Methylprednisolone and Libido increased - from FDA reports
Libido increased is reported only by a few people who take Methylprednisolone. We study 22,909 people who have side effects while taking Methylprednisolone from FDA. Among them, 1 have Libido increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Libido increased and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
22,909 people reported to have side effects when taking Methylprednisolone.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Libido increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Libido increased when taking Methylprednisolone *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 100.00%)
- Restless Leg Syndrome (1 person, 100.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (1 person, 100.00%)
- Depression (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cardiac Disorder (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ultracet (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lorazepam (1 person, 100.00%)
- Daypro (1 person, 100.00%)
- Albuterol (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Suicide Attempt (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pneumonia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pathological Gambling (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypersexuality (1 person, 100.00%)
- Coronary Artery Occlusion (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Libido increased when taking Methylprednisolone?
- Check symptoms - is libido increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsLibido increased and drugs with ingredients of methylprednisolone.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLibido increased and Methylprednisolone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Methylprednisolone has active ingredients of methylprednisolone. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Methylprednisolone 24,031 users)
Libido increased (increased sexual urge to have sex) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia, restless leg syndrome (latest reports from 1,756 Libido increased patients).
Browse all side effects of Methylprednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Libido increasedLibido increased
Could your condition cause Libido increasedLibido increased
What would happen?
Questions to the study
So I was diagnosed Narkolepsie today. On one Hand I´m happy, there is a reason for my sleepyness for years.A lot of andidepressiv drugs I swallowed, yet Venlafaxin 300 mg in the morning.I always liked sex, but in the last years my Libido decreased, even with my new wonderful girlfrand I will ...
I think I have serotonin syndrome which brought on a multiple sclerosis relapse only the doctor doesn't think so. I was diagnosed with MS Jan 2008 and had a relapse a month or two later. I haven't had one since until now. I eat healthy and exercise (I cycle and swim, nothing to strenuous)and ...