Review: could Metoprolol tartrate cause Congestive heart failure - left (Left-sided heart failure)?
Summary: Congestive heart failure - left is reported only by a few people who take Metoprolol tartrate.
We study 38,565 people who have side effects while taking Metoprolol tartrate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Congestive heart failure - left and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate and have Congestive heart failure - left >>>
Metoprolol tartrate has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 40,479 Metoprolol tartrate users)
Congestive heart failure - left
Congestive heart failure - left (heart is unable to provide sufficient pumping from left side) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, restless leg syndrome, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 94 Congestive heart failure - left patients)
On Apr, 15, 2015: 38,565 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoprolol tartrate. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Congestive Heart Failure - Left.
Time on Metoprolol tartrate when people have Congestive heart failure - left * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Congestive heart failure - left||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Gender of people who have Congestive heart failure - left when taking Metoprolol tartrate * :
|Congestive heart failure - left||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Congestive heart failure - left when taking Metoprolol tartrate * :
|Congestive heart failure - left||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Congestive heart failure - left when taking Metoprolol tartrate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Congestive heart failure - left||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Congestive heart failure - left ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rapid heart beat (1 people, 100.00%)
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lovaza (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of metoprolol tartrate and congestive heart failure - left on
Do you have Congestive Heart Failure - Left while taking Metoprolol Tartrate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate and have Congestive Heart Failure - Left
- support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate
- support group for people who have Congestive Heart Failure - Left
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Hydroxide And Omeprazole And Sodium Bicarbonate, Xarelto, Furosemide, Ismotic, Metoprolol Tartrate, Ranexa for a 91-year old woman with Ulcers, Abnormal Heart Rhythms, High Blood Pressure, Angina. The patient has Difficulty Falling Asleep, Difficulty Breathing While Lying Down, Nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Amoxicillin, Nexium, Midol, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Metoprolol Tartrate, Phentermine, Furosemide for a 32-year old woman with Sinusitis, Gerd, Abdominal Cramps, Potassium - Low, Hypertension, Obesity, Fluid Retention. The patient has Intussusception
- A study of drug interactions between Uloric, Losartan Potassium, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 53-year old man with Gout, Hypertension. The patient has Loss Of Libido
- A study of drug interactions between Topiramate, Aggrenox, Donepezil, Levothyroxine Sodium, Simvastatin, Metoprolol Tartrate, Amlodipine Besylate for a 88-year old woman with Headache, Stroke Risk, Dementia, Thyroid, Cholesterosis, Blood Pressure, High Blood Pressure.
- A study of drug interactions between Lialda, Metformin, Simvastatin, Aspirin, Lisinopril, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 69-year old man with Ulcerative Colitis, Type 2 Diabetes, Coronary Artery Disease. The patient has Cramps - Muscle, Bleeding Tendency
Recent Metoprolol tartrate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.