Metoprolol tartrate and Blood pressure diastolic decreased - from FDA reports
Blood pressure diastolic decreased is found among people who take Metoprolol tartrate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lasix, and have Neuroendocrine tumor. This review analyzes which people have Blood pressure diastolic decreased with Metoprolol tartrate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 47,725 people who have side effects when taking Metoprolol tartrate from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
47,725 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoprolol tartrate.
Among them, 81 people (0.17%) have Blood pressure diastolic decreased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Metoprolol tartrate when people have Blood pressure diastolic decreased *:
- < 1 month: 42.86 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 28.57 %
- 2 - 5 years: 28.57 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood pressure diastolic decreased when taking Metoprolol tartrate *:
- female: 46.27 %
- male: 53.73 %
Age of people who have Blood pressure diastolic decreased when taking Metoprolol tartrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 3.33 %
- 50-59: 15.0 %
- 60+: 81.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neuroendocrine Tumor (8 people, 9.88%)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (5 people, 6.17%)
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (4 people, 4.94%)
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 3.70%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (3 people, 3.70%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (18 people, 22.22%)
- Furosemide (16 people, 19.75%)
- Lisinopril (14 people, 17.28%)
- Sandostatin (13 people, 16.05%)
- Aspirin (10 people, 12.35%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Diarrhea (24 people, 29.63%)
- Blood Pressure Systolic Increased (20 people, 24.69%)
- Nausea (18 people, 22.22%)
- Weakness (16 people, 19.75%)
- Pneumonia (16 people, 19.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood pressure diastolic decreased when taking Metoprolol tartrate?
- Check symptoms - is blood pressure diastolic decreased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBlood pressure diastolic decreased and drugs with ingredients of metoprolol tartrate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood pressure diastolic decreased and Metoprolol tartrate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Metoprolol tartrate has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metoprolol tartrate 51,747 users)
Blood pressure diastolic decreased
Blood pressure diastolic decreased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, neuroendocrine tumor, carcinoid tumor, asthma (latest reports from 3,986 Blood pressure diastolic decreased patients).
Browse all side effects of Metoprolol tartratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood pressure diastolic decreasedBlood pressure diastolic decreased
Could your condition cause Blood pressure diastolic decreasedBlood pressure diastolic decreased
- Neuroendocrine tumor and Blood pressure diastolic decreased
- Primary pulmonary hypertension and Blood pressure diastolic decreased
- Acute myeloid leukaemia and Blood pressure diastolic decreased
- Osteoporosis and Blood pressure diastolic decreased
- High blood cholesterol and Blood pressure diastolic decreased
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Reaching out for support for individuals with same symptoms as myself...Since increasing Metoprolol I have started having ringing in the ears. And now I am experiencing optic eye pressure. According to research, if I can lose about 20-30 lbs and de-stress I may be able to reduce or do away ...
User reviews to the study
Trying to find help. I have been recently getting worse outbreaks of rapid heart beat for no apparent reason. Went to the ER 2 days ago didn't think think I would make it there because it was so extreme. I have been on this drug for years but wondering if this is a side effect I didn't know ...
Hi have been on Metaloprol for about 20 years for hypertension. I have also suffered with facial swelling, lips, tongue, tinnitus cronic an feeling of anxiety. My symptoms were diagnised by an immunologist as Salicylate intolerance. My tolerance is very low. I started to query Histamine ...
I have been dealing with diagnosis of sever R A for 4 years, i always felt it was drug indused, my doctor just says not that many people get it from your blood pressure medication. Metoprolol. So they fill me with more drugs to combat the side effects im having, i just need yo know, my last sign ...
Have afib. Had hybrid maze procedure to correct afib. Felt like a million bucks. Afib came back. Cardiologist perscribed Rythmol, multaq, pro something or other, and now metoprolol for two years. Shocked that I've put on weight even though I exercise regularly. The weight and itching ...