Review: could Milk of magnesia cause Weight loss diet (Weight loss)?
Summary: Weight loss diet is found among people who take Milk of magnesia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Milk of magnesia tab, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 2,826 people who have side effects while taking Milk of magnesia from FDA and social media. Among them, 33 have Weight loss diet. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight loss diet and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Milk of magnesia and have Weight loss diet >>>
Milk of magnesia
Milk of magnesia has active ingredients of magnesium hydroxide. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Milk of magnesia 2,974 users)
Weight loss diet
Weight loss diet has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety.(latest reports from Weight loss diet 16,911 patients)
On Nov, 30, 2014: 2,826 people reported to have side effects when taking Milk of magnesia. Among them, 33 people (1.17%) have Weight Loss Diet.
Time on Milk of magnesia when people have Weight loss diet * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Weight loss diet||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Weight loss diet when taking Milk of magnesia * :
|Weight loss diet||87.88%||12.12% |
Age of people who have Weight loss diet when taking Milk of magnesia * :
|Weight loss diet||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.33%||4.17%||8.33%||79.17% |
Severity of Weight loss diet when taking Milk of magnesia ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Weight loss diet||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Weight loss diet ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (14 people, 42.42%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (9 people, 27.27%)
- Headache (1 people, 3.03%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 3.03%)
- Pain (1 people, 3.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Milk of magnesia tab (28 people, 84.85%)
- Dexamethasone (24 people, 72.73%)
- Zometa (23 people, 69.70%)
- Paxil (21 people, 63.64%)
- Percocet (19 people, 57.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight Loss Diet while taking Milk Of Magnesia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Milk of magnesia and have Weight Loss Diet
- support group for people who take Milk of magnesia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Milk of magnesia, Weight loss diet
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue (1 response)
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,thoughts of losing my mind ,racing heart rate,mental confusion,emergency visits twice,never in my life have gone to hospital by ambulance..5'11 178 BM 17 ,faithful gym rat ,all test ruled out physical issues,informed doctor, he didn't feel Lipitor was the cause,I stopped Lipitor 3 weeks later not losing weight ,bad dreams gone,feeling like myself again,hoping to regain the weight in time,Lisinpril 10 mg started two years ago ,has issues but did not connect until recently,3 months after taking started to have problems in the bedroom,only within the last 5 months did it occur to me was that was the cause of my sexual performance...had all test done testosterone ,blood work and all came back normal,stopped taking Lisinpril for 4 days a my manhood returned to normal!! Just spoke with doctor and says that shouldn't be????? Really ,he has since written me a new BP prescription,recent BP readings have been normal and will not take until BP rises....eating better ,with supplements ,,why Doctors don't believe the patient is incredulous ,thanks to sites like this people need to really question the health care their getting .....
- Weight loss associated with flomax within the last 10 years.
I have been taking flomax for approx. 10 yrs.I was then & still is very active
I exercise for one HR.every morning (5 days a week)walk for 2 miles every day,
ride my bike occasionlly,I am now 82 yrs.old.My problem is "weight loss".
I'm 5'9" tall,I weighed 175 lbs.when I first started to take Flomax,within 3
months,I was down to 160 lbs.(I had 0 fat on my body)I am now down to 140 lbs.
my family & friends can't believe the weight loss.I feel good,strong,but I don't look good,I'm too skinny.Flomax as been very effective for me.
Is flomax the reason for my weight loss?
- Weight loss taking lipitor
Did not want to take Lipitor heard a lot about it dr made me I weighed 164 was on Lipitor for 2years lost down to 132 and still losing how do I regain some weight back I look horrible
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Are fm and premature menopause linked (2 responses)
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as often as possible and have learned a new kind of way to live my life and priorities as best possible with my good and bad days. I only medicate with pain medication on my worst days. The others I just breathe through it :-)
After seeing an endocrinologist for what I thought was a thyroid issue, I was surprised and must admit upset to find my bloods revealed premature menopause. Im only 32.
I have wondered if there is a link and how many Fibro suffers have or are going through menopause at a young age. Anytime a link is established somewhere I hold out hope it will lead to a cure. The key maybe in the connection and collection of symptoms. So Im happy to add my name to any study or statistic in regards to this new diagnosis.
However I like many others may have gone through prem menopause even if we didn't have FM. You just don't know :-)
More reviews for: Milk of magnesia, Weight loss diet
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I have OCD but after I started Zonegram 50mg bd 3 days ago, I have noticed my anxiety getting increasingly worse and I had a severe panic attack yesterday. The Zonegram has also decreased the severe paranoia I feel with the ketamine but it has introduced some memory loss. Otherwise I feel the best I ...
- Since retiring from work three and a half months ago I have lost 10-11 lbs in weight. I put this down to eating more healthily at home and taking more exercise but I'm still losing weight. I take warfarin every day because of DVTs. My brother has type 2 diabetes.
- I also have been having greasy stools. I never took any of the above listed medications together. I was allergic to both lamictal and risperidone. The stomach pain is localized to the upper left quadrant of my stomach, and hurts when I push where my pancreas is. The pain is made worse after eating o ...
- i'm pretty much the most comlex case 4 psychiatrists, 3 psychologists, a nuero scientist/adult mood disorder specialised doctor, 3 gp's, 2 naturopaths and an adhd specialist have ever come accross. i'm basically a pharmacy on legs with over 32types of medications tried in 13 months including those i ...
- My wife took Milk of Magnesia only a few times. Most recently was Saturday night at 8:30 and woke up 11:00 with cramping. Then diarrhea at 1:00AM sunday mornng and cramps got worse and worse. Severe pain and vomiting start Sunday 5:00AM. Then vomiting was non stop after that even after going to ER 7 ...
More related studies for: Milk of magnesia, Weight loss diet
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.