Home > Metoprolol succinate > Pupils unequal > Metoprolol succinate and Pupils unequal
Review: could Metoprolol succinate cause Pupils unequal?
Summary: Pupils unequal is found among people who take Metoprolol succinate, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Norvasc, and have Toxic neuropathy.
We study 17,345 people who have side effects while taking Metoprolol succinate from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Pupils unequal. Find out below who they are, when they have Pupils unequal and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Metoprolol succinate and have Pupils unequal >>>
Metoprolol succinate (latest outcomes from 18,019 users) has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Pupils unequal (latest reports from 4,236 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, sinusitis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 17,345 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoprolol succinate. Among them, 10 people (0.06%) have Pupils Unequal.
Time on Metoprolol succinate when people have Pupils unequal * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pupils unequal||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Pupils unequal when taking Metoprolol succinate * :
|Pupils unequal||45.45%||54.55% |
Age of people who have Pupils unequal when taking Metoprolol succinate * :
|Pupils unequal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||0.00%||40.00%||20.00% |
Severity of Pupils unequal when taking Metoprolol succinate ** :
How people recovered from Pupils unequal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Toxic neuropathy (1 people, 10.00%)
- Renal transplant (1 people, 10.00%)
- Myopathy toxic (1 people, 10.00%)
- Heart rate abnormal (1 people, 10.00%)
- Ill-defined disorder (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Norvasc (4 people, 40.00%)
- Mycophenolate mofetil (3 people, 30.00%)
- Tacrolimus (3 people, 30.00%)
- Lyrica (2 people, 20.00%)
- Phenytoin (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pupils Unequal while taking Metoprolol Succinate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Metoprolol succinate and have Pupils Unequal
- support group for people who take Metoprolol succinate
- support group for people who have Pupils Unequal
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can unexplained hypertension be cause by a partial thyroidectomy?
(Asked by a 50 year old man who has BP 135/77 Even After Increasing Meds, and takes Acetaminophen, Fluticasone Propionate, Allegra D 24 Hour, Nexium, Valsartan, Metoprolol Succinate, Amlodipine Besylate)
Doc is trying to figure out why the BP suddenly spiked. I started an exercise regimen after a stress test. I had to be on Metoprolol just to pass the test. Results were no heart-related issues. Lost 6lbs. since starting exercise and don't know if this is Thyroidal or not. No discussion with the ...
- Can i take a cold medicing while taking metoprolol succinate er 25mg
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Metoprolol Succinate)
Just want to know if can I take a cold medicine while Metoprolol Succinate ER 25mg
- Will taking dong quai interfere with the effectiveness of my nexplanon birth control implant?
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Metoprolol Succinate, Nexplanon)
My cycle has been all over the place since getting my implant. I read Dong Quai could help with regulation but I worry it will alter the effectiveness of the birth control.
- What reactions do you have from flecainide metopralol
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Mouth Sores, and takes Flecainide Acetate, Metoprolol Succinate )
Since taking these 2 drugs I have had intermittent periods of acidy mouth with accompanying sores on my tongue. I also have periods of nightmares on a regular basic. I am taking these drugs because I have PVCs that were making me feel weak. I no longer have those problems but now have these others. ...
- Do you have gingival hyperplasia with gum inflamtiaon and loss of teeth?
(Asked by a 85 year old man who has Teeth Falling Out, Gingival Hyperplasia, and takes Metoprolol Succinate, Amlodipine Besylate, Lisinopril)
Prolonged use of the above medicines has been identified with Gingival Hyperplasia and loss of almost all teeth. Only correction is total teeth replacement via implants etc. Too expensive and cannot afford.
More questions for: Metoprolol succinate, Pupils unequal
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
(Posted by a 65 year old man who has Lichen Planus, Hepatitis C, and takes Metoprolol Succinate, Losartan, Lasix, Potassium Chloride, ASA)
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use).
Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career ...
More reviews for: Metoprolol succinate, Pupils unequal
- A study of drug interactions between Dexilant, Crestor, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Clopidogrel for a patient with Acid Reflux, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Blood Pressure Systolic Decreased, Blood Pressure Decreased, Heart Disease, Blood Thinner. The patient has Dry Mouth
Comments: SEVERE CHRONIC DRY MOUTH AND EYES STARTED 4 MONTHS AGO NOT SURE IF MEDICATION RELATED. BEEN ON SOME OF THEM FOR 6 YEARS WITHOUT A PROBLEM.
- A study of drug interactions between Toprol-xl, Maxzide for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Abdominal Pain Aggravated
Comments: Pain is in the lower left and seems worse when I pick up my left leg. Pain still occurs when I lay down. Feels a lot like menstrual cramp.
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Atorvastatin Calcium, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Arava for a patient with Blood Pressure, Lower Cholesterol, Thyroid Disorder, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hiv Test Positive
Comments: Also take Aspirin 81 mg daily
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Toprol-xl, Losartan, Nifedipine for a patient with Enzyme Supplementation, Weight Loss, Hypertension. The patient has Tinnitus
Comments: hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented with losartan then nifedipine added 1 month ago. BP is down, but tinnitus comes and goes, mostly in left ear.
- A study of side effects of Toprol-xl for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has
Comments: suspect lower extremity weakness
More related studies for: Metoprolol succinate, Pupils unequal
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.