Review: could Metoprolol tartrate cause Sleep aid (Insomnia)?
We study 38,490 people who have side effects while taking Metoprolol tartrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 813 have Sleep aid. Find out below who they are, when they have Sleep aid and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate and have Sleep aid >>>
Metoprolol tartrate (latest outcomes from 40,394 users) has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Sleep aid (sleeplessness) (latest reports from 763,742 patients) has been reported by people with depression, insomnia, quit smoking, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 38,490 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoprolol tartrate. Among them, 776 people (2.02%) have Sleep Aid.
Time on Metoprolol tartrate when people have Sleep aid * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sleep aid||13.21%||28.30%||18.87%||18.87%||13.21%||7.55%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Sleep aid when taking Metoprolol tartrate * :
|Sleep aid||51.84%||48.16% |
Age of people who have Sleep aid when taking Metoprolol tartrate * :
|Sleep aid||0.15%||0.00%||0.00%||1.94%||4.62%||12.22%||28.61%||52.46% |
Severity of Sleep aid when taking Metoprolol tartrate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sleep aid||8.33%||50.00%||33.33%||8.33% |
How people recovered from Sleep aid ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sleep aid||14.29%||0.00%||85.71% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (143 people, 18.43%)
- Insomnia (72 people, 9.28%)
- Pain (69 people, 8.89%)
- Multiple myeloma (67 people, 8.63%)
- Depression (60 people, 7.73%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (219 people, 28.22%)
- Lisinopril (169 people, 21.78%)
- Zometa (132 people, 17.01%)
- Simvastatin (129 people, 16.62%)
- Lipitor (105 people, 13.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sleep Aid while taking Metoprolol Tartrate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate and have Sleep Aid
- support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate
- support group for people who have Sleep Aid
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Metoprolol tartrate, Sleep aid
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Metoprolol tartate* bad side effects
This drug caused me to gain 25 pounds, it caused depression, exhaustion, vivid dreams, joint pain, personality changes, I walk/jog frequently and could no longer jog at all. At one point I had vision problems, things would "jump" so badly that I couldn't drive (I am not sure what that was, they sai ...
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
More reviews for: Metoprolol tartrate, Sleep aid
On eHealthMe, Metoprolol Tartrate (metoprolol tartrate) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Metoprolol Tartrate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Metoprolol Tartrate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of side effects of Metoprolol Tartrate for a patient with HBP. The patient has Insomnia Concerns (sleeplessness)
- A study of drug interactions between Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Simvastatin, Amlodipine Besylate, Tramadol, Acetaminophen, Baclofen, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Lower Cholesterol, Pain, Spasticity, Thalamic Infarction. The patient has Bone Pain, Depression, Anxiety, Sleeplessness, Nausea, Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Zocor, Tambocor, Lexapro, Metoprolol Tartrate, Nexium, Phentermine Hydrochloride for a patient with Cholesterol, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Depression, Acid Reflux, Dietary Control. The patient has Sleeping Difficulty, Anxiety Aggravated, Depression Aggravated
More related studies for: Metoprolol tartrate, Sleep aid
Recent Metoprolol tartrate related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Metoprolol tartrate, Sleep aid
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.