Home > Methylprednisolone > Vaginal yeast infection > Methylprednisolone and Vaginal yeast infection
Review: could Methylprednisolone cause Vaginal yeast infection?
We study 5,128 people who have side effects while taking Methylprednisolone from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Vaginal yeast infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal yeast infection and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Methylprednisolone and have Vaginal yeast infection >>>
Methylprednisolone (latest outcomes from 5,870 users) has active ingredients of methylprednisolone. It is often used in inflammation.
Vaginal yeast infection
Vaginal yeast infection (latest reports from 3,738 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 5,121 people reported to have side effects when taking Methylprednisolone. Among them, 5 people (0.10%) have Vaginal Yeast Infection.
Time on Methylprednisolone when people have Vaginal yeast infection * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vaginal yeast infection||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Vaginal yeast infection when taking Methylprednisolone * :
|Vaginal yeast infection||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vaginal yeast infection when taking Methylprednisolone * :
|Vaginal yeast infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Vaginal yeast infection when taking Methylprednisolone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vaginal yeast infection||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Vaginal yeast infection ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Insomnia (3 people, 60.00%)
- Restless legs syndrome (3 people, 60.00%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (3 people, 60.00%)
- Essential hypertension (3 people, 60.00%)
- Hot flush (3 people, 60.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Mobic (3 people, 60.00%)
- Clonazepam (3 people, 60.00%)
- Neurontin (3 people, 60.00%)
- Patanol (3 people, 60.00%)
- Allegra (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vaginal Yeast Infection while taking Methylprednisolone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Methylprednisolone and have Vaginal Yeast Infection
- support group for people who take Methylprednisolone
- support group for people who have Vaginal Yeast Infection
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can sulfamethoxazole-tmp ds, raise or lower blood sugar.
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Yeast Infection - Vagina, UTI - Acute, and takes Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim)
Symptoms the last 10 days are chills, sweating, light fever (98.9 to 100) sometimes. General malaise, tired, poor sleep. Just depressed, because of the recurrent Infection that no antibiotics (supposedly the bacteria Klesiella-pneumoniae is Sensitive to all the antibiotics I have taken so far)has cl ...
- Nasal and chest infection and congestion
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Stuffy Nose Chest Congestion And Swelling Of Cheek Bones, and takes Methylprednisolone)
I have been suffering stuffy nose and chest congestion and swelling of cheek bones due to infection, started taking methyprednisone and yesterday and no relieve as of yet i am getting worse.
- While taking a medrol 4 mg. pill pack, (a blood test was done) can a false reading occur for the vitamin-d level or score lower than 30 occur?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Back Degeneration, Severe Constipation, Emphysema And Past Precancerous Polyp's, Calcium Deficiency Or Vitamin D, and takes MethylPREDNISolone)
I thought I was having a heart attack. I went to an E.R. was admitted, after many tests it was not. Three days later I went to my family doctor, believed in was due to my lungs. I was prescribed a 4 mg. medrol pill pack. About 4-5 days later I was still having chest pains so I went back. Another doc ...
- Causes of polyuria post renal transplantation (living donor)
(Asked by a 28 year old man who has Persistent Post Renal Transplant Polyuria (8l/day), and takes Cellcept, Medrol, Prograf)
Persistent polyuria 3 weeks after renal transplantation from living don or. O
Pre-transplant urine output of 2,5l/day, no dialysis performed prior to operation.
Receiver: male, age 28, 190cm/85kg
Donor: female, age 31, 175cm/65kg
- Why would methylpredisolone make my face red
(Asked by a 30 year old woman who has Costochondritis, and takes Toradol, Medrol)
I was at the hospital last night and they gave me a shot of solumedrol 125mg and toradol 60mg. Today I went fill my prescriptions of medrol pak 4mg flexeril 10mg and lortab 7.5mg. Why would my face and chest be red like it is sun burnt.
More questions for: Methylprednisolone, Vaginal yeast infection
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Methylprednisolone none ending nightmer
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has The World Turns And The Door Moves Lose Of Balance, and takes Methylprednisolone)
methylprednisolone i call it dethylpredinsolone I feel as if my brain is shutting down at a very slow rate on 08/12/14 i walked to patient first of sterling, va. was diagnosed with poison oak/iv (depending on the doc.)then the doctor asked me if i have any allergy and i say yes to see shell foods a ...
- Kenalog injection nightmare!
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Yeast Infection - Vagina, Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular, Weird Throat Blockage Within 2 Weeks, Large Dent In Injection Site, and takes Kenalog)
First weird symptom started with a mild sore throat that turned into swollen throat that felt like I had an obstructed airway.
Then about 2 weeks after that I had a period that lasted on and off extremely heavy for 3 weeks
Then I noticed a large indent on top of my right butt cheek
Shortly after ...
More reviews for: Methylprednisolone, Vaginal yeast infection
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Lamictal, Geodon, Synthroid, Dexedrine, Buspar, Valium, Xanax Xr, Soma, Celebrex, Strattera, Lidoderm, Thorazine, Vesicare, Methylprednisolone for a patient with Knee Pain, Bipolar Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Add, Bipolar Mania, Mania, Insomnia, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Low Back Pain. The patient has Joint Instability, Panic Attack
Comments: I was diagnosed as being bipolar 15 years ago. I have been stable and highly-functioning for a few years until Blue Cross Blue Shield decided they did not like my antipsychotic anymore, and refused to pay for it. I have been forced to suddenly change from the perfectly-balanced Abilify/Lamictal co ...
More related studies for: Methylprednisolone, Vaginal yeast infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Neck Pain and Insomnia
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (4 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (6 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (17 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (5 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (5 minutes ago)
- Fluconazole for a 50-year old woman who has Skin Candida (18 minutes ago)
- Prednisolone, Metformin, Sumatriptan, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Ocusert Pilo-20, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Celebrex, Tramadol, Naproxen, Nifedipine, Butrans, Plaquenil, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Clonazepam for a 41-year old woman who has Immunosuppressant Drug Level, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Migraine With Aura, Pain And Sleep, Reflux Gastritis, Sjogren's Syndrome, Anxiety, Pain, Reynauds, Graft Rejection, SLE, Myoclonus (22 minutes ago)