Home > Methylprednisolone > Vaginal yeast infection > Methylprednisolone and Vaginal yeast infection
Review: could Methylprednisolone cause Vaginal yeast infection?
We study 5,128 people who have side effects while taking Methylprednisolone from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Vaginal yeast infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal yeast infection and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Methylprednisolone and have Vaginal yeast infection >>>
Methylprednisolone (latest outcomes from 5,866 users) has active ingredients of methylprednisolone. It is often used in inflammation.
Vaginal yeast infection
Vaginal yeast infection (latest reports from 3,704 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 5,121 people reported to have side effects when taking Methylprednisolone. Among them, 5 people (0.10%) have Vaginal Yeast Infection.
Time on Methylprednisolone when people have Vaginal yeast infection * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vaginal yeast infection||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Vaginal yeast infection when taking Methylprednisolone * :
|Vaginal yeast infection||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vaginal yeast infection when taking Methylprednisolone * :
|Vaginal yeast infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Vaginal yeast infection when taking Methylprednisolone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vaginal yeast infection||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Vaginal yeast infection ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Insomnia (3 people, 60.00%)
- Restless legs syndrome (3 people, 60.00%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (3 people, 60.00%)
- Essential hypertension (3 people, 60.00%)
- Hot flush (3 people, 60.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Mobic (3 people, 60.00%)
- Clonazepam (3 people, 60.00%)
- Neurontin (3 people, 60.00%)
- Patanol (3 people, 60.00%)
- Allegra (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vaginal Yeast Infection while taking Methylprednisolone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Methylprednisolone and have Vaginal Yeast Infection
- support group for people who take Methylprednisolone
- support group for people who have Vaginal Yeast Infection
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can sulfamethoxazole-tmp ds, raise or lower blood sugar.
Symptoms the last 10 days are chills, sweating, light fever (98.9 to 100) sometimes. General malaise, tired, poor sleep. Just depressed, because of the recurrent Infection that no antibiotics (supposedly the bacteria Klesiella-pneumoniae is Sensitive to all the antibiotics I have taken so far)has cl ...
- Nasal and chest infection and congestion
I have been suffering stuffy nose and chest congestion and swelling of cheek bones due to infection, started taking methyprednisone and yesterday and no relieve as of yet i am getting worse.
- While taking a medrol 4 mg. pill pack, (a blood test was done) can a false reading occur for the vitamin-d level or score lower than 30 occur?
I thought I was having a heart attack. I went to an E.R. was admitted, after many tests it was not. Three days later I went to my family doctor, believed in was due to my lungs. I was prescribed a 4 mg. medrol pill pack. About 4-5 days later I was still having chest pains so I went back. Another doc ...
More questions for: Methylprednisolone, Vaginal yeast infection
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Methylprednisolone none ending nightmer
methylprednisolone i call it dethylpredinsolone I feel as if my brain is shutting down at a very slow rate on 08/12/14 i walked to patient first of sterling, va. was diagnosed with poison oak/iv (depending on the doc.)then the doctor asked me if i have any allergy and i say yes to see shell foods a ...
- Kenalog injection nightmare!
First weird symptom started with a mild sore throat that turned into swollen throat that felt like I had an obstructed airway.
Then about 2 weeks after that I had a period that lasted on and off extremely heavy for 3 weeks
Then I noticed a large indent on top of my right butt cheek
Shortly after ...
More reviews for: Methylprednisolone, Vaginal yeast infection
On eHealthMe, Methylprednisolone (methylprednisolone) is often used for inflammation. Find out below the conditions Methylprednisolone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Methylprednisolone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Methylprednisolone, Vaginal yeast infection
Recent Methylprednisolone related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Methylprednisolone, Vaginal yeast infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (46 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (46 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Tricuspid Atresia