Review: could Milk of magnesia cause Weight loss diet (Weight loss)?
Summary: Weight loss diet is found among people who take Milk of magnesia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Milk of magnesia tab, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 2,826 people who have side effects while taking Milk of magnesia from FDA and social media. Among them, 33 have Weight loss diet. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight loss diet and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Milk of magnesia and have Weight loss diet >>>
Milk of magnesia
Milk of magnesia has active ingredients of magnesium hydroxide. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from 2,974 Milk of magnesia users)
Weight loss diet
Weight loss diet has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 20,287 Weight loss diet patients)
On Feb, 18, 2015: 2,826 people reported to have side effects when taking Milk of magnesia. Among them, 33 people (1.17%) have Weight Loss Diet.
Time on Milk of magnesia when people have Weight loss diet * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Weight loss diet||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Weight loss diet when taking Milk of magnesia * :
|Weight loss diet||87.88%||12.12% |
Age of people who have Weight loss diet when taking Milk of magnesia * :
|Weight loss diet||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.33%||4.17%||8.33%||79.17% |
Severity of Weight loss diet when taking Milk of magnesia ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Weight loss diet||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Weight loss diet ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (14 people, 42.42%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (9 people, 27.27%)
- Headache (1 people, 3.03%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 3.03%)
- Pain (1 people, 3.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Milk of magnesia tab (28 people, 84.85%)
- Dexamethasone (24 people, 72.73%)
- Zometa (23 people, 69.70%)
- Paxil (21 people, 63.64%)
- Percocet (19 people, 57.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight Loss Diet while taking Milk Of Magnesia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Milk of magnesia and have Weight Loss Diet
- support group for people who take Milk of magnesia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Atarax, Singulair, Spiriva, Norvasc, Symbicort, Bystolic, Klonopin for a 67-year old woman with Excitability, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Blood Pressure Increased, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Blurred Vision, Dizziness Aggravated, Anxiety, Weight Loss - Intentional, Itching
- A study of side effects of Adderall 20 for a 24-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Muscle Rigidity (muscle stiffness), Gastrointestinal Irritation (irritation of stomach & intestine due to infection), Tension (the act or process of stretching something tight), Insomnia (sleeplessness), Weight Loss, Jitters (to make someone nervous or frightened), Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
- A study of drug interactions between Microgestin 1/20, Lorazepam, Effexor, Provigil for a 32-year old woman with Birth Control, Stress And Anxiety, Depression, Narcolepsy. The patient has Obesity, Memory Impairment, Absent Periods, Irritability, Mood Swings, Sweating Increased, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of side effects of Ciprofloxacin for a 49-year old man with Prostatitis - Acute. The patient has Night Sweats (sweating in night), Swollen Glands (swelling of gland), Weight Loss
- A study of side effects of Hydroxyzine for a 59-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Weight Loss
Recent Milk of magnesia related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.