Review: could Milk of magnesia cause Yeast infection - vagina (Vaginal yeast infection)?
Summary: Yeast infection - vagina is reported only by a few people who take Milk of magnesia.
We study 2,827 people who have side effects while taking Milk of magnesia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Yeast infection - vagina and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Milk of magnesia and have Yeast infection - vagina >>>
Milk of magnesia
Milk of magnesia has active ingredients of magnesium hydroxide. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from 2,975 Milk of magnesia users)
Yeast infection - vagina
Yeast infection - vagina (fungal infection of vagina) has been reported by people with birth control, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 1,336 Yeast infection - vagina patients)
On Apr, 17, 2015: 2,827 people reported to have side effects when taking Milk of magnesia. Among them, 1 people (0.04%) has Yeast Infection - Vagina.
Time on Milk of magnesia when people have Yeast infection - vagina * :
Gender of people who have Yeast infection - vagina when taking Milk of magnesia * :
|Yeast infection - vagina||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Yeast infection - vagina when taking Milk of magnesia * :
|Yeast infection - vagina||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Yeast infection - vagina when taking Milk of magnesia ** :
How people recovered from Yeast infection - vagina ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin e (1 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Quinine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Premarin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Centrum vitamins (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of milk of magnesia and yeast infection - vagina on
Do you have Yeast Infection - Vagina while taking Milk Of Magnesia?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Milk of magnesia and have Yeast Infection - Vagina
- support group for people who take Milk of magnesia
- support group for people who have Yeast Infection - Vagina
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Milk Of Magnesia for a 21-year old man with Constipation. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of side effects of Adderall 30 for a 29-year old woman with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has 4 Hour Energy, Increased Thirst, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Feeling Hot, Yeast Infection - Vagina
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 40-year old woman with Allergy To Chemicals. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina
- A study of drug interactions between Ondansetron Hydrochloride And Dextrose In Plastic Container, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Probiotic, Dexilant for a 40-year old woman with Nausea, Tension Headache, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Hypothyroidism, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Gerd. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina
- A study of side effects of Humira for a 45-year old woman with Ankylosing Spondylitis. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina, Pelvic Discomfort
Recent Milk of magnesia related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.