Home > Metoprolol tartrate > Stomach upset > Metoprolol tartrate and Stomach upset
Review: could Metoprolol tartrate cause Stomach upset (Nausea and vomiting)?
We study 38,490 people who have side effects while taking Metoprolol tartrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 397 have Stomach upset. Find out below who they are, when they have Stomach upset and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate and have Stomach upset >>>
Metoprolol tartrate (latest outcomes from 40,394 users) has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Stomach upset (latest reports from 844,689 patients) has been reported by people with pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 38,490 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoprolol tartrate. Among them, 1,376 people (3.57%) have Stomach Upset.
Time on Metoprolol tartrate when people have Stomach upset * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Stomach upset||42.11%||21.05%||5.26%||7.89%||10.53%||5.26%||7.89% |
Gender of people who have Stomach upset when taking Metoprolol tartrate * :
|Stomach upset||55.97%||44.03% |
Age of people who have Stomach upset when taking Metoprolol tartrate * :
|Stomach upset||0.00%||0.00%||0.32%||2.69%||3.32%||12.17%||21.82%||59.68% |
Severity of Stomach upset when taking Metoprolol tartrate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Stomach upset||14.29%||57.14%||0.00%||28.57% |
How people recovered from Stomach upset ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Stomach upset||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (262 people, 19.04%)
- Pain (150 people, 10.90%)
- Diabetes mellitus (73 people, 5.31%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (73 people, 5.31%)
- Anxiety (66 people, 4.80%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (436 people, 31.69%)
- Lisinopril (266 people, 19.33%)
- Furosemide (204 people, 14.83%)
- Potassium chloride (175 people, 12.72%)
- Omeprazole (168 people, 12.21%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stomach Upset while taking Metoprolol Tartrate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate and have Stomach Upset
- support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate
- support group for people who have Stomach Upset
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Laryngitis from depression?
I had a heart attack 3yrs ago, finding it hard to handle. Waiting for a complete knee replacement, also long history of back problems. Chronic pain. Diabetic on insulin.
- My dr. prescribed me phergan. how common is weight gain on this drug?
A Dr. prescribed me Phenergan and Potassium CL ER today. I read online that Phenergan can cause weight gain. Have any of you been on Phenergan, and if so have you experiences any weight gain or other symptoms I should be made aware of? Thank you in advance.
- Can stopping coumadin cause the heart rate to increase?
After stoppage of coumadin, the patient was started on Eliquis and after administration of one dose, the heart rate increased from the 70's to 120 plus. Could the increased heart rate be caused by the stoppage of coumadin?
More questions for: Metoprolol tartrate, Stomach upset
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Metoprolol tartate* bad side effects
This drug caused me to gain 25 pounds, it caused depression, exhaustion, vivid dreams, joint pain, personality changes, I walk/jog frequently and could no longer jog at all. At one point I had vision problems, things would "jump" so badly that I couldn't drive (I am not sure what that was, they sai ...
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
More reviews for: Metoprolol tartrate, Stomach upset
On eHealthMe, Metoprolol Tartrate (metoprolol tartrate) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Metoprolol Tartrate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Metoprolol Tartrate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of side effects of Metoprolol Tartrate for a patient with Nortriptyline - Serum. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Warfarin Sodium, Methimazole, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Percocet, Zolpidem Tartrate, Heparin Sodium, Miralax for a patient with Stroke Secondary To Atrial Fibrillation, Hyperthyroidism, Hypertension, Diuretic Effect, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Arthritis, Chronic Insomnia, Dehydration, Bowel Preparation. The patient has Renal Insufficiency, Constipation, Headache, Swelling Of Feet And Legs, Arthritis, Nausea And Vomiting, Ischaemic Stroke, Atrial Fibrillation, Back Pain, Back Stiffness, Rash, Weight Decreased, Vitamin D Deficiency, Tendonitis, Memory Impairment, Depression Nos, Stress And Anxiety, Cognitive Deterioration
More related studies for: Metoprolol tartrate, Stomach upset
Recent Metoprolol tartrate related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Metoprolol tartrate, Stomach upset
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.