Home > Miralax > Blood pressure diastolic decreased > Miralax and Blood pressure diastolic decreased
Review: could Miralax cause Blood pressure diastolic decreased?
We study 9,016 people who have side effects while taking Miralax from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Blood pressure diastolic decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure diastolic decreased and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Miralax and have Blood pressure diastolic decreased >>>
Miralax (latest outcomes from 9,260 users) has active ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350. It is often used in constipation.
Blood pressure diastolic decreased
Blood pressure diastolic decreased (latest reports from 14,931 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, diabetes, depression, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 9,009 people reported to have side effects when taking Miralax. Among them, 8 people (0.09%) have Blood Pressure Diastolic Decreased.
Time on Miralax when people have Blood pressure diastolic decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood pressure diastolic decreased||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood pressure diastolic decreased when taking Miralax * :
|Blood pressure diastolic decreased||62.50%||37.50% |
Age of people who have Blood pressure diastolic decreased when taking Miralax * :
|Blood pressure diastolic decreased||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Blood pressure diastolic decreased when taking Miralax ** :
How people recovered from Blood pressure diastolic decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Constipation (3 people, 37.50%)
- Pain (2 people, 25.00%)
- Seasonal allergy (1 people, 12.50%)
- Vitamin d deficiency (1 people, 12.50%)
- Nasal congestion (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Folic acid (4 people, 50.00%)
- Flonase (3 people, 37.50%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (3 people, 37.50%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Acetaminophen (3 people, 37.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Pressure Diastolic Decreased while taking Miralax?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Miralax and have Blood Pressure Diastolic Decreased
- group for people who take Miralax
- group for people who have Blood Pressure Diastolic Decreased
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 hours ago):
Could be from food I've been eating
From this study (1 month ago):
Stage 4 CKD and Stage 3 Heart Diease
From this study (1 month ago):
Are any of the above drugs im taking capable of causing panic attacks with me?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
- Can miralax cause hyperactivity?
8 yr old female takes Miralax for constipation early evening and then gets hyperactive for short period of time. Is this related?
- What has miralax done to my body? please help me...
Years ago after multiple surgeries, I ended up with chronic constipation. GI doctor told me to take 4 doses of miralax everyday. About a year into the medication, I completely changed as a person. I experienced brain fog, anxiety, meltdowns, blowups, sexual dysfunction, and worst of all excessive ...
More questions for: Miralax, Blood pressure diastolic decreased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Hair loss with miralax
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Miralax, Blood pressure diastolic decreased
On eHealthMe, Miralax (polyethylene glycol 3350) is often used for constipation. Find out below the conditions Miralax is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Miralax used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Fentanyl-50 for a 52-year old man who has Degenerative Joint Disease (46 minutes ago)
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (1 hour ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Arachnoid Cyst
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (7 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (8 hours ago)
- Toe Swelling
- Taurine Ketoisocaproic Acid
- Salt Craving
- Silicosis Acute