Review: could Microgestin fe 1.5/30 cause Losing weight (Weight loss)?
Summary: Losing weight is reported only by a few people who take Microgestin fe 1.5/30.
We study 105 people who have side effects while taking Microgestin fe 1.5/30 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Losing weight and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Microgestin fe 1.5/30 and have Losing weight >>>
Microgestin fe 1.5/30
Microgestin fe 1.5/30 has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone acetate. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from 150 Microgestin fe 1.5/30 users)
Losing weight has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 20,352 Losing weight patients)
On Apr, 24, 2015: 105 people reported to have side effects when taking Microgestin fe 1.5/30. Among them, 1 people (0.95%) has Losing Weight.
Time on Microgestin fe 1.5/30 when people have Losing weight * :
Age of people who have Losing weight when taking Microgestin fe 1.5/30 * :
|Losing weight||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Losing weight when taking Microgestin fe 1.5/30 ** :
How people recovered from Losing weight ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 100.00%)
- Contraception (1 people, 100.00%)
- Premenstrual syndrome (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diflucan (1 people, 100.00%)
- Symbyax (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cephalexin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Amoxicillin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Promethazine (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of microgestin fe 1.5/30 and losing weight on
Do you have Losing Weight while taking Microgestin Fe 1.5/30?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Microgestin fe 1.5/30 and have Losing Weight
- support group for people who take Microgestin fe 1.5/30
- support group for people who have Losing Weight
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 9-year old girl with ADHD. The patient has Weight Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Bupropion Hydrobromide, Singulair, Flonase, Loestrin Fe 1/20 for a 33-year old woman with Daily Vit, Adrenal Suppression, Allergies, Contraception. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- A study of drug interactions between Junel Fe 1.5/30, Celexa for a 37-year old woman with Birth Control, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Gemfibrozil for a 47-year old man with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. The patient has Weight Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Norvasc for a 76-year old woman with Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Angina Unstable, Weight Loss, Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Recent Microgestin fe 1.5/30 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.