Home > Micardis > Stress incontinence > Micardis and Stress incontinence
Review: could Micardis cause Stress incontinence?
We study 15,686 people who have side effects while taking Micardis from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Stress incontinence. Find out below who they are, when they have Stress incontinence and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Micardis and have Stress incontinence >>>
Micardis (latest outcomes from 16,253 users) has active ingredients of telmisartan. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Stress incontinence (leak urine with things like coughing, sneezing or exercise) (latest reports from 2,392 patients) has been reported by people with pain, joint pain, back pain, hypersensitivity, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 15,686 people reported to have side effects when taking Micardis. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Stress Incontinence.
Time on Micardis when people have Stress incontinence * :
Gender of people who have Stress incontinence when taking Micardis * :
|Stress incontinence||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Stress incontinence when taking Micardis * :
|Stress incontinence||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Stress incontinence when taking Micardis ** :
How people recovered from Stress incontinence ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 50.00%)
- Arthralgia (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (1 people, 50.00%)
- Crestor (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lipitor (1 people, 50.00%)
- Mirapex (1 people, 50.00%)
- Vitamin e (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stress Incontinence while taking Micardis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Micardis and have Stress Incontinence
- support group for people who take Micardis
- support group for people who have Stress Incontinence
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I take telmisartan and atorvastin and pantoprazole daily, also cider vinegar and honey, should i seperate the timing?
(Asked by a 69 year old man who has Atherosclerosis, and takes Telmisartan)
nearly 70, regular golfer ,12 handicap. quintuple bypass 4 years ago, still shear my own sheep 2000. Will drinking alittlr cider vinegar and honey alter the uptake of these drugs?
- What has been the overall treatment plan for people suffering from champix/chantix side effects?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Nausea And Vomiting, Euphoric Mood, and takes Varenicline, Cymbalta, Micardis, Synthroid, Ciprofloxacin)
I took Champix for the full 12 weeks prescribed. While taking Champix I was happier than I've ever been, it was like a revelation, I had it all figured out and wanted everyone around me to be happy. I quit smoking on my quit date, no cravings, etc. That part worked. I had a couple episodes of ju ...
- Is there a link between zyprexa and prostate cancer
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Schizophrenia, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Enlarged Prostate, Weight Gain - Unintentional, and takes Fluvoxamine Maleate, Zyprexa Zydis, Micardis)
Can Zyprexa have caused my Prostate Cancer? Can it be reversed or slowed by stopping Zyprexa?
- If hba1c is 4.5 should i continue medication
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, and takes Metformin, Telmisartan, Amlodipine Besylate, Indapamide)
After 10 years of meds i find out I am white coat hypertensive. Should i continue to take the meds?
- Could statins have caused my type ii diabetes
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes, Acid Reflux, Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Attack, Angina, and takes Ranexa, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Clopidogrel, Vytorin, Metoprolol Succinate, Micardis, Nexium, Aspirin, Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride)
Was on Zocor from 1998 after my heart attack and 1 stent to 2005 than switched to Vytorin in 2005 after 2 stents,and have been on Vytorin to present. Was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes in July 2011.
More questions for: Micardis, Stress incontinence
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Sudden tinnitus with hearing loss with telmisartan 40mg
(Posted by a 41 year old man who has Tinnitus And Sensorineural Hearing Loss, and takes Telmisartan)
sudden onset of unilateral moderate sensorineural hearing loss folowing 48 hrs of Telmisartan 40mg
- Melformin and hiccups
(Posted by a 74 year old man who has Mild Hypertension, Elevated Cholesterol, Recently Diagnosed Type 11 Diabates, and takes Aspirin, Micardis, Amlodipine Besylate, Plant Sterols, Metformin Hydrochloride; Repaglinide)
Started Metformin yesterday at 250 mg after breakfast. Severe hiccups for 5+ hours, approx 5 - 10.30 p.m. Very hard to relieve by breathing into a bag and took several tries to stop. Could not stop until I alkalised with Bi-carb soda in water, twice. Started again in the night, about 1.30 am. Took ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Insulin-requiring Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, Hypertension, Obesity, and takes Prednisone, Celebrex, Micardis, Spiriva, Moduretic 5-50, Effexor Xr)
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
- Boils vanish after taking micardis
(Posted by a 44 year old woman who has Boils, High Blood Pressure, and takes Micardis)
I was taking Atacand for many years for blood pressure. I suffered boils in my groin for approx 6 years, even having them cut out under a general, and they still returned. Started taking Micardis and they have disappeared, so relieved and happy.
More reviews for: Micardis, Stress incontinence
- A study of drug interactions between Alprazolam, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Yaz, Zolmitriptan, Telmisartan, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Effexor for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Oral Contraception, Migraine Without Aura, High Blood Pressure, Depression. The patient has Problem Concentrating, Loss Of Balance, Weakness, Fatigue - Chronic, Anxiety Disorder, Migraine Aggravated, Depressive Symptom, Cold Sweat
Comments: I am vegetarian and was told I have a b12 defeciency
- A study of side effects of Micardis for a patient with Hypertensive Crisis. The patient has Sinus Pain
Comments: Starting 20 micardis one week ago I have tremendous pain and pressure plus dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Plavix, Aspirin, Adalat, Micardis for a patient with Vitamin D Deficiency, Coronary Artery Angioplasty, Hypertension. The patient has Bradycardia
Comments: Essential hypertension coronary angioplasty and obstructive sleep apnea vitamin D deficiency
- A study of drug interactions between Plavix, Aspirin, Adalat, Micardis for a patient with Coronary Artery Angioplasty, Hypertension. The patient has Bradycardia
Comments: Essential hypertension coronary angioplasty and obstructive ssh sleep apnea
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Plavix, Aspirin, Adalat, Micardis for a patient with Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome, Coronary Artery Angioplasty, Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness
Comments: Essential hypertension coronary angioplasty and obstructive sleep apnea
More related studies for: Micardis, Stress incontinence
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.