Review: could Miralax cause Lose weight (Weight loss)?
Summary: Lose weight is found among people who take Miralax, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Protonix, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 9,031 people who have side effects while taking Miralax from FDA and social media. Among them, 68 have Lose weight. Find out below who they are, when they have Lose weight and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Miralax and have Lose weight >>>
Miralax has active ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from 9,280 Miralax users)
Lose weight has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 20,305 Lose weight patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 9,029 people reported to have side effects when taking Miralax. Among them, 68 people (0.75%) have Lose Weight.
Time on Miralax when people have Lose weight * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lose weight||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Lose weight when taking Miralax * :
|Lose weight||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Lose weight when taking Miralax * :
|Lose weight||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||23.33%||20.00%||20.00%||36.67% |
Severity of Lose weight when taking Miralax ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lose weight||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Lose weight ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (9 people, 13.24%)
- Depression (9 people, 13.24%)
- Pain (7 people, 10.29%)
- Anxiety (5 people, 7.35%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 5.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Protonix (40 people, 58.82%)
- Zometa (35 people, 51.47%)
- Ambien (34 people, 50.00%)
- Decadron (30 people, 44.12%)
- Lasix (27 people, 39.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of miralax and lose weight on
Do you have Lose Weight while taking Miralax?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Miralax and have Lose Weight
- support group for people who take Miralax
- support group for people who have Lose Weight
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Miralax, Zyrtec Allergy, Aspirin, Prempro, Lunesta, Zoloft, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 54-year old woman with Asthma, Constipation, Allergy, Heart Attack, Menopause Hot Flashes, Insomnia, Depression, Hypertension. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 60-year old woman with Pain, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression. The patient has Obesity, Thirst - Excessive
- A study of drug interactions between Prempro, Topamax for a 36-year old woman with Hormone Level Abnormal, Migraine. The patient has Weight Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Flomax, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Linzess, Miralax, Anturol, Olanzapine, Zetia, Nexium, Depakote, Benztropine Mesylate for a 40-year old man with Nocturia, Aggression, Constipation, Schizophrenia, Hyperlipidemia, Gerd, Bipolar Disorder, Medication Side Effects. The patient has Agap Low, Eosinophilia, Mental Status Tests, Leaning Left When Walking, Nocturia
Recent Miralax related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.