Home > Milk of magnesia > Yeast infection - vagina > Milk of magnesia and Yeast infection - vagina
Review: could Milk of magnesia cause Yeast infection - vagina (Vaginal yeast infection)?
We study 2,826 people who have side effects while taking Milk of magnesia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Yeast infection - vagina and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Milk of magnesia and have Yeast infection - vagina >>>
Milk of magnesia
Milk of magnesia (latest outcomes from 2,974 users) has active ingredients of magnesium hydroxide. It is often used in constipation.
Yeast infection - vagina
Yeast infection - vagina (fungal infection of vagina) (latest reports from 3,738 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 2,826 people reported to have side effects when taking Milk of magnesia. Among them, 1 people (0.04%) has Yeast Infection - Vagina.
Time on Milk of magnesia when people have Yeast infection - vagina * :
Gender of people who have Yeast infection - vagina when taking Milk of magnesia * :
|Yeast infection - vagina||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Yeast infection - vagina when taking Milk of magnesia * :
|Yeast infection - vagina||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Yeast infection - vagina when taking Milk of magnesia ** :
How people recovered from Yeast infection - vagina ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin e (1 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Quinine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Premarin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Centrum vitamins (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Yeast Infection - Vagina while taking Milk Of Magnesia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Milk of magnesia and have Yeast Infection - Vagina
- support group for people who take Milk of magnesia
- support group for people who have Yeast Infection - Vagina
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can sulfamethoxazole-tmp ds, raise or lower blood sugar.
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Yeast Infection - Vagina, UTI - Acute, and takes Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim)
Symptoms the last 10 days are chills, sweating, light fever (98.9 to 100) sometimes. General malaise, tired, poor sleep. Just depressed, because of the recurrent Infection that no antibiotics (supposedly the bacteria Klesiella-pneumoniae is Sensitive to all the antibiotics I have taken so far)has cl ...
- Would milk of magnesia with an expiration date of 3/09 still be effective in 10/13?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Colonoscopy, and takes Milk Of Magnesia)
I need to take 2 Tablespoons of milk of magnesia two days before my colonoscopy in October 2013, and I have some in the medicine cabinet. However, the expiration date on it is March 2009. Could I just use what I have, or should I buy a new bottle?
More questions for: Milk of magnesia, Yeast infection - vagina
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Kenalog injection nightmare!
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Yeast Infection - Vagina, Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular, Weird Throat Blockage Within 2 Weeks, Large Dent In Injection Site, and takes Kenalog)
First weird symptom started with a mild sore throat that turned into swollen throat that felt like I had an obstructed airway.
Then about 2 weeks after that I had a period that lasted on and off extremely heavy for 3 weeks
Then I noticed a large indent on top of my right butt cheek
Shortly after ...
More reviews for: Milk of magnesia, Yeast infection - vagina
- A study of drug interactions between Milk Of Magnesia, Multivitamin, Omeprazole for a patient with Constipation, To Feel Better With Many Health Coniditons, Acid Reflux. The patient has Abdominal Pain, Abdominal Cramps, Vomiting
Comments: My wife took Milk of Magnesia only a few times. Most recently was Saturday night at 8:30 and woke up 11:00 with cramping. Then diarrhea at 1:00AM sunday mornng and cramps got worse and worse. Severe pain and vomiting start Sunday 5:00AM. Then vomiting was non stop after that even after going to ER 7 ...
- A study of drug interactions between OxyCODONE, TORADOL, Lactulose, Bisacodyl, MILK OF MAGNESIA, Colace, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Temazepam, Prochlorperazine Maleate, Metoclopramide for a patient with Pain, Constipation, Insomnia, Nausea Postoperative, Nausea. The patient has C. Difficile Colitis
Comments: Resulted in full removal of the colon
- A study of drug interactions between Sulfisoxazole, Clotrimazole, Doxycycline Hyclate, Flagyl for a patient with Vaginitis. The patient has Vaginal Yeast Infection
Comments: Recurrent yeast infection symptoms over months
- A study of drug interactions between Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Melatonin, Zinc Sulfate, Seasonique, Adderall 15, Adderall Xr 30, Lorazepam, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a patient with Allergies, Sleeplessness, Immune Status, Birth Control, Depression, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Innate Immunity, Tonsillitis, Chronic Sinus Infection, Dry Skin, Chronic Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Productive Cough, Dry Eyes, Bloating, Red Face, Vaginal Yeast Infection, Constipation, Keratosis Pilaris, Comedone
Comments: Some of the symptoms and drugs I added are not 100 percent correct I just could not find them in the drop downs. I just selected what I thought was closest.
- A study of drug interactions between Phenylephrine Hydrochloride, Acetaminophen, Excedrin, Elavil, Lamictal, Lithium Carbonate for a patient with Sinusitis, Pain, Headache, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Vaginal Yeast Infection, Yellow Stools, Mouth Sores, Brain Fog, Fatigue, Nausea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Abdominal Bloating
Comments: I was bit by a tick in 1998.
Have had a difficult time being taken seriously.
Any information is welcomed.
More related studies for: Milk of magnesia, Yeast infection - vagina
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.