Review: could Metoprolol tartrate cause Frequent or urgent urination?
Summary: Frequent or urgent urination is reported only by a few people who take Metoprolol tartrate.
We study 38,552 people who have side effects while taking Metoprolol tartrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Frequent or urgent urination. Find out below who they are, when they have Frequent or urgent urination and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate and have Frequent or urgent urination >>>
Metoprolol tartrate has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 40,464 Metoprolol tartrate users)
Frequent or urgent urination
Frequent or urgent urination has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, pain, gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest reports from 733 Frequent or urgent urination patients)
On Feb, 25, 2015: 38,548 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoprolol tartrate. Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Frequent Or Urgent Urination.
Time on Metoprolol tartrate when people have Frequent or urgent urination * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Frequent or urgent urination when taking Metoprolol tartrate * :
|Frequent or urgent urination||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Frequent or urgent urination when taking Metoprolol tartrate * :
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Severity of Frequent or urgent urination when taking Metoprolol tartrate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Frequent or urgent urination||33.33%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Frequent or urgent urination ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood pressure (3 people, 100.00%)
- High blood cholesterol (2 people, 66.67%)
- Anxiety disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
- Thyroid mass (1 people, 33.33%)
- Heart block congenital (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Losartan (1 people, 33.33%)
- Buspirone hydrochloride (1 people, 33.33%)
- Levothyroxine thyroid (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of metoprolol tartrate and frequent or urgent urination on
Do you have Frequent Or Urgent Urination while taking Metoprolol Tartrate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate and have Frequent Or Urgent Urination
- support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate
- support group for people who have Frequent Or Urgent Urination
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Hydroxyzine for a 28-year old woman with Add Inattentive Type, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Repeated Nightmares, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder
- A study of side effects of Metoprolol Tartrate for a 49-year old man with Heart Failure.
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Oil, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 54-year old woman with Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Aging Changes In The Lungs
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Lamotrigine for a 46-year old woman with Blood Pressure, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Indapamide, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 46-year old woman with Sleep Disorder, Hypertonia. The patient has Sleep Disorder, Migraine Without Aura, Tension Headaches, Nasal Congestion, Fever, Fatigue
Recent Metoprolol tartrate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.