Review: could Metoprolol succinate cause Adenoid cystic carcinoma?
Summary: there is no Adenoid cystic carcinoma reported by people who take Metoprolol succinate yet.
We study 17,352 people who have side effects while taking Metoprolol succinate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Adenoid cystic carcinoma and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Metoprolol succinate and have Adenoid cystic carcinoma >>>
Metoprolol succinate has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metoprolol succinate 18,027 users)
Adenoid cystic carcinoma
Adenoid cystic carcinoma (cancer that can exist in many different body sites) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, breast cancer, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, crohn's disease, headache.(latest reports from Adenoid cystic carcinoma 85 patients)
On Dec, 21, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma while taking Metoprolol Succinate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Metoprolol succinate
- support group for people who have Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can unexplained hypertension be cause by a partial thyroidectomy?
(Asked by a 50 year old man who has BP 135/77 Even After Increasing Meds, and takes Acetaminophen, Fluticasone Propionate, Allegra D 24 Hour, Nexium, Valsartan, Metoprolol Succinate, Amlodipine Besylate)
Doc is trying to figure out why the BP suddenly spiked. I started an exercise regimen after a stress test. I had to be on Metoprolol just to pass the test. Results were no heart-related issues. Lost 6lbs. since starting exercise and don't know if this is Thyroidal or not. No discussion with the ...
- Can i take a cold medicing while taking metoprolol succinate er 25mg
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Metoprolol Succinate)
Just want to know if can I take a cold medicine while Metoprolol Succinate ER 25mg
- Will taking dong quai interfere with the effectiveness of my nexplanon birth control implant?
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Metoprolol Succinate, Nexplanon)
My cycle has been all over the place since getting my implant. I read Dong Quai could help with regulation but I worry it will alter the effectiveness of the birth control.
- What reactions do you have from flecainide metopralol
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Mouth Sores, and takes Flecainide Acetate, Metoprolol Succinate )
Since taking these 2 drugs I have had intermittent periods of acidy mouth with accompanying sores on my tongue. I also have periods of nightmares on a regular basic. I am taking these drugs because I have PVCs that were making me feel weak. I no longer have those problems but now have these others. ...
- Do you have gingival hyperplasia with gum inflamtiaon and loss of teeth?
(Asked by a 85 year old man who has Teeth Falling Out, Gingival Hyperplasia, and takes Metoprolol Succinate, Amlodipine Besylate, Lisinopril)
Prolonged use of the above medicines has been identified with Gingival Hyperplasia and loss of almost all teeth. Only correction is total teeth replacement via implants etc. Too expensive and cannot afford.
More questions for: Metoprolol succinate, Adenoid cystic carcinoma
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
(Posted by a 65 year old man who has Lichen Planus, Hepatitis C, and takes Metoprolol Succinate, Losartan, Lasix, Potassium Chloride, ASA)
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use).
Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career ...
More reviews for: Metoprolol succinate, Adenoid cystic carcinoma
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Losartan Potassium for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Heart Palpitations
Comments: Initially was given Metoprolol 25-50mg/day for high blood pressure 180/115. Was good and relaxed for about a week, then severe palpitations started to occur. Was taken off Metoprolol and put on Losartan 25-50mg/day and palpitations continued to be severe and frequent 2-5/day lasting a few minutes to ...
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Ambien, Fioricet W/ Codeine, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Metformin, Onglyza, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Benicar Hct, Metoprolol Succinate for a patient with Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Complicated Migraine, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Vitamin D Abnormal, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Hypertension. The patient has Painful Response To Normal Stimuli, Depression Aggravated, Aggression Aggravated, Muscle Spasms, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
Comments: Recently Dxd w/ toxic multinodular goiter/hyperthyroidism. Fibromyalgia for 20+ years. Had to titrate off Savella 100 mg. BID due to hyperthyroidism. Now all above symptoms have worsened. Because thyroid blood work was in normal range ( although I had been on low iodine diet for 2 months, which shou ...
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Baby Aspirin, Mirtazapine, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Losartan, Digoxin, Furosemide, Metoprolol Succinate for a patient with Some Moderately Low Numbers In Blood Work Last Year, Chf, Anxiety, Sleep Trouble, Bph. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting, Nausea And Vomiting, Nausea And Vomiting
Comments: My father whom I'm writing this for, has had three episodes of vomiting, some
diarrhea (during one of these sieges,), in the past five weeks. During the first episode, the worst because he became dehydrated--we took him to urgent care where he had blood and urine tests, and an ultra sound of his be ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cinnamon, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Niacin, CoQ10, Aspirin, Lamotrigine, Risperidone, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Lipitor, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril, Digoxin for a patient with Heart, Despression, Atrial Fibrillation, Help Heart, Bipolar 1, Depression, Blood Cholesterol Increased, High Blood Pressure, A-fib. The patient has Bipolar 1, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Atrial Fibrillation
Comments: Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD)like symptoms to include:
--specks of light
--snow & rain affect
--trails following objects in motion
--halos or auras
--illusions of motion in a static environment
--distortions in dimension
--heightened awareness of motion.
Occurs in dark o ...
- A study of drug interactions between Coumadin, Toprol-xl, Janumet Xr, Lipitor, Atacand, Hydrodiuril, Catapres-tts-1 for a patient with Arterial Injury, Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. The patient has Gout
Comments: iN HOSPITAL FOR TEAR IN ARTERY, THEY PUT ME ON BLOOD THINNERS TO PREVENT CLOTTING PROBLEMS & STROKE = HEPRIN & COUMADIN 6mg.
THEY ALSO CHANGED MY BLOOD PSI MEDS FROM (1 PILL/WATER PILL) COMBO TO 3 PILLS AND A PATCH TO LOWER BLOOD PSI FROM 175/100 TO 110/70
THEN IT SLOWLY CAME BACK UP OVER 2 WEEKS ...
More related studies for: Metoprolol succinate, Adenoid cystic carcinoma
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.