Review: could Metoprolol succinate cause Allergic reactions (Allergies)?
Summary: Allergic reactions is reported only by a few people who take Metoprolol succinate.
We study 17,352 people who have side effects while taking Metoprolol succinate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Allergic reactions. Find out below who they are, when they have Allergic reactions and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Metoprolol succinate and have Allergic reactions >>>
Metoprolol succinate has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metoprolol succinate 18,027 users)
Allergic reactions has been reported by people with high blood pressure, allergies, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol, pain.(latest reports from Allergic reactions 7,767 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: No report is found
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Allergic Reactions while taking Metoprolol Succinate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Metoprolol succinate
- support group for people who have Allergic Reactions
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Metoprolol succinate, Allergic reactions
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Experience with morphine and xanax
I take MS contin for back pain, and xanax for anxiety. I was in the heart unit, and they decided to give me my morphine through the central line because I was having a lot of pain. The nurse pushed it in really slow, and afterword they asked me if I wanted my xanax, and I took it as well. 1 mg. I don't know how much morphine they gave me, but i began to hallucinate. I thought was dying..I remember trying to talk but the words wouldn't come out. I thought the nurse was asking me if I believed in Christ, and I said yes I love the Lord. At some point I was sure I had died, but I was calm and peaceful..there were several nurses in the room and I thought omg.. they've been keeping the secret of what happens when you die. I told them I was leaving because I wanted to go out in the hall, I was sure my deceased mother was out there looking for me, so I tried to remove my IV to get out of bed. They stopped me and I remember the nurse saying no its not your time. And I woke up the next morning.
- Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions (1 response)
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use).
Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career (lab director, Senior Microbiologist) since 1975.
More reviews for: Metoprolol succinate, Allergic reactions
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I have been on Zoloft for many years and because I have read about it causing cancer I decided to wean myself off of it. I was taking 150 mg. a day and since 2 weeks ago I stopped I have had episodes of anger. I was wondering if this can be a side effect of stopping the Zoloft?
- I have been taking Humira for 6-1/2 months. All of a sudden about a month ago I developed a new Type 2 Allergic reaction to Bananas. I always ate bananas. It is a latex like reaction after ingesting from what I read on the internet. I have not been feeling well and do not eat often because I don ...
- I am wanting to find out if Prozac/Fluoxetine or Metroprolol can cause pancreatic cancer. I found out with the above symptoms that I had a blocked bile duct. In searching for the answers to these symptoms, it was discovered I had pancreatic cancer..a tumor on the head of my pancreas.
- I looked at my medications and the time frame alongside my doctor visit information. I gained 25 pounds in a year and a half. I have never been overweight. I started out a size 6-8 at 5'9" and am now wearing size 14. I finally took a good look at my medications. Some I had taken for years. Zyrtec wa ...
- I am concerned that my serotonin levels are dropping due to Amlodipine Besylate and Simvastatin. I have taken Lexapro (Escitalopram Oxalate),
Paxil (Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Prozac (Fluoxetine Hcl) in the past, not all at once and am considering returning to a serotonin reuptake inhibitors to re ...
More related studies for: Metoprolol succinate, Allergic reactions
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.