Micardis and Stress incontinence - from FDA reports
Stress incontinence is reported only by a few people who take Micardis. We study 19,724 people who have side effects while taking Micardis from FDA. Among them, 2 have Stress incontinence. Find out below who they are, when they have Stress incontinence and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 23, 2017
19,724 people reported to have side effects when taking Micardis.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Stress incontinence
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stress incontinence when taking Micardis *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Stress incontinence when taking Micardis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Joint Pain (1 person, 50.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin E (1 person, 50.00%)
- Nitrostat (1 person, 50.00%)
- Neurontin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Avapro (1 person, 50.00%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urinary Incontinence (1 person, 50.00%)
- Restless Leg Syndrome (1 person, 50.00%)
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (1 person, 50.00%)
- Facet Joint Syndrome (1 person, 50.00%)
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Stress incontinence when taking Micardis?
- Check symptoms - is stress incontinence caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsStress incontinence and drugs with ingredients of telmisartan.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeStress incontinence and Micardis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Micardis has active ingredients of telmisartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Micardis 20,692 users)
Stress incontinence (leak urine with things like coughing, sneezing or exercise) has been reported by people with pain, joint pain, arthritis, back pain, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 371 Stress incontinence patients).
Browse all side effects of Micardisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Stress incontinenceStress incontinence
Could your condition cause Stress incontinenceStress incontinence
What would happen?
Questions to the study
i was diagnosed with hypertension and being treat with micardis 40mg for almost 3 months. during these 3 months, i did 11 hiv tests including 9 combo ag/ab and 2 quick test. all negative. the last test i did was 95 days from the last risk which was handjob. am i safe? and the micardis im taking ...
Concerned about relieving sleep apnea to help with memory loss. Taking vinpocetine to improve hearing eyesight, and hopefully, memory I take echinacea to build my immune system and haven't been sick in nine years. I take turmeric to prevent cancer. I take Kombucha and mangosteen ...
I have tried four drugs b/c I was forced to by insurance company. :( I liked enablex but insurance refused to refill it. After two generic drugs, they said vesicare. I take it for awhile when my OAB and urgency gets annoying. But it is drying and because I am a singer it is very bothersome. ...