Methylprednisolone and Vaginal yeast infection - from FDA reports
Vaginal yeast infection is found among people who take Methylprednisolone, especially for people who are 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Neurontin, and have Back pain. This review analyzes which people have Vaginal yeast infection with Methylprednisolone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22,909 people who have side effects when taking Methylprednisolone from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
22,909 people reported to have side effects when taking Methylprednisolone.
Among them, 9 people (0.04%) have Vaginal yeast infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Methylprednisolone when people have Vaginal yeast infection *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Vaginal yeast infection when taking Methylprednisolone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 66.67 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Restless Leg Syndrome (3 people, 33.33%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 33.33%)
- Hot Flush (3 people, 33.33%)
- Essential Hypertension (3 people, 33.33%)
- Back Pain (3 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prednisone (4 people, 44.44%)
- Neurontin (4 people, 44.44%)
- Tagamet (3 people, 33.33%)
- Menest (3 people, 33.33%)
- Clonazepam (3 people, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (5 people, 55.56%)
- Headache (5 people, 55.56%)
- Oral Candidiasis (4 people, 44.44%)
- Back Pain (4 people, 44.44%)
- Haemorrhoids (3 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Vaginal yeast infection when taking Methylprednisolone?
- Check symptoms - is vaginal yeast infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsVaginal yeast infection and drugs with ingredients of methylprednisolone.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVaginal yeast infection and Methylprednisolone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Methylprednisolone has active ingredients of methylprednisolone. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Methylprednisolone 24,031 users)
Vaginal yeast infection
Vaginal yeast infection has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, birth control, osteoporosis, arthritis, breast cancer (latest reports from 1,431 Vaginal yeast infection patients).
Browse all side effects of Methylprednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal yeast infectionVaginal yeast infection
Could your condition cause Vaginal yeast infectionVaginal yeast infection
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I think I have serotonin syndrome which brought on a multiple sclerosis relapse only the doctor doesn't think so. I was diagnosed with MS Jan 2008 and had a relapse a month or two later. I haven't had one since until now. I eat healthy and exercise (I cycle and swim, nothing to strenuous)and ...