Home > Miralax > Myalgia > Miralax and Myalgia
Review: could Miralax cause Myalgia (Muscle aches)?
We study 9,016 people who have side effects while taking Miralax from FDA and social media. Among them, 196 have Myalgia. Find out below who they are, when they have Myalgia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Miralax and have Myalgia >>>
Miralax (latest outcomes from 9,264 users) has active ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350. It is often used in constipation.
Myalgia (muscle pain) (latest reports from 505,148 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 22, 2014: 9,016 people reported to have side effects when taking Miralax. Among them, 196 people (2.17%) have Myalgia.
Time on Miralax when people have Myalgia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Myalgia when taking Miralax * :
Age of people who have Myalgia when taking Miralax * :
Severity of Myalgia when taking Miralax ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Myalgia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (41 people, 20.92%)
- Pain (36 people, 18.37%)
- Constipation (36 people, 18.37%)
- Osteoporosis (29 people, 14.80%)
- Muscle spasms (23 people, 11.73%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xanax (77 people, 39.29%)
- Levaquin (50 people, 25.51%)
- Lasix (49 people, 25.00%)
- Neurontin (46 people, 23.47%)
- Percocet (45 people, 22.96%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Myalgia while taking Miralax?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Miralax and have Myalgia
- support group for people who take Miralax
- support group for people who have Myalgia
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- What is better for motility. miralax or lactolose
what is easiest on guts had small bowel blockage recently and have diverticulitis
- Has anyone had tingling in hands, arms, feet, legs from lisinopril that did not go away when they quit taking it? if you got rid of the tingles, how did you do it?
After 9 months on Atenolol I started getting tingling in my left hand. Also had a pulmonary embolism. A doc switched me to Lisinopril and the tingling moved to my legs, feet, both hands and arms. My calf muscles are very tight and my legs ache. Plus dizziness and other things. After 3 years of ...
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
- Can miralax cause hyperactivity?
8 yr old female takes Miralax for constipation early evening and then gets hyperactive for short period of time. Is this related?
- People with statin drug damage
Have been on disability for 18 months. Can not walk to car without being fatigued. Have lots of nerve pain. On a lot of Pain meds an they don't always work. I was told this one won't do that an this one won't do that. The one that put me over the edge was Zetia. My doctor's don't know what to do o ...
- What has miralax done to my body? please help me...
Years ago after multiple surgeries, I ended up with chronic constipation. GI doctor told me to take 4 doses of miralax everyday. About a year into the medication, I completely changed as a person. I experienced brain fog, anxiety, meltdowns, blowups, sexual dysfunction, and worst of all excessive ...
- Has anyone ever had anxiety attacks while taking miralax?
I have been using Miralax for at least a year,with no problem.Now,I'm having anxiety attacks & my head itches all the time & I do not have dandruff...Is there anyone who has had anything like this while using Miralax (Polyethylene). HELP!!I'M MISERABLE!!!I have to take something for constipation,but ...
- Should i take robaxin if i'm allergic to penicillin
I was prescribed Robaxin for muscle pain. But I'm allergic to Penicillin and I want to make sure I would not have any side effects.
- After 5 months after taking prolia i am having muscle pain is that normal
I had no problems after taking prolia but now it is time to get another shot and I have muscle pain and some joint pain I was wondering if this is normal.
More questions for: Miralax, Myalgia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Mirroralax causes b.p. spike
Taking Mirroralax for three weeks. Noticed my B.P. Unusually. High 1 week ago, then last Sat. Right after taking the drug my B.P. Went to 186/101 - I am 65 yrs. old and never had this before. Called my Dr. Got bp medicene -stressed out trying to figure out what was the cause. Then yesterday
- Hair loss with miralax
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Miralax, Myalgia
On eHealthMe, Miralax (polyethylene glycol 3350) is often used for constipation. Find out below the conditions Miralax is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Miralax used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Miralax, Myalgia
Recent Miralax related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Miralax, Generlac for a 59-year old woman who has Constipation
- Comparions of Pentasa, Miralax, Prilosec, Keppra for a 8-year old girl who has Seizure - Absence
- Comparions of Cryselle, Miralax for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Miralax, Singulair, Indapamide for a 65-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Miralax, Lactulose for a 18-year old girl who has Constipation
- Comparions of Miralax, Digoxin for a 85-year old woman who has Constipation
- Comparions of Percocet (Endo Pharms) - 325MG;10MG, Miralax (Schering Plough) - 17GM/SCOOPFUL for a 63-year old man who has Constipation
- Comparions of Benazepril Hydrochloride (Kv Pharm) - 20MG, Atenolol And Chlorthalidone (Ipr) - 50MG;25MG, Fish Oil, Lithium Carbonate (Roxane) - 300MG, Miralax for a 55-year old woman who has Constipation
- Comparions of Tagamet, Miralax (Schering Plough) - 17GM/SCOOPFUL for a 62-year old woman who has Diet - Constipation
- Comparions of Miralax, Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim for a 46-year old man who has Infection
More related comparison studies for: Miralax, Myalgia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Svt and Wellbutrin
- Citalopram Hydrobromide and Adhd
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
Recent user comments
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (25 minutes ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- Tooth Ankylosis
- Subacute Thyroiditis