Home > Metronidazole > Pancreatic cancer > Metronidazole and Pancreatic cancer
Review: could Metronidazole cause Pancreatic cancer (Pancreatic carcinoma)?
We study 13,054 people who have side effects while taking Metronidazole from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Pancreatic cancer. Find out below who they are, when they have Pancreatic cancer and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Metronidazole and have Pancreatic cancer >>>
Metronidazole (latest outcomes from 13,905 users) has active ingredients of metronidazole. It is often used in vaginitis bacterial.
Pancreatic cancer (pancreatic cancer) (latest reports from 21,612 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, pancreatic carcinoma.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 13,054 people reported to have side effects when taking Metronidazole. Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Pancreatic Cancer.
Time on Metronidazole when people have Pancreatic cancer * :
Age of people who have Pancreatic cancer when taking Metronidazole * :
|Pancreatic cancer||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Pancreatic cancer when taking Metronidazole ** :
How people recovered from Pancreatic cancer ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tramadol hcl (2 people, 100.00%)
- Pantoprazole sodium (2 people, 100.00%)
- Gemcitabine (2 people, 100.00%)
- Erythromycin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Vancomycin (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pancreatic Cancer while taking Metronidazole?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Metronidazole and have Pancreatic Cancer
- support group for people who take Metronidazole
- support group for people who have Pancreatic Cancer
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Looking for other testimonies who have had more severe side effects than those listed from taking metronidazole & alcohol?
Had 4 beers over 4 hour period on last day of taking Metronidazole. Was vomiting & basically acting totally out of character as in wild & argumentative - similar to being bad drunk. Went to sleep & woke up with basically no memory of what happened.
- I have pouchitis.is there any cure for it.antibiotics do not help.is there any chance that imuran will help or something else?help please!
Since I was 16 years old I strugle with Ulcerative Colitis.Year and a half ago my colon was removed.So, now I have J-pouch and it seems that colon removement caused severe pouchitis.When I use antibiotics it seems that everything is good,but when i stop using them ,everything gets even worse.
- Is anyone here being treated for h pylori?
Diagnosed with H-pylori and am challenged with pharmophobia (which is a phobia for taking any kind of medication in any form)also anxiety, and agoraphobia which extends to too many things such as driving, going out alone, chocolate, cherries and the list goes on. Can anyone tell me if they are or ha ...
- I used metrogel and now i have severe incontinence. i'm also on ant-depressants. please help
I went for a routine check up to my gynae and she noticed an inflammation or something and prescribed Metrogel. I followed the rules for hygiene and administered the gel. After the 5th day I developed this feeling of incontinence(urgently wanting to badly pee but just a few drops come out) I spoke t ...
- I am on the nexplanon since january the last two weeks i feel fluttering like my last two pregnancy... could i be pregnant ..if not what is it
I am feeling fluttering in my lower abdomen like the same butterfly feeling when I was pregnant with my two boys. Some morning I wake up nauseous but for the moat part there are no other side effects..
- I have heavy feeling in the chest, hands and leg tremors, diarrhea and insomnia. blood infection white count 12.4 treated with ciprofloxacin now metronidazole and miconazole. why this second set?
Been having mini strokes since 2005. Due to steroids have developed diabetes. This year have been plagued by infections of one kind or another. Recently started getting chest discomfort, insomnia , headaches body tremors and diarrhoea. Doctor put me on ciprofloxacin. Didn't work . Now he has placed ...
- Is it ok to take methocarbamol and metronidazole at the same time
Took methocarbamol because of pain in my shoulder and I have a bacteria infection so I also took metronidazol and my eye lids are swollen
- Has anyone ever had testicular swelling when on cipro ou flagyl?
My husband is on both of these drugs as well as another for dysentery. Has anyone had problems with testicular swelling using either one of these drugs?
- Having breast pain why?
I'm having pain in the left breast closer to the arm there is pain also close to the nipple. It has been there for about 5weeks. It hurt when I Lay down, when I lift my arm up. I smoke.
- How to recover from loss of appetite after lamisil
I have no appetite even though I'm hungry. Everything tastes the same , mostly like cardboard. Can't taste the difference between foods. Am only aware of textures and can only stomach a few bites of anything. This has been going on for over three weeks. I stopped taking Lamisil once the diahrhea ...
More questions for: Metronidazole, Pancreatic cancer
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Flagl helped my depression
After taking Flagl for two weeks (Two per day) My depression vanished. It is now three months since I had a depression episode. Thank God for the doctor who prescribed it he saved my life. Thank you Flagl
- Too much sleep/sleeping past 12+ hours
Caused me to sleep and to the point where I slept 12+ hours and still didn't want to wake up
- Stevens johnson syndrome- flagyl for h.pylori
Diagnosed with h.pylori with positive blood work and breath-test.
Started 7 day course of Amoxycillin and Flagyl .
On day 7, developed symptoms- large red 2inch hives on legs, extreme frontal headache , pressure behind eyes, pink eye, pain in eyes, sore throat, very slight fever and body ache. L ...
More reviews for: Metronidazole, Pancreatic cancer
On eHealthMe, Metronidazole (metronidazole) is often used for vaginitis bacterial. Find out below the conditions Metronidazole is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Metronidazole used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Metronidazole, Pancreatic cancer
Recent Metronidazole related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Metronidazole, Doxycycline for a 44-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis
- Comparions of Probiotics, Metronidazole for a 26-year old woman who has Traveler's Diarrhea - E. Coli
- Comparions of Adipex-p, Flagyl for a 44-year old woman who has Vaginitis Bacterial
- Comparions of Phentermine, Amphotericin B, Metronidazole, Azathioprine, Pentasa for a 19-year old girl who has Crohn's Disease
- Comparions of Miconazole Nitrate, Vandazole for a 20-year old woman who has Alcohol Use
- Comparions of Unisom, Metronidazole for a 25-year old woman who has Vaginitis Bacterial
- Comparions of Flagyl, Augmentin '875' for a 52-year old woman who has Infection
- Comparions of Mesalamine, Flagyl for a 47-year old woman who has Ulcerative Colitis
- Comparions of Differin, Metrogel for a 52-year old woman who has Rash
- Comparions of Dicloxacillin Sodium, Metronidazole for a 82-year old woman who has Infection
More related comparison studies for: Metronidazole, Pancreatic cancer
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.