Review: could Metoprolol succinate cause Infertility?
Summary: there is no Infertility reported by people who take Metoprolol succinate yet.
We study 17,385 people who have side effects while taking Metoprolol succinate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Infertility and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Metoprolol succinate and have Infertility >>>
Metoprolol succinate has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 18,065 Metoprolol succinate users)
Infertility has been reported by people with birth control, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, wegener's granulomatosis. (latest reports from 1,664 Infertility patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Infertility while taking Metoprolol Succinate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Metoprolol succinate
- support group for people who have Infertility
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Diovan for a 85-year old man with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Skin Tests - Allergy
- A study of drug interactions between Toprol-xl, Synthroid for a 64-year old man with Afib, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Acquired Afibrinogenaemia
- A study of side effects of Indomethacin for a 62-year old woman with Indomethacin Overdose. The patient has Headache (pain in head), Nausea And Vomiting, Unable To Get Pregnant, Difficulty In Walking, Gums - Swollen
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Lorazepam, Pantoprazole, Metoprolol Succinate, Biotin, Zoloft, Gabapentin for a 19-year old girl with Allergy, Anxiety Disorder, Acid Reflux, Tachycardia, Keratosis Pilaris, Migraine With Aura. The patient has Blurred Vision, Double Vision, Cold Exposure - Extremities, Sweating Decreased, Sweating, Seizure - Tonic-clonic, Brain Injury, Gastroparesis, Low Blood Pressure, Dizziness, Tachycardia
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Methotrexate Sodium Preservative Free, Plavix, Plaquenil, Humira, Folic Acid, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 59-year old woman with Coronary Artery Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Weight Gain
Recent Metoprolol succinate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.