Home > Metoprolol succinate > Bloody sputum > Metoprolol succinate and Bloody sputum
Review: could Metoprolol succinate cause Bloody sputum (Coughing up blood)?
We study 17,345 people who have side effects while taking Metoprolol succinate from FDA and social media. Among them, 95 have Bloody sputum. Find out below who they are, when they have Bloody sputum and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Metoprolol succinate and have Bloody sputum >>>
Metoprolol succinate (latest outcomes from 18,010 users) has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Bloody sputum (blood in sputum) (latest reports from 77,127 patients) has been reported by people with lung cancer - non-small cell, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple myeloma.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 17,345 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoprolol succinate. Among them, 95 people (0.55%) have Bloody Sputum.
Time on Metoprolol succinate when people have Bloody sputum * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bloody sputum||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Bloody sputum when taking Metoprolol succinate * :
|Bloody sputum||16.83%||83.17% |
Age of people who have Bloody sputum when taking Metoprolol succinate * :
|Bloody sputum||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.20%||3.61%||7.23%||87.95% |
Severity of Bloody sputum when taking Metoprolol succinate ** :
How people recovered from Bloody sputum ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (12 people, 12.63%)
- Cardiac disorder (6 people, 6.32%)
- Atrial fibrillation (6 people, 6.32%)
- Immunosuppression (5 people, 5.26%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (4 people, 4.21%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (26 people, 27.37%)
- Simvastatin (21 people, 22.11%)
- Furosemide (19 people, 20.00%)
- Coumadin (18 people, 18.95%)
- Lisinopril (14 people, 14.74%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bloody Sputum while taking Metoprolol Succinate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Metoprolol succinate and have Bloody Sputum
- support group for people who take Metoprolol succinate
- support group for people who have Bloody Sputum
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Metoprolol succinate, Bloody sputum
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use).
Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career ...
More reviews for: Metoprolol succinate, Bloody sputum
On eHealthMe, Metoprolol Succinate (metoprolol succinate) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Metoprolol Succinate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Metoprolol Succinate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Metoprolol succinate, Bloody sputum
Recent Metoprolol succinate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Metoprolol Tartrate, Metoprolol Succinate for a 59-year old man who has Stuttering
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Atenolol for a 64-year old woman who has Blood Pressure Increased
- Comparions of Toprol-xl, Atenolol for a 72-year old woman who has Hypertensive Cardiomegaly
- Comparions of Flecainide Acetate, Metoprolol Succinate for a 68-year old woman who has PVCs
- Comparions of Toprol-xl, Coreg for a 80-year old man who has Prevent Heart Attack
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Testosterone, Niacin, Metoprolol Succinate for a 77-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Metformin, Lexapro, Enalapril Maleate, Aldactone, Toprol-xl for a 75-year old woman who has Heart Rate Increased
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Amlodipine Besylate for a 65-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Amlodipine Besylate for a 86-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
More related comparison studies for: Metoprolol succinate, Bloody sputum
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Svt and Wellbutrin
- Citalopram Hydrobromide and Adhd
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
Recent user comments
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (22 minutes ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- Anxiety Aggravated
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Stress And Anxiety
- Sleep Disorder