Home > Milk of magnesia > Weight loss diet > Milk of magnesia and Weight loss diet
Review: could Milk of magnesia cause Weight loss diet (Weight loss)?
Summary: Weight loss diet is found among people who take Milk of magnesia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Milk of magnesia tab, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 2,826 people who have side effects while taking Milk of magnesia from FDA and social media. Among them, 33 have Weight loss diet. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight loss diet and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Milk of magnesia and have Weight loss diet >>>
Milk of magnesia
Milk of magnesia (latest outcomes from 2,974 users) has active ingredients of magnesium hydroxide. It is often used in constipation.
Weight loss diet
Weight loss diet (latest reports from 98,584 patients) has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 2,826 people reported to have side effects when taking Milk of magnesia. Among them, 33 people (1.17%) have Weight Loss Diet.
Time on Milk of magnesia when people have Weight loss diet * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Weight loss diet||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Weight loss diet when taking Milk of magnesia * :
|Weight loss diet||87.88%||12.12% |
Age of people who have Weight loss diet when taking Milk of magnesia * :
|Weight loss diet||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.33%||4.17%||8.33%||79.17% |
Severity of Weight loss diet when taking Milk of magnesia ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Weight loss diet||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Weight loss diet ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (14 people, 42.42%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (9 people, 27.27%)
- Headache (1 people, 3.03%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 3.03%)
- Pain (1 people, 3.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Milk of magnesia tab (28 people, 84.85%)
- Dexamethasone (24 people, 72.73%)
- Zometa (23 people, 69.70%)
- Paxil (21 people, 63.64%)
- Percocet (19 people, 57.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight Loss Diet while taking Milk Of Magnesia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Milk of magnesia and have Weight Loss Diet
- support group for people who take Milk of magnesia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does diovan 320 improve kidney function and reduce creatinine?
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Overweight)
I was diabetic and was under oral medication. i am OK now I only take some care with my food and my diabetes is within the limit and under control.
- Could prolonged methotrexate injections(for ra) in the fatty front of the abdomen cause stomach digestive muscles to weaken, thus contribution got gastoparesis?
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Weight Loss, Stomach Pain, Vomiting, Nausea, , and takes Methotrexate)
I have had moderate to severe RA for six years, but have been weekly injecting methotrexate into the front fatty tissue on either side of my abdomen for two years (as a supplemental drug to biologics). Is it reasonable to inquire of the possibility that those injections weakened my digestive muscle ...
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Weight Loss, Birth Control, and takes Xanax, Lamictal, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Allegra, Protonix)
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- What effects does taking garcinia cambogia with lexapro
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Overweight, and takes Lexapro)
I want to lose weight, about 30 lbs and are hving a difficult time. I purchased garcinia cambogia but are afraid of the interaction with my new prescription lexapro. Can I take them together with the vitamin C, Coq10, Omega3 and multi-vitamin I currently take.
- Can phentermine worsen prostate cancer
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Overweight, and takes Phentermine)
I have prostate cancer and am 50 lbs overweight Will phentermine make the cancer worse?
More questions for: Milk of magnesia, Weight loss diet
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Erection Problems, Bad Dreams, Weight Loss, and takes Lisinopril, Lipitor)
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,thoughts of losing my mind ,racing heart rate,mental confusion,emergency visits twice,never in my life have gone to hospital by ambulance..5'11 178 BM 17 ,faithful gym rat ,all test ruled out physical issues,informed doctor, he didn't feel Lip ...
- Weight loss associated with flomax within the last 10 years.
(Posted by a 82 year old man who has Weight Loss, and takes Flomax)
I have been taking flomax for approx. 10 yrs.I was then & still is very active
I exercise for one HR.every morning (5 days a week)walk for 2 miles every day,
ride my bike occasionlly,I am now 82 yrs.old.My problem is "weight loss".
I'm 5'9" tall,I weighed 175 lbs.when I first started to take Flom ...
- Weight loss taking lipitor
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has Lost All Body Muscles And Weight Loss, Weight Loss)
Did not want to take Lipitor heard a lot about it dr made me I weighed 164 was on Lipitor for 2years lost down to 132 and still losing how do I regain some weight back I look horrible
- Depo provera overdose
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Central Obesity, Obesity, Weight Gain, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Vein Disorder, Milk Secretions, Libido Decreased, Infertility Female, Hair Loss, Bone Loss, Acne, Cellulite, Depression, and takes Depo-provera)
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Fatigue, Obesity, Pain, Hot Flush)
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
More reviews for: Milk of magnesia, Weight loss diet
- A study of drug interactions between Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Strattera, Ritalin, Phentermine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Zorvolex, Olanzapine, Seroquel Xr, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Perindopril Erbumine, Lamotrigine, Mirtazapine for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Obesity, Insomnia, Arthritis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Bipolar 1, Major Depressive Disorder, Tachycardia, Sleeplessness, Diabetes, Obesity, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Comments: i'm pretty much the most comlex case 4 psychiatrists, 3 psychologists, a nuero scientist/adult mood disorder specialised doctor, 3 gp's, 2 naturopaths and an adhd specialist have ever come accross. i'm basically a pharmacy on legs with over 32types of medications tried in 13 months including those i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Seroquel Xr, Phentermine, Sprintec, Lamictal, Adderall 30, Melatonin for a patient with Sleep Aid, Acne, Mood Stabilizer, Weight Loss, Birth Control, Add. The patient has Depersonalisation, Appetite - Increased, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Apathy, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue, Lethargy, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Mood Stabilizer, Overweight
Comments: I've previously been on both Adderall and Phentermine, at different times. I experienced very drastic and noticeable effectiveness. The phentermine helped with weight loss significantly and the Adderall greatly increased my energy levels, self-confidence, elevated mood, and higher concentration and ...
- A study of side effects of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Ehlers-danlos Syndrome. The patient has Sight Blackens / Dizzy When Getting Up, Sickness -feel A Little Like Throwing Up, Lightheadedness - Dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness), Lose Weight
Comments: DRUG NAME IS SAROTEX, 10mg (amitriptyline)
Lose weight and other bi-effects only occur as long as i increase doze. Started with 10 mg every night for one week, then 20 mg every night for one week, and so forth. If i don't increase doze, effects will go away after one week. I lost 13 kilograms ver ...
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Thyroid, Adderall Xr 20 for a patient with Primary Hypothyroidism, Adhd. The patient has Weight Loss
Comments: I went from weighing 176 pounds to weighing 138 pounds. I am still on the medications and I don't know whether I will continue to lose weight. My medication levels have not been changed at this time. My BMI went from 33 to 28, so I am not underweight. I had thyroid function tested and that improve ...
- A study of side effects of Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Had Cardio Version Told Drug Kept Heart In Rythm. The patient has Lipids
Comments: I took Lipitor and acquired atrial fibrillation, I was on digoxin and metropolol and pradaxa for about 2 wks.and then they took me off pradaxa and put me on warfarin, I was on this medication for about 4 months and then I had cardio version, and cardiologist put me on amiodarone/ I was very allergi ...
More related studies for: Milk of magnesia, Weight loss diet
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.