Review: could Milk of magnesia cause Yeast infection - vagina (Vaginal yeast infection)?
Summary: Yeast infection - vagina is reported only by a few people who take Milk of magnesia.
We study 2,826 people who have side effects while taking Milk of magnesia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Yeast infection - vagina and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Milk of magnesia and have Yeast infection - vagina >>>
Milk of magnesia
Milk of magnesia has active ingredients of magnesium hydroxide. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Milk of magnesia 2,974 users)
Yeast infection - vagina
Yeast infection - vagina (fungal infection of vagina) has been reported by people with depression, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, osteoporosis.(latest reports from Yeast infection - vagina 1,031 patients)
On Dec, 13, 2014: 2,826 people reported to have side effects when taking Milk of magnesia. Among them, 1 people (0.04%) has Yeast Infection - Vagina.
Time on Milk of magnesia when people have Yeast infection - vagina * :
Gender of people who have Yeast infection - vagina when taking Milk of magnesia * :
|Yeast infection - vagina||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Yeast infection - vagina when taking Milk of magnesia * :
|Yeast infection - vagina||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Yeast infection - vagina when taking Milk of magnesia ** :
How people recovered from Yeast infection - vagina ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin e (1 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Quinine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Premarin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Centrum vitamins (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Yeast Infection - Vagina while taking Milk Of Magnesia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Milk of magnesia and have Yeast Infection - Vagina
- support group for people who take Milk of magnesia
- support group for people who have Yeast Infection - Vagina
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Milk of magnesia, Yeast infection - vagina
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Kenalog injection nightmare! (1 response)
First weird symptom started with a mild sore throat that turned into swollen throat that felt like I had an obstructed airway.
Then about 2 weeks after that I had a period that lasted on and off extremely heavy for 3 weeks
Then I noticed a large indent on top of my right butt cheek
Shortly after that a dreaded yeast infection.
I had no idea that all of this was a result of the injection I received until I tried to find out why I had this indentation on my butt!!! I'm soooooo angry! This will cost me thousands to have fixed, never mind what other afflictions I might get in the meantime!!! :(
More reviews for: Milk of magnesia, Yeast infection - vagina
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- My wife took Milk of Magnesia only a few times. Most recently was Saturday night at 8:30 and woke up 11:00 with cramping. Then diarrhea at 1:00AM sunday mornng and cramps got worse and worse. Severe pain and vomiting start Sunday 5:00AM. Then vomiting was non stop after that even after going to ER 7 ...
- I started Suboxone for the first time a week ago, I took the medication as directed by my Dr. Approximately 2-3 days after starting the Suboxone I got my period, even though it had just ended 10 days previously, accompanied by a heavy off-white discharge, tinged with blood, and having a abnormal odo ...
- My mother was originally on Arisept, Pantoprazole, and Namenda. She was placed on Haldol 2x day for increasingly disruptive non-Alz dementia, and she reacted well.
She had a fall, and after a few days in a hospital where her drugs were not changed, she was moved to a nursing/rehab facility for ...
More related studies for: Milk of magnesia, Yeast infection - vagina
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.