Home > Micardis > Stress incontinence > Micardis and Stress incontinence
Review: could Micardis cause Stress incontinence?
We study 15,686 people who have side effects while taking Micardis from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Stress incontinence. Find out below who they are, when they have Stress incontinence and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Micardis and have Stress incontinence >>>
Micardis (latest outcomes from 16,253 users) has active ingredients of telmisartan. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Stress incontinence (leak urine with things like coughing, sneezing or exercise) (latest reports from 2,391 patients) has been reported by people with pain, joint pain, back pain, hypersensitivity, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 15,686 people reported to have side effects when taking Micardis. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Stress Incontinence.
Time on Micardis when people have Stress incontinence * :
Gender of people who have Stress incontinence when taking Micardis * :
|Stress incontinence||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Stress incontinence when taking Micardis * :
|Stress incontinence||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Stress incontinence when taking Micardis ** :
How people recovered from Stress incontinence ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 50.00%)
- Arthralgia (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (1 people, 50.00%)
- Crestor (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lipitor (1 people, 50.00%)
- Mirapex (1 people, 50.00%)
- Vitamin e (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stress Incontinence while taking Micardis?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Micardis and have Stress Incontinence
- support group for people who take Micardis
- support group for people who have Stress Incontinence
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Micardis, Stress incontinence
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Sudden tinnitus with hearing loss with telmisartan 40mg
sudden onset of unilateral moderate sensorineural hearing loss folowing 48 hrs of Telmisartan 40mg
- Melformin and hiccups
Started Metformin yesterday at 250 mg after breakfast. Severe hiccups for 5+ hours, approx 5 - 10.30 p.m. Very hard to relieve by breathing into a bag and took several tries to stop. Could not stop until I alkalised with Bi-carb soda in water, twice. Started again in the night, about 1.30 am. Took ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
More reviews for: Micardis, Stress incontinence
On eHealthMe, Micardis (telmisartan) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Micardis is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Micardis used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Micardis, Stress incontinence
Recent Micardis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Micardis, Stress incontinence
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Lian Zi Xin
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy
- Prostatitis Chronic
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome