Review: could Metoprolol succinate cause Diabetic gastroparesis?
Summary: Diabetic gastroparesis is reported only by a few people who take Metoprolol succinate.
We study 17,385 people who have side effects while taking Metoprolol succinate from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Diabetic gastroparesis. Find out below who they are, when they have Diabetic gastroparesis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Metoprolol succinate and have Diabetic gastroparesis >>>
Metoprolol succinate has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 18,057 Metoprolol succinate users)
Diabetic gastroparesis (paralysis of the muscles of the stomach caused by diabetes) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, diabetes, bipolar disorder, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 604 Diabetic gastroparesis patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 17,385 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoprolol succinate. Among them, 3 people (0.02%) have Diabetic Gastroparesis.
Time on Metoprolol succinate when people have Diabetic gastroparesis * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Diabetic gastroparesis||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Diabetic gastroparesis when taking Metoprolol succinate * :
|Diabetic gastroparesis||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Diabetic gastroparesis when taking Metoprolol succinate * :
|Diabetic gastroparesis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Diabetic gastroparesis when taking Metoprolol succinate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Diabetic gastroparesis||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Diabetic gastroparesis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Post menopause (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 33.33%)
- Diabetes mellitus insulin-dependent (1 people, 33.33%)
- Cardiovascular disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
- Nerve damage - diabetic (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (3 people, 100.00%)
- Lantus (2 people, 66.67%)
- Novolog (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lasix (2 people, 66.67%)
- Percocet (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diabetic Gastroparesis while taking Metoprolol Succinate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Metoprolol succinate and have Diabetic Gastroparesis
- support group for people who take Metoprolol succinate
- support group for people who have Diabetic gastroparesis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Gabapentin, Lorazepam, Hydrocortisone, Norco, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 43-year old woman with C4 Level, Addison's Disease, Pain, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Tachycardia, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Lactation - Abnormal
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Lansoprazole for a 59-year old woman with Pvd, Helicobacter Pylori Gastritis. The patient has Rash Generalised, Stomach Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Buspar, Wellbutrin Sr, Prilosec Otc, Toprol-xl, Adderall Xr 30 for a 43-year old woman with Anxiety, Depression, Indigestion, High Blood Pressure, Add. The patient has Raynaud's Phenomenon
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Lipitor, Diazepam, Furosemide, Potassium Chloride 40meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Warfarin Sodium, Mirtazapine, Abilify, Norco for a 53-year old man with Hbp, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Anxiety Disorder, Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Valve Incompetence, Depression, Mood Disorder, Back Pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Toprol-xl, Crestor for a 60-year old woman with PVD, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
Recent Metoprolol succinate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.