Home > Metronidazole > Athlete's foot > Metronidazole and Athlete's foot
Review: could Metronidazole cause Athlete's foot?
We study 13,051 people who have side effects while taking Metronidazole from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Athlete's foot and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Metronidazole and have Athlete's foot >>>
Metronidazole (latest outcomes from 13,898 users) has active ingredients of metronidazole. It is often used in vaginitis bacterial.
Athlete's foot (a fungal infection affecting the skin between the toes) (latest reports from 6,835 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 13,051 people reported to have side effects when taking Metronidazole. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Athlete's Foot.
Time on Metronidazole when people have Athlete's foot * :
Age of people who have Athlete's foot when taking Metronidazole * :
|Athlete's foot||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Athlete's foot when taking Metronidazole ** :
How people recovered from Athlete's foot ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Revlimid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Timentin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lidoderm (1 people, 100.00%)
- Famciclovir (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cedax (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Athlete's Foot while taking Metronidazole?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Metronidazole and have Athlete's Foot
- support group for people who take Metronidazole
- support group for people who have Athlete's Foot
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
I am type 2 diabetic on novomix 30 58ml morning before breakast and before dinner in the evening have had surgery to remove teeth and implants being given metronidazole 400mg 3 times a day plus amoxicillin 500mg 3 times a day blood sugar level this morning was 8.9 but has risen to 25.9 this evening and am worried that the antibiotics are affecting this as my sugar levels have never been this high before.
From this study (1 week ago):
I took diflucan and flagyl and am 6 days late on my period, is this common? Could i be pregnant, we are trying for a baby.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Hard to walk. Pain in leg and right knee.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Metronidazole, Athlete's foot
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Flagl helped my depression
After taking Flagl for two weeks (Two per day) My depression vanished. It is now three months since I had a depression episode. Thank God for the doctor who prescribed it he saved my life. Thank you Flagl
- Too much sleep/sleeping past 12+ hours
Caused me to sleep and to the point where I slept 12+ hours and still didn't want to wake up
- Stevens johnson syndrome- flagyl for h.pylori
Diagnosed with h.pylori with positive blood work and breath-test.
Started 7 day course of Amoxycillin and Flagyl .
On day 7, developed symptoms- large red 2inch hives on legs, extreme frontal headache , pressure behind eyes, pink eye, pain in eyes, sore throat, very slight fever and body ache. L ...
More reviews for: Metronidazole, Athlete's foot
On eHealthMe, Metronidazole (metronidazole) is often used for vaginitis bacterial. Find out below the conditions Metronidazole is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Metronidazole used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vimpat, Dexamethasone for a 62-year old woman who has Glioblastoma Multiforme (1 minute ago)
- Wellbutrin Xl, Bactrim, Prednisone, Prilosec for a 33-year old man who has Stop Smoking, Nocardia Infection, Asthma, Heartburn (4 minutes ago)
- Wellbutrin Xl, Bactrim, Prednisone, Prilosec for a 33-year old man who has Stop Smoking, Nocardia Infection, Asthma, Heartburn (8 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness and Victoza
- Low Platelet Count
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
Recent user comments
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I have been taking Lisinopril with Lasix for 10+ year ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Should an individual who has been taking Risperdal, a ... " (3 hours ago)
- Hot Tub Folliculitis
- Bearded Darnel
- Benadryl (mcneil Cons) 50mg
- Amlodipine Besylate