Review: could Metoprolol tartrate cause Cocaine abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: Cocaine abuse is found among people who take Metoprolol tartrate, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Inflammation.
We study 38,552 people who have side effects while taking Metoprolol tartrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 32 have Cocaine abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Cocaine abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate and have Cocaine abuse >>>
Metoprolol tartrate has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 40,464 Metoprolol tartrate users)
Cocaine abuse (cocaine dependence) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 10,559 Cocaine abuse patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: 38,552 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoprolol tartrate. Among them, 32 people (0.08%) have Cocaine Abuse.
Time on Metoprolol tartrate when people have Cocaine abuse * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cocaine abuse||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Gender of people who have Cocaine abuse when taking Metoprolol tartrate * :
|Cocaine abuse||46.67%||53.33% |
Age of people who have Cocaine abuse when taking Metoprolol tartrate * :
|Cocaine abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||3.33%||40.00%||13.33%||23.33% |
Severity of Cocaine abuse when taking Metoprolol tartrate ** :
How people recovered from Cocaine abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Inflammation (4 people, 12.50%)
- Osteoporosis (4 people, 12.50%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 9.38%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 6.25%)
- Myalgia (1 people, 3.12%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (8 people, 25.00%)
- Protonix (7 people, 21.88%)
- Lorazepam (7 people, 21.88%)
- Digoxin (7 people, 21.88%)
- Diazepam (7 people, 21.88%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cocaine Abuse while taking Metoprolol Tartrate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate and have Cocaine Abuse
- support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate
- support group for people who have Cocaine Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Metoprolol Tartrate, Nexium, Excedrin, Ibuprofen, Centrum, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Gemfibrozil, Levothyroxine Sodium, Alprazolam for a 46-year old man with Allergies, Pvc (premature Ventricular Contraction), Acid Reflux, Headache, Pain, Vitamin D, Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Depression, General Pain And Fatigue, Catecholamines, Accessory Spleen, Left Ear Infections - Four Surgeries, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Clopidogrel Bisulfate, Aspirin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 64-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Coronary Artery Occlusion, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Vitamin D, Metoprolol Tartrate, Pantoprazole, Losartan, Pravastatin Sodium, Topiramate for a 45-year old woman with Back Pain, Health, High Blood Pressure, Stomach Acid, Total Cholesterol, Seizures. The patient has Vertigo-associated Disorders, Aural Fullness, Eye Twitch, Chills, Headache - Migraine With Aura, Fatigue, Lump In The Neck, Restlessness, Weakness, Body Numbness, Confusion, Pressure Sore, Ringing In The Ears, Dizzy
- A study of side effects of Metoprolol Tartrate for a 66-year old man with Heart Disease. The patient has Diplopia (double vision)
- A study of side effects of Metoprolol Tartrate for a 49-year old man with Heart Failure.
Recent Metoprolol tartrate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.