Home > Metoprolol tartrate > Narcotic intoxication > Metoprolol tartrate and Narcotic intoxication
Review: could Metoprolol tartrate cause Narcotic intoxication?
We study 38,490 people who have side effects while taking Metoprolol tartrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Narcotic intoxication. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic intoxication and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate and have Narcotic intoxication >>>
Metoprolol tartrate (latest outcomes from 40,383 users) has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Narcotic intoxication (a condition caused by use of narcotic agents) (latest reports from 3,939 patients) has been reported by people with pain, breakthrough pain, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure.
On Sep, 12, 2014: 38,474 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoprolol tartrate. Among them, 10 people (0.03%) have Narcotic Intoxication.
Time on Metoprolol tartrate when people have Narcotic intoxication * :
Gender of people who have Narcotic intoxication when taking Metoprolol tartrate * :
|Narcotic intoxication||30.00%||70.00% |
Age of people who have Narcotic intoxication when taking Metoprolol tartrate * :
|Narcotic intoxication||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||44.44%||22.22%||33.33%||0.00% |
Severity of Narcotic intoxication when taking Metoprolol tartrate ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic intoxication ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (7 people, 70.00%)
- Sleep disorder (3 people, 30.00%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (2 people, 20.00%)
- Nausea (2 people, 20.00%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Valium (6 people, 60.00%)
- Oxycodone (5 people, 50.00%)
- Diazepam (4 people, 40.00%)
- Duragesic-100 (4 people, 40.00%)
- Xanax (4 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Intoxication while taking Metoprolol Tartrate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate and have Narcotic Intoxication
- group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate
- group for people who have Narcotic Intoxication
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
just on drugs , concerned about side effects. ICD has been inserted recently
From this study (6 days ago):
pulse low 50's bp bouncing bp up and down
From this study (3 weeks ago):
He was "ok" four weeks ago and now has trouble remembering, walking,writing and talking.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Laryngitis from depression?
I had a heart attack 3yrs ago, finding it hard to handle. Waiting for a complete knee replacement, also long history of back problems. Chronic pain. Diabetic on insulin.
- Can stopping coumadin cause the heart rate to increase?
After stoppage of coumadin, the patient was started on Eliquis and after administration of one dose, the heart rate increased from the 70's to 120 plus. Could the increased heart rate be caused by the stoppage of coumadin?
- What drug can be substitute for metoprolol with psoriasis
My psoriasis got worse after being started on metoprolol in 2005. What drug can be substituted for metoprolol. My other medications for hypertension are losartan, chlorthalisone, nifedipine.
More questions for: Metoprolol tartrate, Narcotic intoxication
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Metoprolol & lisinopril, vs. carvedilol, lisinopril and warfarin
Lisinopril 25mg provokes horrific depression, despair, inability to navigate back to upbeat, creative state and fear for survival. Dizziness, crippling vertigo, etc every time I move from rest. Reducing dose to 2.5mg makes side effects tolerable, with no noticeable change in therapeutic effect.
- Ear popping and swishing
I had been taking blood thinners and 81 mgs. aspirin for about a year after heart surgery. I then stopped taking the blood thinner and my cardiologist recommended and adult aspirin (325mgs.)
a few days later I started to experience a popping and swishing in my ears along with waves of dizziness. Th ...
More reviews for: Metoprolol tartrate, Narcotic intoxication
On eHealthMe, Metoprolol Tartrate (metoprolol tartrate) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Metoprolol Tartrate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Metoprolol Tartrate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (52 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (52 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Canela Molida
- Trazodone Hydrochloride
- Prostate Cancer