Metronidazole and Crossed eyes - from FDA reports
Crossed eyes is found among people who take Metronidazole, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old also take medication Fluconazole, and have Ill-defined disorder. This review analyzes which people have Crossed eyes with Metronidazole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21,854 people who have side effects when taking Metronidazole from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 16, 2017
21,854 people reported to have side effects when taking Metronidazole.
Among them, 6 people (0.03%) have Crossed eyes
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Crossed eyes when taking Metronidazole *:
- female: 16.67 %
- male: 83.33 %
Age of people who have Crossed eyes when taking Metronidazole *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Itching (3 people, 50.00%)
- Ill-Defined Disorder (3 people, 50.00%)
- Osteomyelitis (2 people, 33.33%)
- Impaired Gastric Emptying (1 person, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ramipril (5 people, 83.33%)
- Fluconazole (5 people, 83.33%)
- Rosiglitazone Maleate (2 people, 33.33%)
- Piperacillin And Tazobactam (2 people, 33.33%)
- Linezolid (2 people, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Skin Warm (5 people, 83.33%)
- Nausea (5 people, 83.33%)
- Eyelid Oedema (5 people, 83.33%)
- Delirium (5 people, 83.33%)
- Arrhythmias (5 people, 83.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Crossed eyes when taking Metronidazole?
Metronidazole has active ingredients of metronidazole. It is often used in vaginitis bacterial. (latest outcomes from Metronidazole 23,108 users)
Crossed eyes (eyes are not able to align on the same point at the same time) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, drug exposure during pregnancy, hiv infection, high blood pressure (latest reports from 2,106 Crossed eyes patients).