Home > Miralax > Anxiety > Miralax and Anxiety
Review: could Miralax cause Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)?
We study 9,016 people who have side effects while taking Miralax from FDA and social media. Among them, 772 have Anxiety. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Miralax and have Anxiety >>>
Miralax (latest outcomes from 9,264 users) has active ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350. It is often used in constipation.
Anxiety (latest reports from 1,270,394 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 9,016 people reported to have side effects when taking Miralax. Among them, 772 people (8.56%) have Anxiety.
Time on Miralax when people have Anxiety * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anxiety when taking Miralax * :
Age of people who have Anxiety when taking Miralax * :
Severity of Anxiety when taking Miralax ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anxiety ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (162 people, 20.98%)
- Constipation (115 people, 14.90%)
- Multiple myeloma (87 people, 11.27%)
- Anxiety (84 people, 10.88%)
- Depression (82 people, 10.62%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (370 people, 47.93%)
- Ambien (264 people, 34.20%)
- Protonix (252 people, 32.64%)
- Aredia (232 people, 30.05%)
- Xanax (232 people, 30.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anxiety while taking Miralax?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Miralax and have Anxiety
- support group for people who take Miralax
- support group for people who have Anxiety
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Miralax, Anxiety
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mirroralax causes b.p. spike
Taking Mirroralax for three weeks. Noticed my B.P. Unusually. High 1 week ago, then last Sat. Right after taking the drug my B.P. Went to 186/101 - I am 65 yrs. old and never had this before. Called my Dr. Got bp medicene -stressed out trying to figure out what was the cause. Then yesterday
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
More reviews for: Miralax, Anxiety
On eHealthMe, Miralax (polyethylene glycol 3350) is often used for constipation. Find out below the conditions Miralax is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Miralax used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of side effects of Miralax for a patient with Constipation. The patient has Itching, Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Warfarin Sodium, Methimazole, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Percocet, Zolpidem Tartrate, Heparin Sodium, Miralax for a patient with Stroke Secondary To Atrial Fibrillation, Hyperthyroidism, Hypertension, Diuretic Effect, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Arthritis, Chronic Insomnia, Dehydration, Bowel Preparation. The patient has Renal Insufficiency, Constipation, Headache, Swelling Of Feet And Legs, Arthritis, Nausea And Vomiting, Ischaemic Stroke, Atrial Fibrillation, Back Pain, Back Stiffness, Rash, Weight Decreased, Vitamin D Deficiency, Tendonitis, Memory Impairment, Depression Nos, Stress And Anxiety, Cognitive Deterioration
More related studies for: Miralax, Anxiety
Recent Miralax related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Miralax, Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.