Home > Micardis > Blood creatinine increased > Micardis and Blood creatinine increased
Review: could Micardis cause Blood creatinine increased?
Summary: Blood creatinine increased is found among people who take Micardis, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have Hypertension.
We study 15,686 people who have side effects while taking Micardis from FDA and social media. Among them, 315 have Blood creatinine increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood creatinine increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Micardis and have Blood creatinine increased >>>
Micardis (latest outcomes from 16,254 users) has active ingredients of telmisartan. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Blood creatinine increased
Blood creatinine increased (latest reports from 40,924 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, multiple myeloma, pain, diabetes.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 15,686 people reported to have side effects when taking Micardis. Among them, 315 people (2.01%) have Blood Creatinine Increased.
Time on Micardis when people have Blood creatinine increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood creatinine increased||22.99%||47.13%||11.49%||6.90%||2.30%||1.15%||8.05% |
Gender of people who have Blood creatinine increased when taking Micardis * :
|Blood creatinine increased||43.69%||56.31% |
Age of people who have Blood creatinine increased when taking Micardis * :
|Blood creatinine increased||1.53%||0.00%||0.00%||0.38%||9.96%||4.98%||15.33%||67.82% |
Severity of Blood creatinine increased when taking Micardis ** :
How people recovered from Blood creatinine increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (159 people, 50.48%)
- Prophylaxis (29 people, 9.21%)
- Cerebrovascular accident prophylaxis (22 people, 6.98%)
- Herpes zoster (21 people, 6.67%)
- Diabetes mellitus (19 people, 6.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (76 people, 24.13%)
- Lasix (53 people, 16.83%)
- Ramipril (40 people, 12.70%)
- Lipitor (38 people, 12.06%)
- Norvasc (36 people, 11.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Creatinine Increased while taking Micardis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Micardis and have Blood Creatinine Increased
- support group for people who take Micardis
- support group for people who have Blood Creatinine Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I take telmisartan and atorvastin and pantoprazole daily, also cider vinegar and honey, should i seperate the timing?
(Asked by a 69 year old man who has Atherosclerosis, and takes Telmisartan)
nearly 70, regular golfer ,12 handicap. quintuple bypass 4 years ago, still shear my own sheep 2000. Will drinking alittlr cider vinegar and honey alter the uptake of these drugs?
- What has been the overall treatment plan for people suffering from champix/chantix side effects?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Nausea And Vomiting, Euphoric Mood, and takes Varenicline, Cymbalta, Micardis, Synthroid, Ciprofloxacin)
I took Champix for the full 12 weeks prescribed. While taking Champix I was happier than I've ever been, it was like a revelation, I had it all figured out and wanted everyone around me to be happy. I quit smoking on my quit date, no cravings, etc. That part worked. I had a couple episodes of ju ...
- Is there a link between zyprexa and prostate cancer
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Schizophrenia, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Enlarged Prostate, Weight Gain - Unintentional, and takes Fluvoxamine Maleate, Zyprexa Zydis, Micardis)
Can Zyprexa have caused my Prostate Cancer? Can it be reversed or slowed by stopping Zyprexa?
- If hba1c is 4.5 should i continue medication
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, and takes Metformin, Telmisartan, Amlodipine Besylate, Indapamide)
After 10 years of meds i find out I am white coat hypertensive. Should i continue to take the meds?
- Could statins have caused my type ii diabetes
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes, Acid Reflux, Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Attack, Angina, and takes Ranexa, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Clopidogrel, Vytorin, Metoprolol Succinate, Micardis, Nexium, Aspirin, Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride)
Was on Zocor from 1998 after my heart attack and 1 stent to 2005 than switched to Vytorin in 2005 after 2 stents,and have been on Vytorin to present. Was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes in July 2011.
