Review: could Miralax cause Anger?
Summary: Anger is found among people who take Miralax, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Lortab, and have Pain.
We study 9,021 people who have side effects while taking Miralax from FDA and social media. Among them, 49 have Anger. Find out below who they are, when they have Anger and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Miralax and have Anger >>>
Miralax has active ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Miralax 9,268 users)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain.(latest reports from Anger 14,667 patients)
On Dec, 5, 2014: 9,020 people reported to have side effects when taking Miralax. Among them, 49 people (0.54%) have Anger.
Time on Miralax when people have Anger * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Miralax * :
Age of people who have Anger when taking Miralax * :
Severity of Anger when taking Miralax ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anger ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (17 people, 34.69%)
- Constipation (10 people, 20.41%)
- Breast cancer (7 people, 14.29%)
- Depression (7 people, 14.29%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (7 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lortab (14 people, 28.57%)
- Xanax (11 people, 22.45%)
- Nexium (11 people, 22.45%)
- Skelaxin (11 people, 22.45%)
- Neurontin (10 people, 20.41%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anger while taking Miralax?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Miralax and have Anger
- support group for people who take Miralax
- support group for people who have Anger
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, and takes Fluticasone Propionate, Finasteride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Butrans, Sertraline, Omeprazole, Simvastatin, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Naproxen, Aspirin, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Senna, Colace, Methadone Hydrochloride)
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- What is better for motility. miralax or lactolose (1 answer)
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Gastric Hypermotility, Hard Feces, and takes Lactulose, Miralax)
what is easiest on guts had small bowel blockage recently and have diverticulitis
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
(Asked by a 17 year old girl who has Lower Abdominal Pain, Headache, Constipation, and takes Ibuprofen, Miralax)
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
- Can a 70 year old male be more prone to anger/depression after porpofol
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Anger, and takes Propofol)
had a colonoscopy recently and have been exceedingly angry with wife when she makes mistakes. i was wondering if propofol can affect ones personality
- Ive been taking zanaflex 4 mg for a year and my dr added wellbutrin. i take them both at night then take another 4 mg of zanaflex in the morning and i experience extreme drowsiness and a high feeling?
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Muscle Spasticity, Stroke Symptom, Anger, and takes Baclofen, Diovan Hct, Lovaza, Zanaflex, ASA, Vitamin B12, Pristiq, Wellbutrin Xl)
I HAD A STROKE 3 YEARS AGO AT THE AGE OF 37 THAT WAS DUE TO MALFORMED MIDDLE CEREBRAL ARTERY. I WAS PUT ON CELEXA WHICH WASNT CONTROLLING MY ANGER SO WAS PUT ON PRISTIQ. AFTER ALMOST A YEAR IT WASNT WORKING AS WELL SO DR ADDED WELLBUTRIN. ALL OTHER MEDS REMAINED SAME BUT HAVE HAD AN ISSUE AFTER TAKI ...
More questions for: Miralax, Anger
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Mirroralax causes b.p. spike
(Posted by a 65 year old man who has Sudden Blood Pressure Increase, and takes Miralax)
Taking Mirroralax for three weeks. Noticed my B.P. Unusually. High 1 week ago, then last Sat. Right after taking the drug my B.P. Went to 186/101 - I am 65 yrs. old and never had this before. Called my Dr. Got bp medicene -stressed out trying to figure out what was the cause. Then yesterday
- Hair loss with miralax
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Pain Management, CRPS, and takes Miralax)
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
(Posted by a 42 year old woman who has Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Brain Damage, Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome, Encephalopathy, Partial (focal) Seizure, and takes Dilantin, Keppra, Lamictal, Lorazepam, Seroquel, Slow-k, Miralax, Lovenox, Ondansetron, Ibuprofen, Sennosides, Folic Acid, Hycodan)
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a severe reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could n ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease (1 response)
(Posted by a 84 year old woman who has COPD, IBS, PAD, Kidney Disease, High Blood Pressure, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Spiriva, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Amlodipine, Aspirin, Furosemide, Lovastatin, Miralax)
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Miralax, Anger
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Xl, Celexa for a patient with Depression. The patient has Anger
Comments: was on 10 mg Celexa which was increased 1 week ago to 20 mg due to high levels of stress in workplace. 7 days into increased dose experienced high level of anger in workplace due to stressful conditions.
- A study of side effects of Miralax for a patient with Constipation. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: My 10 year old son started taking miralax 7 months ago, and about a month and a half a go, he started to get a thinning patch of hair on top. It has been slowing getting worse. Tonight he is stopping the medicine. Hopefully this will stop, and his hair will regrow
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Children's Motrin, Miralax for a patient with Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion, Pain - Joints, Constipation. The patient has Bleeding Time Abnormal, Rbc - Urine
Comments: Our daughter was 32 years old and was an angle, (CP, Quadriplegic......) a gift.
She passed away Sept 14, 2014.
Her symptoms prior to passing, lethargic, excess bleeding, reduced urine output.
Childern's Motrin 2x daily 12cc and Benadryl 12cc to reduce secretions.
Thanks for your websit ...
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Sertraline, Abilify, Truvada, Prezista for a patient with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Depression, Major Depression, Hiv. The patient has Anger, Depression, Forgetfulness, Rapid Heart Beat, Dizziness, Mood Swings, Diarrhea
Comments: I cant control my anger..I have severe mood swings and lash out at people.I know that I feel like everyone is against me and trying to mess with my head.i don't want to get out of bed and I have a hard time functioning doing daily tasks.I get different feelings when im around others such as anxiety, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Alprazolam, Oxcarbazepine, Metoprolol Succinate, Simvastatin, Nexium, Amlodipine Besylate for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, Intermittent Explosive Disorder, Hypertension, Lower Cholesterol, Acid Reflux. The patient has Depression, Anger
Comments: I am concerned that my serotonin levels are dropping due to Amlodipine Besylate and Simvastatin. I have taken Lexapro (Escitalopram Oxalate),
Paxil (Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Prozac (Fluoxetine Hcl) in the past, not all at once and am considering returning to a serotonin reuptake inhibitors to re ...
More related studies for: Miralax, Anger
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.