Home > Metoprolol tartrate > Atherosclerosis > Metoprolol tartrate and Atherosclerosis
Review: could Metoprolol tartrate cause Atherosclerosis?
We study 38,490 people who have side effects while taking Metoprolol tartrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 240 have Atherosclerosis. Find out below who they are, when they have Atherosclerosis and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate and have Atherosclerosis >>>
Metoprolol tartrate (latest outcomes from 40,394 users) has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Atherosclerosis (disorder of the arteries) (latest reports from 78,585 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, diabetes, pain, arthritis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 38,490 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoprolol tartrate. Among them, 240 people (0.62%) have Atherosclerosis.
Time on Metoprolol tartrate when people have Atherosclerosis * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Atherosclerosis when taking Metoprolol tartrate * :
Age of people who have Atherosclerosis when taking Metoprolol tartrate * :
Severity of Atherosclerosis when taking Metoprolol tartrate ** :
How people recovered from Atherosclerosis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (41 people, 17.08%)
- Hypertension (35 people, 14.58%)
- Metastases to bone (23 people, 9.58%)
- Pain (21 people, 8.75%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (18 people, 7.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (94 people, 39.17%)
- Lisinopril (73 people, 30.42%)
- Aredia (72 people, 30.00%)
- Zometa (70 people, 29.17%)
- Lipitor (63 people, 26.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Atherosclerosis while taking Metoprolol Tartrate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate and have Atherosclerosis
- support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate
- support group for people who have Atherosclerosis
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I take telmisartan and atorvastin and pantoprazole daily, also cider vinegar and honey, should i seperate the timing?
nearly 70, regular golfer ,12 handicap. quintuple bypass 4 years ago, still shear my own sheep 2000. Will drinking alittlr cider vinegar and honey alter the uptake of these drugs?
- Laryngitis from depression?
I had a heart attack 3yrs ago, finding it hard to handle. Waiting for a complete knee replacement, also long history of back problems. Chronic pain. Diabetic on insulin.
- Can stopping coumadin cause the heart rate to increase?
After stoppage of coumadin, the patient was started on Eliquis and after administration of one dose, the heart rate increased from the 70's to 120 plus. Could the increased heart rate be caused by the stoppage of coumadin?
- What drug can be substitute for metoprolol with psoriasis
My psoriasis got worse after being started on metoprolol in 2005. What drug can be substituted for metoprolol. My other medications for hypertension are losartan, chlorthalisone, nifedipine.
- Does plavix hoarseness lessen or recede?
I started taking Plavix prior to a stent placement one week ago. After two or three days I developed a hoarseness and voice interference.
- Can metoprolyl and atorvastatin cause dementia
My dad had a heart attack at age 84 and was put on Metoprolol and Atorvastatin following his heart attack. We started noticing a decline in his cognitive functioning, memory, and speech after his heart attack. He was diagnosed with Alzeihmer's Disorder last year at age 87, however, the Dr. said he p ...
- Metoperal 100 mg and lisiprol just doubled to 100mg i've had joint pain in shoulders right knee right now it's in right hip joint pain severe .... immobile right now what do i do to relieve this ....
I have more medications but, it won't let me list them. So I'm finishing them first. ...levathroxin , nuerotin, tramadol, baby aspirin, flovent inhaler, albuteral sulfate inhaler , two diabetic meds and insulin ok this joint pain started back up when I was increased to control my blood pressure b ...
- Is it necessary to take hydrochloride with other blood pressure medication and is there a better alternative to taking channel blockers?
I have been taking BP meds for a long time but I do best with beta blockers and channel blockers is there an alternative?
- Can i safely take 2 excedrins if im taking metroprolol, losartan, and amlodipine
I have been taking these meds for 12 days and I can say I junt to scream!! I don't like how I feel since I have started taking this medicine, I want off of it and back to my usual blood pressure medicine,somedays I feel myself and other days I feel like im dying,i get a headache then its gone, I fee ...
- What pain pill is okay with xarelto?
What can I take for heel pain with Xarelto? I've taken Xarelto for almost a year, so can I skip the day I need to take Aleve for this. My Afib is controlled with meds and ablation last April.
More questions for: Metoprolol tartrate, Atherosclerosis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Metoprolol tartate* bad side effects
This drug caused me to gain 25 pounds, it caused depression, exhaustion, vivid dreams, joint pain, personality changes, I walk/jog frequently and could no longer jog at all. At one point I had vision problems, things would "jump" so badly that I couldn't drive (I am not sure what that was, they sai ...
- Metoprolol & lisinopril, vs. carvedilol, lisinopril and warfarin
Lisinopril 25mg provokes horrific depression, despair, inability to navigate back to upbeat, creative state and fear for survival. Dizziness, crippling vertigo, etc every time I move from rest. Reducing dose to 2.5mg makes side effects tolerable, with no noticeable change in therapeutic effect.
- Ear popping and swishing
I had been taking blood thinners and 81 mgs. aspirin for about a year after heart surgery. I then stopped taking the blood thinner and my cardiologist recommended and adult aspirin (325mgs.)
a few days later I started to experience a popping and swishing in my ears along with waves of dizziness. Th ...
More reviews for: Metoprolol tartrate, Atherosclerosis
On eHealthMe, Metoprolol Tartrate (metoprolol tartrate) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Metoprolol Tartrate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Metoprolol Tartrate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Metoprolol tartrate, Atherosclerosis
Recent Metoprolol tartrate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Metoprolol Tartrate, Metoprolol Succinate for a 59-year old man who has Stuttering
- Comparions of Aspirin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 75-year old man who has Blood Pressure Decreased
- Comparions of Metoprolol Tartrate, Lisinopril for a 81-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Azelastine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old man who has Jerry
- Comparions of Nifedipine, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 66-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Metoprolol Tartrate, Valsartan, Simvastatin, Ticlopidine Hydrochloride, Amlodipine Besylate for a 61-year old man who has High Creatine
- Comparions of Metoprolol Tartrate, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 37-year old woman who has Hypothyroidism & High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Metoprolol Tartrate, Metoprolol Succinate, Losartan, Atenolol, Digoxin for a 27-year old man who has Cardiac Disorder
- Comparions of Carvedilol, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 74-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Allopurinol, Flomax, Diovan, Xarelto, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 58-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
More related comparison studies for: Metoprolol tartrate, Atherosclerosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (24 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (27 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (42 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Cytotoxic Chemotherapy
- Non Small Cell Lung Cancer Recurrent
- Ovcon 35
- Fever Blisters And Canker Sores