More questions for: Micardis, Blood creatinine increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Sudden tinnitus with hearing loss with telmisartan 40mg
(Posted by a 41 year old man who has Tinnitus And Sensorineural Hearing Loss, and takes Telmisartan)
sudden onset of unilateral moderate sensorineural hearing loss folowing 48 hrs of Telmisartan 40mg
- Melformin and hiccups
(Posted by a 74 year old man who has Mild Hypertension, Elevated Cholesterol, Recently Diagnosed Type 11 Diabates, and takes Aspirin, Micardis, Amlodipine Besylate, Plant Sterols, Metformin Hydrochloride; Repaglinide)
Started Metformin yesterday at 250 mg after breakfast. Severe hiccups for 5+ hours, approx 5 - 10.30 p.m. Very hard to relieve by breathing into a bag and took several tries to stop. Could not stop until I alkalised with Bi-carb soda in water, twice. Started again in the night, about 1.30 am. Took ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Insulin-requiring Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, Hypertension, Obesity, and takes Prednisone, Celebrex, Micardis, Spiriva, Moduretic 5-50, Effexor Xr)
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
- Boils vanish after taking micardis
(Posted by a 44 year old woman who has Boils, High Blood Pressure, and takes Micardis)
I was taking Atacand for many years for blood pressure. I suffered boils in my groin for approx 6 years, even having them cut out under a general, and they still returned. Started taking Micardis and they have disappeared, so relieved and happy.
More reviews for: Micardis, Blood creatinine increased
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Micardis for a patient with Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Pain - Heel
Comments: Developed severed acid reflux 3 years ago, was so severed that I was given nexium to help with the symptons, the medication helped with the reflux. A little while later I developed a small pain in the one heel, but only in the mornings when I first got up, the symptons did not ease up and only got ...
- A study of drug interactions between Micardis, Celebrex, Oxycodone Hydrochloride And Ibuprofen, Sodium Bicarbonate for a patient with Low Blood Pressure, Arthritis Bacterial, Low Back Pain, Atonic Urinary Bladder. The patient has High Blood Pressure
Comments: 1 year after cancer of the bladder required a neo bladder operation, I was diagnosed with high eye pressure leading to glaucoma. Since the bladder op I have been taking 1.6g of Sodium Bicarbonate per day as a urinary alkalinizer. Is it possible that the sodium bicarbonate is causing the higher eye p ...
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Sr, Celexa, Lamictal for a patient with Depression, Anxiety, Mood Stabilizer. The patient has Blood Creatinine Increased
Comments: Trying to find out if the drugs I've been taking have caused an increase in my creatinine level or not. I have a very high 2.5 level. After inputting the creatinine into the GFR equation it shows I have only 22% kidney function. Of course I'm nervous because this is stage 4 kidney disease. Wonder ...
- A study of side effects of Micardis for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Comments: Within 24 hours of going off my Micardi 80 I have no more lower bowel anal pain and an urge to defeceate even when nothing was there.I have gone off a lot of foods and lost 10 kilos in as many months - not intentional while I have had this IBS. So I dont want to go back to eating much at first. Its ...
- A study of side effects of Micardis for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Enzyme Level Increased
Comments: Enzyme levels of 800 - 1000. Admitted to hospital, diagnosis " autoimmune hepatitis" Put on Prednizone. Blood pressure dropped and quite using Micardis. When Pressure went back up at end of Prednizone started taking Micaradis again and symptoms came back - stomach ache and hoarseness.
More related studies for: Micardis, Blood creatinine increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Vesicare and Sudden Hearing Loss
- Hallucination, Visual
- Hallucination, Visual and Seroquel
- Anyone have severe mouth blisters/ulcers from rituan lasting more than 8 months????
Answer: Mouth ulcers whenever I lower my abilify dosage. Went to d ... (7 hours ago)
- Does a side effect exist through maca (nutrition supplement from peru) like urinary tract infection or a kidney infection?
Answer: I seem to have exact the same simptoms as Klaus, I started ... (10 hours ago)
- Does benadryl work for pet dander?
Answer: In my experience, if a person takes Benadryl regularly the ... (12 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (6 hours ago)
- Jakavi_side effects on weight gain
Gained 6 kgs after 3 months of using Jakafi 5mg (4 tabs)/d ... (19 hours ago)
- Dyphenhydramine and headaches horrible going one almost 24 hours a day for 4 weeks and cant get them to stop, now looking for cause . think its the dyphenhydramine im taking to help me sleep .
have been taking 3 dyphenhydramine for some time to help m ... (22 hours ago)