Review: could Metoprolol tartrate cause Blood pressure diastolic decreased?
Summary: Blood pressure diastolic decreased is found among people who take Metoprolol tartrate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Furosemide, and have High blood pressure.
We study 38,565 people who have side effects while taking Metoprolol tartrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 61 have Blood pressure diastolic decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure diastolic decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate and have Blood pressure diastolic decreased >>>
Metoprolol tartrate has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 40,479 Metoprolol tartrate users)
Blood pressure diastolic decreased
Blood pressure diastolic decreased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, diabetes, depression, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 2,666 Blood pressure diastolic decreased patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 38,552 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoprolol tartrate. Among them, 61 people (0.16%) have Blood Pressure Diastolic Decreased.
Time on Metoprolol tartrate when people have Blood pressure diastolic decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood pressure diastolic decreased||42.86%||0.00%||0.00%||28.57%||28.57%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood pressure diastolic decreased when taking Metoprolol tartrate * :
|Blood pressure diastolic decreased||40.28%||59.72% |
Age of people who have Blood pressure diastolic decreased when taking Metoprolol tartrate * :
|Blood pressure diastolic decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.75%||15.79%||82.46% |
Severity of Blood pressure diastolic decreased when taking Metoprolol tartrate ** :
How people recovered from Blood pressure diastolic decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (9 people, 14.75%)
- Osteoporosis (5 people, 8.20%)
- Acute myeloid leukaemia (4 people, 6.56%)
- Multiple myeloma (3 people, 4.92%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (3 people, 4.92%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Furosemide (25 people, 40.98%)
- Potassium chloride (16 people, 26.23%)
- Lisinopril (15 people, 24.59%)
- Lasix (15 people, 24.59%)
- Aspirin (13 people, 21.31%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of metoprolol tartrate and blood pressure diastolic decreased on
Do you have Blood Pressure Diastolic Decreased while taking Metoprolol Tartrate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate and have Blood Pressure Diastolic Decreased
- support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate
- support group for people who have Blood Pressure Diastolic Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of METOPROLOL TARTRATE for a 78-year old woman with Beta Blockers Overdose. The patient has Pericardial Tamponade
- A study of drug interactions between Proventil-hfa, Symbicort, Metoprolol Tartrate, Ritalin, Effexor Xr, Mirtazapine, Clonazepam for a 43-year old woman with Acute Upper Airway Obstruction, High Blood Pressure, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of side effects of Metoprolol Tartrate for a 49-year old man with HBP.
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 65-year old woman with Panic Attack, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Hair Loss, Abdominal Bloating, Ureteral Spasm, Pelvic Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Turmeric, Magnesium, Losartan, Klor-con M20, Furosemide, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 49-year old man with Chf, High Blood Pressure, Hbp. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Weight Fluctuation
Recent Metoprolol tartrate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.