Metoprolol tartrate and Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularis - from FDA reports
Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularis is found among people who take Metoprolol tartrate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Magnevist, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularis with Metoprolol tartrate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 46,478 people who have side effects when taking Metoprolol tartrate from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 23, 2017
46,478 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoprolol Tartrate.
Among them, 19 people (0.04%) have Idiopathic Or Primary Livedo Reticularis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Idiopathic Or Primary Livedo Reticularis when taking Metoprolol Tartrate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Idiopathic Or Primary Livedo Reticularis when taking Metoprolol Tartrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 21.43 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 78.57 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (10 people, 52.63%)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abdominal (8 people, 42.11%)
- Diabetes (8 people, 42.11%)
- Ischaemic Heart Disease Prophylaxis (5 people, 26.32%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (3 people, 15.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Sensipar (13 people, 68.42%)
- Optimark (13 people, 68.42%)
- Omniscan (13 people, 68.42%)
- Multihance (13 people, 68.42%)
- Magnevist (13 people, 68.42%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (18 people, 94.74%)
- Skin Discoloration (14 people, 73.68%)
- Pain (14 people, 73.68%)
- Skin Hypertrophy (13 people, 68.42%)
- Itching (13 people, 68.42%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularis when taking Metoprolol tartrate?
- Check symptoms - is idiopathic or primary livedo reticularis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Metoprolol tartrate has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metoprolol tartrate 50,371 users)
Idiopathic Or Primary Livedo Reticularis
Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularis (netlike pattern of reddish-blue skin discoloration, usually on the legs) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 1,531 Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularis patients).
Browse all side effects of Metoprolol tartratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularisIdiopathic or primary livedo reticularis
Could your condition cause Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularisIdiopathic or primary livedo reticularis
- High blood pressure and Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularis
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominal and Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularis
- Diabetes and Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularis
- Ischaemic heart disease prophylaxis and Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularis
- Multiple sclerosis and Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularis
Can you answer these questions?
Reaching out for support for individuals with same symptoms as myself...Since increasing Metoprolol I have started having ringing in the ears. And now I am experiencing optic eye pressure. According to research, if I can lose about 20-30 lbs and de-stress I may be able to reduce or do away ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Have afib. Had hybrid maze procedure to correct afib. Felt like a million bucks. Afib came back. Cardiologist perscribed Rythmol, multaq, pro something or other, and now metoprolol for two years. Shocked that I've put on weight even though I exercise regularly. The weight and itching ...
I only have one thyroid but when I was put on a very small amount of metoprolol succinate I began feeling very tired and started to gain weight. I was on a natural thyroid so I increased the thyroid. I began to feel better. My problem was I couldn't find it in health food stores anymore and it ...
Hi: I have been on Metoprolol Tartrate for 2 years now. I started taking Magnesium Citrate almost 1 month ago. Just this week, my blood in the morning was 97/72 and my heart rate earlier in the week was 55-59. My normal morning blood pressure is 118/75 and my normal resting heart rate is 75. ...
My husband has been diagnosed with drug induced lupus. He is on Metoprolol and amlodipine/besylate. Severe rash on his back, chest & legs. Eyelids very swollen Has anyone else reported similar symptoms?