libido increased?
Summary: there is no Libido increased reported by people who take Methylprednisolone yet.
We study 5,131 people who have side effects while taking Methylprednisolone from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Libido increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Methylprednisolone and have Libido increased >>>
Methylprednisolone has active ingredients of methylprednisolone. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Methylprednisolone 5,875 users)
Libido increased (increased sexual urge to have sex) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, restless leg syndrome, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety.(latest reports from Libido increased 1,214 patients)
On Dec, 13, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Libido Increased while taking Methylprednisolone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Methylprednisolone
- support group for people who have Libido Increased
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Nasal and chest infection and congestion
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Stuffy Nose Chest Congestion And Swelling Of Cheek Bones, and takes Methylprednisolone)
I have been suffering stuffy nose and chest congestion and swelling of cheek bones due to infection, started taking methyprednisone and yesterday and no relieve as of yet i am getting worse.
- While taking a medrol 4 mg. pill pack, (a blood test was done) can a false reading occur for the vitamin-d level or score lower than 30 occur?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Back Degeneration, Severe Constipation, Emphysema And Past Precancerous Polyp's, Calcium Deficiency Or Vitamin D, and takes MethylPREDNISolone)
I thought I was having a heart attack. I went to an E.R. was admitted, after many tests it was not. Three days later I went to my family doctor, believed in was due to my lungs. I was prescribed a 4 mg. medrol pill pack. About 4-5 days later I was still having chest pains so I went back. Another doc ...
- Causes of polyuria post renal transplantation (living donor)
(Asked by a 28 year old man who has Persistent Post Renal Transplant Polyuria (8l/day), and takes Cellcept, Medrol, Prograf)
Persistent polyuria 3 weeks after renal transplantation from living don or. O
Pre-transplant urine output of 2,5l/day, no dialysis performed prior to operation.
Receiver: male, age 28, 190cm/85kg
Donor: female, age 31, 175cm/65kg
- Why would methylpredisolone make my face red
(Asked by a 30 year old woman who has Costochondritis, and takes Toradol, Medrol)
I was at the hospital last night and they gave me a shot of solumedrol 125mg and toradol 60mg. Today I went fill my prescriptions of medrol pak 4mg flexeril 10mg and lortab 7.5mg. Why would my face and chest be red like it is sun burnt.
- Pain under armpit and numbness radiating down to fingers
(Asked by a 45 year old man who has Pain Under Armpit And Numbness Radiating Down To Fingers , and takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride - 25MG, Methylprednisolone)
took my medication just before bed time as suggested Amitriptyline 25mg and Methylprednisolone 4mg, once in bed I started feeling pain and pressure under armpit and numbness down to fingers and warm feeling as well
More questions for: Methylprednisolone, Libido increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Methylprednisolone none ending nightmer (1 response)
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has The World Turns And The Door Moves Lose Of Balance, and takes Methylprednisolone)
methylprednisolone i call it dethylpredinsolone I feel as if my brain is shutting down at a very slow rate on 08/12/14 i walked to patient first of sterling, va. was diagnosed with poison oak/iv (depending on the doc.)then the doctor asked me if i have any allergy and i say yes to see shell foods a ...
More reviews for: Methylprednisolone, Libido increased
- A study of side effects of Methylprednisolone for a patient with Poison Ivy. The patient has Petechiae Rash Both Sides Of Abdomen
Comments: Started prednisone by mouth yesterday, taking 6 tablets yesterday (intermittently during day), 5 tablets today, and decreasing by one until finished (21 pills in all). Noticed this 'rash' last night . . .still present today. I'm also on Quinapril, Premarin, Xanax, Paxil.
Poison ivy seems to be ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Medrol for a patient with Eczema - Nummular, Psoriasis. The patient has Nummular Eczema, Psoriasis
Comments: I had to take up to 98mgs a day to get the skin conditions under control. Have slowly been coming off the drugs and am now down to 26mgs a day. Have developed Dysphonia and a slew of other side effects including osteo arthritis [knees], osteopeosis, occular hypertension, had both lenses in my eyes r ...
- A study of drug interactions between Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol, Methylprednisolone, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Knee Injury - Medial Collateral Ligament (mcl), High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Breast Tenderness
Comments: I have been taking the levothyroxine for my hypothyroidism for about 2 years, and the lorsartan potassium for my high blood pressure for about 3 months and my thyroid level and blood pressure level is much better. In the last 2 months, I took a 6 day dose of methylprednisolone and then I took Diclof ...
- A study of side effects of Methylprednisolone for a patient with Neck Pain. The patient has Heart Enzyme Slightly Up Ecg Off
Comments: I was on the methyiprednisolone tablets, uso 4 mg for three days and got off because a rise in blood pressure. the pressure got so bad that i went to the hospital to get my pressure down. Now that i have been off of the drug my blood pressure goes up and down, but not bad. did this drug do this to ...
- A study of drug interactions between Asparatate Chelated Minerals, Multivitamin, Calcium D - Glucarate, Xopenex Hfa, Clonazepam, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Advair Diskus 500/50, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Montelukast Sodium, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Methylprednisolone, Dexilant, Lunesta for a patient with General Physical Condition, Osteoporosis Post-menopausal, Bronchial Asthma, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Restless Leg Syndrome, Allery, Gerds, Allergy Prophylaxis, Herpes Dermatitis, Hypothyroidism Postoperative, Gerd. The patient has Weight Increased, Abdominal Pain, Abdominal Bloating
Comments: I am a 60 year old with GERDS post Nissan Fundoplication and still suffer from extreme regurgitation with aspiration into the bronchial tubes and lungs. The abdominal pain, bloating and weight gain increase the symptoms especially at night and early morning. I wake due to Hypoxia, Obstructive Slee ...
More related studies for: Methylprednisolone, Libido increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.