Review: could Methylprednisolone cause Vaginal yeast infection?
Summary: Vaginal yeast infection is reported only by a few people who take Methylprednisolone.
We study 5,141 people who have side effects while taking Methylprednisolone from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Vaginal yeast infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal yeast infection and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Methylprednisolone and have Vaginal yeast infection >>>
Methylprednisolone has active ingredients of methylprednisolone. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from 5,885 Methylprednisolone users)
Vaginal yeast infection
Vaginal yeast infection has been reported by people with depression, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 1,336 Vaginal yeast infection patients)
On Apr, 2, 2015: 5,141 people reported to have side effects when taking Methylprednisolone. Among them, 5 people (0.10%) have Vaginal Yeast Infection.
Time on Methylprednisolone when people have Vaginal yeast infection * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vaginal yeast infection||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Vaginal yeast infection when taking Methylprednisolone * :
|Vaginal yeast infection||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vaginal yeast infection when taking Methylprednisolone * :
|Vaginal yeast infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Vaginal yeast infection when taking Methylprednisolone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vaginal yeast infection||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Vaginal yeast infection ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Insomnia (3 people, 60.00%)
- Restless legs syndrome (3 people, 60.00%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (3 people, 60.00%)
- Essential hypertension (3 people, 60.00%)
- Hot flush (3 people, 60.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Mobic (3 people, 60.00%)
- Clonazepam (3 people, 60.00%)
- Neurontin (3 people, 60.00%)
- Patanol (3 people, 60.00%)
- Allegra (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of methylprednisolone and vaginal yeast infection on
Do you have Vaginal Yeast Infection while taking Methylprednisolone?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Methylprednisolone and have Vaginal Yeast Infection
- support group for people who take Methylprednisolone
- support group for people who have Vaginal Yeast Infection
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Adderall 30 for a 29-year old woman with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has 4 Hour Energy, Increased Thirst, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Feeling Hot, Yeast Infection - Vagina
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 40-year old woman with Allergy To Chemicals. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina
- A study of drug interactions between Azithromycin, Methylprednisolone for a 52-year old woman with Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Upper Respiratory Tract Inflammation. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Back Pain - Low, Diarrhea Associated With Medications, Insomnia, Headache - Migraine Without Aura
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Methylprednisolone, Cellcept, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 70-year old woman with Hypothyroidism, Vasculitis, Heart Arrythmia. The patient has Adrenaline Surges With High Bp, Heart Arrythmias - Increase
- A study of side effects of Methylprednisolone for a 21-year old woman with Acute Bronchitis. The patient has Restless Leg Syndrome
Recent Methylprednisolone related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.