Home > Metoclopramide > Csf lymphocyte count increased > Metoclopramide and Csf lymphocyte count increased
Review: could Metoclopramide cause Csf lymphocyte count increased?
We study 37,369 people who have side effects while taking Metoclopramide from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Csf lymphocyte count increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Metoclopramide and have Csf lymphocyte count increased >>>
Metoclopramide (latest outcomes from 37,595 users) has active ingredients of metoclopramide hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea.
Csf lymphocyte count increased
Csf lymphocyte count increased (latest reports from 253 patients) has been reported by people with sepsis, prostate cancer, sinusitis, rheumatoid arthritis, malaria.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 37,369 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoclopramide. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Csf Lymphocyte Count Increased.
Time on Metoclopramide when people have Csf lymphocyte count increased * :
Gender of people who have Csf lymphocyte count increased when taking Metoclopramide * :
|Csf lymphocyte count increased||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Csf lymphocyte count increased when taking Metoclopramide * :
|Csf lymphocyte count increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Piroxicam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Methotrexate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Enbrel (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Csf Lymphocyte Count Increased while taking Metoclopramide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Metoclopramide and have Csf Lymphocyte Count Increased
- support group for people who take Metoclopramide
- support group for people who have Csf Lymphocyte Count Increased
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i take reglan and allopurinol together
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has High Levels Of Uric Acid, Nasea , and takes Allopurinol, Reglan)
I need to know if i can take reglan and allopurinol together. I have nasea and uric acid problems and i am tierd of feeling like vomiting and i dont know what to take for nasea and wont interract with allopurinol thank you.
- I have a 10 cm cyst in my pancreas--i took reglan for 11 years--could that drug cause the cyst?
(Asked by a 69 year old man who has HAD IT DRAINED---MIGHT GROW BACK, and takes REGLAN)
ANYBODY DEVELOP A CYST FROM THE RESULTS OF TAKING REGLAN FOR MANY YEARS?
- How should i take metozolv odt (to help empty my stomach and omeprazole - bicarb 40-1,10 (for reflux). one says on empty stomach, the other 1 hour brfore meals
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Esophageal Cancer, Stomach Cancer, Acid Reflux, and takes Omeprazole; Sodium Bicarbonate, Metozolv Odt)
Had cancer of the esophagus and stomach (tumor at the junction. Did chemo and radiation, had surgery, more chemo, clean pet scan. Now I cannot empty my stomach, and I suffer vomiting and acid reflux at night. I was given the Omepazole for the acid reflux and vomiting, then they discovered it was cau ...
- Paxil and metoclopramide
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Gastroparisis And Anxiety, and takes Metoclopramide, Paxil )
I have been on 10mg of paxil for 7 yrs just diagnosed with Gastroparisis and now taking reglan 3x a day
- Treatment for a dvt in person with lung cancer
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Stage Iv, DVT, and takes Dexamethasone, Methadone Hydrochloride, Reglan, Klonopin, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Vitamin D)
Have contracted a large painful DVT in groin thru calf. Hospicis doctor will only administer Aspirin 325 mg. what I have researched does this not address dissolving clot. Hospicis doctor told me the tumor lung cancer was more likely to bleed with treatment to dissolve clot. She was negative and said ...
More questions for: Metoclopramide, Csf lymphocyte count increased
More reviews for: Metoclopramide, Csf lymphocyte count increased
- A study of drug interactions between Tetracycline Hydrochloride, Nifedipine, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Zomig, Fluconazole, Nystatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Remeron, Famvir, Metoclopramide for a patient with Lyme Disease, Raynauds, Restless Leg Syndrome, Migraine, Candidiasis, Muscle Relaxant Therapy, Depression, Genital Herpes, Gastroparesis. The patient has Lyme Symptoms Tmj; Muscle Pain; Fatigue, Gastroparesis, Rls, Oral Herpes, Raynauds, Throbbing Pain Base Of Skull Occipital Neuralgia
Comments: I have pos. speckled ANA titer since I was in my early 20's, but no autoimmunity symptoms or rashes to report. My LLMD has dx'd me as having lyme disease and I am in treatment for that currently.
- A study of drug interactions between Durezol, Prednisone, Reglan, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Sertraline, Omeprazole, Flexeril, Gabapentin, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a patient with Uveitis, Autoimmune Disorder, Constipation, Tachyarrhythmia, Arthralgia, Anxiety, Gerd, Nerve Pain. The patient has Smelling Burning, Muscle Twitching, Numbness, Studdering Over Words, Thinking Problems, Weakness, Tiredness, Clogged Ears And Ringing, Palpitations, Electric Shock Down R Side When Turn Head To R, Blurry Vision One Eye, Painful Leg And Foot Cramp, Muscle Stiffness
Comments: Pacemaker due to 3 rd degree AV Block
Intraocular lenses due to cataracts
Celiac disease use gluten free diet
- A study of drug interactions between OxyCODONE, TORADOL, Lactulose, Bisacodyl, MILK OF MAGNESIA, Colace, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Temazepam, Prochlorperazine Maleate, Metoclopramide for a patient with Pain, Constipation, Insomnia, Nausea Postoperative, Nausea. The patient has C. Difficile Colitis
Comments: Resulted in full removal of the colon
- A study of drug interactions between Lithium Carbonate, Ambien, Reglan for a patient with Bipolar Disorder, Sleep Disorder, Gastroparesis. The patient has Mania
Comments: Took Reglan for two days. Become highly manic after second day of taking med. Reglan given for gastroparesis. Inflamed intestines found during surgery. After one day of reglan, bowel movements times 14 in two days. No sleep in 36 hours. Quit taking med. Understand that Reglan is only med for Gastro ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Reglan, Potassium Gluconate, Omeprazole, Ativan, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Zofran, Phenergan for a patient with Malabsorption, Delayed Gastric Emptying, Hypokalemia, Reflux Esophagitis, Esophageal Stricture - Benign, Intestinal Spasm, Nausea, Nausea And Vomiting. The patient has Vomiting
Comments: Persistant vomiting. Been diagnosed with paralytic ileus thru gastric emptying study. Have a GI doc but am getting no releif from the constant vomiting malnutrition other than hospitalization until better. Sent home after a week sometimes 2. Only to become ill again weeks later. Have had CT MRI XRay ...
More related studies for: Metoclopramide, Csf lymphocyte count increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Abilify and Gambling
- Itching and Crestor
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (11 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: I was on sulfasalazine for about 3 1/2 months. My stomach ... (20 hours ago)
- Can ciliapram cause emphysemia
Answer: I too have taken citalopram, for fibromyalgia pain, and wa ... (2 days ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (17 hours ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (17 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (1 day ago)