Review: could Metoprolol succinate cause Adenoid cystic carcinoma?
Summary: there is no Adenoid cystic carcinoma reported by people who take Metoprolol succinate yet.
We study 17,389 people who have side effects while taking Metoprolol succinate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Adenoid cystic carcinoma and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Metoprolol succinate and have Adenoid cystic carcinoma >>>
Metoprolol succinate has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 18,077 Metoprolol succinate users)
Adenoid cystic carcinoma
Adenoid cystic carcinoma (cancer that can exist in many different body sites) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, breast cancer, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, crohn's disease, headache. (latest reports from 85 Adenoid cystic carcinoma patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma while taking Metoprolol Succinate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Metoprolol succinate
- support group for people who have Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole Magnesium, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Succinate, Simvastatin for a 47-year old woman with Heartburn - Chronic, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Red Itchy Cheeks
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Toprol-xl, Phentermine, Vimpat for a 44-year old woman with Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Hypertensive Heart Disease, Weight Loss, Seizure - Generalized.
- A study of drug interactions between Flovent, Clonidine, Lisinopril, Metoprolol Succinate, Zoloft, Seroquel, Clonazepam, Geodon for a 46-year old man with Asthma, Hypertension, Depression, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Anxiety Disorder, Schizoaffective Disorder.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Aloe, Toprol-xl, Synthroid for a 80-year old woman with General Health, Heartburn, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Feeling Cold, Frequent Bowel Movements, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Tingling Of Head And Body
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Toprol-xl, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 56-year old woman with GERD, Tachycardia, Edema. The patient has Nausea
Recent Metoprolol succinate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.