Home > Metronidazole > Neck pain > Metronidazole and Neck pain
Review: could Metronidazole cause Neck pain?
We study 13,054 people who have side effects while taking Metronidazole from FDA and social media. Among them, 111 have Neck pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Neck pain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Metronidazole and have Neck pain >>>
Metronidazole (latest outcomes from 13,905 users) has active ingredients of metronidazole. It is often used in vaginitis bacterial.
Neck pain (latest reports from 173,689 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 13,054 people reported to have side effects when taking Metronidazole. Among them, 111 people (0.85%) have Neck Pain.
Time on Metronidazole when people have Neck pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Neck pain||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Neck pain when taking Metronidazole * :
|Neck pain||0.00%||2.04%||0.00%||10.20%||10.20%||14.29%||7.14%||56.12% |
Severity of Neck pain when taking Metronidazole ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Neck pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Neck pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Neck pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (38 people, 34.23%)
- Hypertension (23 people, 20.72%)
- Atrial fibrillation (20 people, 18.02%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (13 people, 11.71%)
- Metastases to bone (10 people, 9.01%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (48 people, 43.24%)
- Lipitor (39 people, 35.14%)
- Nexium (34 people, 30.63%)
- Amoxicillin (31 people, 27.93%)
- Dexamethasone (30 people, 27.03%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neck Pain while taking Metronidazole?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Metronidazole and have Neck Pain
- support group for people who take Metronidazole
- support group for people who have Neck Pain
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Metronidazole, Neck pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
- Flagl helped my depression
After taking Flagl for two weeks (Two per day) My depression vanished. It is now three months since I had a depression episode. Thank God for the doctor who prescribed it he saved my life. Thank you Flagl
- Pain in the neck and arthritis after taking generic fosamax
I started taking Generic Fosamax about six months ago and last week i had a terrible neck pain and spasm. I went to my accupunturist and he did accupunture and massage, but the pain did not go away. Later that week, I noticed that I had a lot of pain every time I flexed my left knee, and later that ...
More reviews for: Metronidazole, Neck pain
On eHealthMe, Metronidazole (metronidazole) is often used for vaginitis bacterial. Find out below the conditions Metronidazole is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Metronidazole used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Metronidazole, Neck pain
Recent Metronidazole related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Metronidazole, Neck pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (17 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (33 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (19 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Sneddon's Syndrome
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Shy Drager Syndrome