Review: could Metoprolol succinate cause Blood sodium decreased?
Summary: Blood sodium decreased is found among people who take Metoprolol succinate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Lisinopril, and have High blood pressure.
We study 17,385 people who have side effects while taking Metoprolol succinate from FDA and social media. Among them, 84 have Blood sodium decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood sodium decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Metoprolol succinate and have Blood sodium decreased >>>
Metoprolol succinate has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 18,065 Metoprolol succinate users)
Blood sodium decreased
Blood sodium decreased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 10,464 Blood sodium decreased patients)
On Mar, 11, 2015: 17,385 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoprolol succinate. Among them, 84 people (0.48%) have Blood Sodium Decreased.
Time on Metoprolol succinate when people have Blood sodium decreased * :
Gender of people who have Blood sodium decreased when taking Metoprolol succinate * :
|Blood sodium decreased||60.47%||39.53% |
Age of people who have Blood sodium decreased when taking Metoprolol succinate * :
|Blood sodium decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.37%||2.74%||5.48%||8.22%||82.19% |
Severity of Blood sodium decreased when taking Metoprolol succinate ** :
How people recovered from Blood sodium decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (21 people, 25.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (9 people, 10.71%)
- Osteoporosis (8 people, 9.52%)
- Cardiac disorder (8 people, 9.52%)
- Epilepsy (7 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (18 people, 21.43%)
- Aspirin (17 people, 20.24%)
- Plavix (16 people, 19.05%)
- Humira (15 people, 17.86%)
- Lasix (15 people, 17.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of metoprolol succinate and blood sodium decreased on
Do you have Blood Sodium Decreased while taking Metoprolol Succinate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Metoprolol succinate and have Blood Sodium Decreased
- support group for people who take Metoprolol succinate
- support group for people who have Blood Sodium Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Methotrexate Sodium Preservative Free, Plavix, Plaquenil, Humira, Folic Acid, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 59-year old woman with Coronary Artery Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Gabapentin, Lorazepam, Hydrocortisone, Norco, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 43-year old woman with C4 Level, Addison's Disease, Pain, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Tachycardia, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Lactation - Abnormal
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Lansoprazole for a 59-year old woman with Pvd, Helicobacter Pylori Gastritis. The patient has Rash Generalised, Stomach Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Buspar, Wellbutrin Sr, Prilosec Otc, Toprol-xl, Adderall Xr 30 for a 43-year old woman with Anxiety, Depression, Indigestion, High Blood Pressure, Add. The patient has Raynaud's Phenomenon
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Lipitor, Diazepam, Furosemide, Potassium Chloride 40meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Warfarin Sodium, Mirtazapine, Abilify, Norco for a 53-year old man with Hbp, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Anxiety Disorder, Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Valve Incompetence, Depression, Mood Disorder, Back Pain.
Recent Metoprolol succinate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Metoprolol Tartrate, Toprol-xl for a 49-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Cardizem for a 94-year old man who has Heart Valve Incompetence
- Comparions of Atenolol, Metoprolol Tartrate, Metoprolol Succinate for a 49-year old man who has Heart Failure
- Comparions of Cozaar, Toprol-xl, Crestor for a 75-year old woman who has Key Flower
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Buspar, Lisinopril, Aspirin, Toprol-xl for a 51-year old man who has Blood Pressure Increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.