Review: could Micardis cause Creatinine renal clearance increased?
Summary: Creatinine renal clearance increased is reported only by a few people who take Micardis.
We study 15,690 people who have side effects while taking Micardis from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Creatinine renal clearance increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Creatinine renal clearance increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Micardis and have Creatinine renal clearance increased >>>
Micardis has active ingredients of telmisartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 16,258 Micardis users)
Creatinine renal clearance increased
Creatinine renal clearance increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, high blood cholesterol, metastases to bone, pain. (latest reports from 321 Creatinine renal clearance increased patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 15,690 people reported to have side effects when taking Micardis. Among them, 5 people (0.03%) have Creatinine Renal Clearance Increased.
Time on Micardis when people have Creatinine renal clearance increased * :
Gender of people who have Creatinine renal clearance increased when taking Micardis * :
|Creatinine renal clearance increased||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Creatinine renal clearance increased when taking Micardis * :
|Creatinine renal clearance increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||75.00% |
Severity of Creatinine renal clearance increased when taking Micardis ** :
How people recovered from Creatinine renal clearance increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (3 people, 60.00%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Januvia (1 people, 20.00%)
- Metformin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Diamicron (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Creatinine Renal Clearance Increased while taking Micardis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Micardis and have Creatinine Renal Clearance Increased
- support group for people who take Micardis
- support group for people who have Creatinine renal clearance increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Micardis for a 73-year old man with Osteoporosis. The patient has Chest Wall Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Atenolol, Micardis, Simvastatin for a 43-year old man with Blood Pressure, Lower Cholesterol. The patient has Heart Palpitations
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine, Metformin, Telmisartan, Bystolic for a 43-year old man with Depression, Diabetes, Hypertension, Palpitations. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Drowsiness
- A study of side effects of Telmisartan for a 62-year old man with Hypertension. The patient has Glossitis (infection of tongue with soreness)
- A study of side effects of Micardis for a 56-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Angioedema (rapid swelling of the dermis)
Recent Micardis related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.