Review: could Microgestin fe 1/20 cause Weight loss?
Summary: there is no Weight loss reported by people who take Microgestin fe 1/20 yet.
We study 105 people who have side effects while taking Microgestin fe 1/20 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight loss and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Microgestin fe 1/20 and have Weight loss >>>
Microgestin fe 1/20
Microgestin fe 1/20 has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone acetate. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from 177 Microgestin fe 1/20 users)
Weight loss has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 20,305 Weight loss patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Weight Loss while taking Microgestin Fe 1/20?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Microgestin fe 1/20
- support group for people who have Weight Loss
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Imitrex, Elavil, Clonidine, Microgestin Fe 1/20, Norflex, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Topamax, Lyrica for a 28-year old woman with Migraine, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Birth Control, Back Pain, Insomnia, Headache, Pain. The patient has Migraine, Migraine With Aura
- A study of drug interactions between Escitalopram, Akineton, Risperidone for a 73-year old woman with Bipolar Ii Disorder, Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Salivary Gland Mass, Restlessness, Weight Loss, Constipation
- A study of drug interactions between Paxil, Clonazepam, Azathioprine, Zorvolex, Humira for a 42-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Diarrhea, Weight Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Ritalin, Lo Loestrin Fe, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Cymbalta for a 31-year old woman with Vitamin C, Add, Oral Contraception, Depression. The patient has Vaginal Mucus, Anal Mucus
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
Recent Microgestin fe 1/20 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.