Home > Miralax > Blood pressure diastolic decreased > Miralax and Blood pressure diastolic decreased
Review: could Miralax cause Blood pressure diastolic decreased?
Summary: Blood pressure diastolic decreased is found among people who take Miralax, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Folic acid, and have Constipation.
We study 9,020 people who have side effects while taking Miralax from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Blood pressure diastolic decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure diastolic decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Miralax and have Blood pressure diastolic decreased >>>
Miralax (latest outcomes from 9,268 users) has active ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350. It is often used in constipation.
Blood pressure diastolic decreased
Blood Pressure Diastolic Decreased (latest reports from 14,942 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, diabetes, depression, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 9,016 people reported to have side effects when taking Miralax. Among them, 8 people (0.09%) have Blood Pressure Diastolic Decreased.
Time on Miralax when people have Blood pressure diastolic decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood pressure diastolic decreased||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood pressure diastolic decreased when taking Miralax * :
|Blood pressure diastolic decreased||62.50%||37.50% |
Age of people who have Blood pressure diastolic decreased when taking Miralax * :
|Blood pressure diastolic decreased||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Blood pressure diastolic decreased when taking Miralax ** :
How people recovered from Blood pressure diastolic decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Constipation (3 people, 37.50%)
- Pain (2 people, 25.00%)
- Seasonal allergy (1 people, 12.50%)
- Vitamin d deficiency (1 people, 12.50%)
- Nasal congestion (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Folic acid (4 people, 50.00%)
- Flonase (3 people, 37.50%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (3 people, 37.50%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Acetaminophen (3 people, 37.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Pressure Diastolic Decreased while taking Miralax?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Miralax and have Blood Pressure Diastolic Decreased
- support group for people who take Miralax
- support group for people who have Blood Pressure Diastolic Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, and takes Fluticasone Propionate, Finasteride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Butrans, Sertraline, Omeprazole, Simvastatin, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Naproxen, Aspirin, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Senna, Colace, Methadone Hydrochloride)
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- What is better for motility. miralax or lactolose
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Gastric Hypermotility, Hard Feces, and takes Lactulose, Miralax)
what is easiest on guts had small bowel blockage recently and have diverticulitis
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
(Asked by a 17 year old girl who has Lower Abdominal Pain, Headache, Constipation, and takes Ibuprofen, Miralax)
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
- Can miralax cause hyperactivity?
(Asked by a 9 year old girl who has Hyperactivity, and takes Miralax)
8 yr old female takes Miralax for constipation early evening and then gets hyperactive for short period of time. Is this related?
- What has miralax done to my body? please help me...
(Asked by a 28 year old man who has Sweating, Anxiety, and takes Miralax)
Years ago after multiple surgeries, I ended up with chronic constipation. GI doctor told me to take 4 doses of miralax everyday. About a year into the medication, I completely changed as a person. I experienced brain fog, anxiety, meltdowns, blowups, sexual dysfunction, and worst of all excessive ...
More questions for: Miralax, Blood pressure diastolic decreased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Mirroralax causes b.p. spike
(Posted by a 65 year old man who has Sudden Blood Pressure Increase, and takes Miralax)
Taking Mirroralax for three weeks. Noticed my B.P. Unusually. High 1 week ago, then last Sat. Right after taking the drug my B.P. Went to 186/101 - I am 65 yrs. old and never had this before. Called my Dr. Got bp medicene -stressed out trying to figure out what was the cause. Then yesterday
- Hair loss with miralax
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Pain Management, CRPS, and takes Miralax)
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
(Posted by a 42 year old woman who has Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Brain Damage, Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome, Encephalopathy, Partial (focal) Seizure, and takes Dilantin, Keppra, Lamictal, Lorazepam, Seroquel, Slow-k, Miralax, Lovenox, Ondansetron, Ibuprofen, Sennosides, Folic Acid, Hycodan)
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a severe reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could n ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
(Posted by a 84 year old woman who has COPD, IBS, PAD, Kidney Disease, High Blood Pressure, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Spiriva, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Amlodipine, Aspirin, Furosemide, Lovastatin, Miralax)
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Miralax, Blood pressure diastolic decreased
- A study of side effects of Miralax for a patient with Constipation. The patient has Autism Spectrum Disorder (developmental disabilities that can cause significant social, communication and behavioural challenges), Failure To Thrive (inadequate weight gain and physical growth in children), Encopresis (inability to control the elimination of stool)
Comments: My son started on this medication when he was 15 months old for chronic impaction, back when it was still available by prescription only. His pediatric gastroenterologist prescribed the full 17 gram dose daily. He took it until he was 4.5 years old. He frequently had encopresis, or a leakage of liqu ...
- A study of drug interactions between Methadose, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Lamotrigine, Adderall 20, B Complex Vitamin, Miralax, Aleve, Symbicort, Ventolin Hfa for a patient with Substance Abuse, Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Add, Vitamin Supplementation, Constipation, Pain, Asthma, Exercise-induced Asthma. The patient has Movement Disorder
Comments: I am 20 years old and I have been taking 60mg of Methadose liquid through a Opioid Treatment Program since late August of 2012 (gradually increased from 30-60 over the course of 3 months until November, then maintaining at 60mg since.) I have all the common symptoms such as, excessive sweating, weig ...
- A study of drug interactions between Elavil, Cymbalta, Miralax, Calcium, Lipitor for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Neuralgia, Constipation, Osteopenia, Hypercholesterolemia. The patient has Constipation
Comments: I have fibromyalgia and now occipital neuralgia. Cymbalta helps for the second one but I understand that I shouldn't be on the two together. Also, I was out-of-state last weekend and missed 3 days of Cymbalta and had horrible dizziness, nausea and exhaustion. I am worried that my own brain can no lo ...
- A study of drug interactions between Keppra, Baclofen, Miralax for a patient with Schizencephaly, Cerebral Palsy, Constipation Prophylaxis. The patient has
Comments: My son is 6yrs old he was born with Schizencephaly, and takes kepra 2 times a day to maintain his siezures. He only has seizures in the face. But Know the pharmacy walgreens at Valley Childrens Hospital, Madera Ca. want me to try another generic brand called rocsand. He has tried previously another ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vivactil, Carvedilol, Evista, Lunesta, Astelin, Nasacort Aq, Synthroid, Omeprazole, Aspirin, Miralax, Klonopin, Ativan for a patient with Depression, Heart Rate, Osteopenia, Sleep Disorder, Multiple Allergies, Thyroid Disorder, Nervous Indigestion, Circulating Anticoagulant, Constipation, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has
Comments: I have been experience a chemical imbalance which caused me to have severe anixiety with panic disorder and moderate to severe depression. My throat felt as if if were closed up and I struggled breathing. This kept me from eating and I could not relax or sleep. Ativan, Klonopin and Vivactil were pre ...
More related studies for: Miralax, Blood pressure diastolic decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Jantoven and Urinary Incontinence
- Nadolol and Lisinopril
- Hair Loss and Effexor
- Osteoporosis and Symbicort
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (3 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (14 hours ago)
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
Answer: Very interesting that this pertinent question is not being ... (17 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (2 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Monistat 3 for a 38-year old woman who has Yeast Infection - Vagina (16 minutes ago)
- Namenda for a 38-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder (40 minutes ago)
- Savella, Synthroid, Ethiodol, Percocet, Vistaril, Klonopin, Flexeril, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 44-year old woman who has Fibromyoma, Post Procedural Hypothyroidism, Post Hyterecetomy, Pain, Itching, Fibromyalgia (2 hours ago)