Home > Miralax > Overdose > Miralax and Overdose
Review: could Miralax cause Overdose?
We study 9,016 people who have side effects while taking Miralax from FDA and social media. Among them, 200 have Overdose. Find out below who they are, when they have Overdose and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Miralax and have Overdose >>>
Miralax (latest outcomes from 9,264 users) has active ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350. It is often used in constipation.
Overdose (latest reports from 220,561 patients) has been reported by people with pain, depression, high blood pressure, schizophrenia, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 9,016 people reported to have side effects when taking Miralax. Among them, 200 people (2.22%) have Overdose.
Time on Miralax when people have Overdose * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Overdose when taking Miralax * :
Age of people who have Overdose when taking Miralax * :
Severity of Overdose when taking Miralax ** :
How people recovered from Overdose ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Constipation (53 people, 26.50%)
- Pain (20 people, 10.00%)
- Muscle spasticity (10 people, 5.00%)
- Endometrial cancer (5 people, 2.50%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (5 people, 2.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prevacid (23 people, 11.50%)
- Ativan (21 people, 10.50%)
- Neurontin (19 people, 9.50%)
- Aspirin (18 people, 9.00%)
- Reglan (18 people, 9.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Overdose while taking Miralax?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Miralax and have Overdose
- support group for people who take Miralax
- support group for people who have Overdose
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Miralax, Overdose
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Mirroralax causes b.p. spike
Taking Mirroralax for three weeks. Noticed my B.P. Unusually. High 1 week ago, then last Sat. Right after taking the drug my B.P. Went to 186/101 - I am 65 yrs. old and never had this before. Called my Dr. Got bp medicene -stressed out trying to figure out what was the cause. Then yesterday
- Hair loss with miralax
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Miralax, Overdose
On eHealthMe, Miralax (polyethylene glycol 3350) is often used for constipation. Find out below the conditions Miralax is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Miralax used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Miralax, Overdose
Recent Miralax related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Miralax, Overdose
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (39 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (47 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Zanaflex and Fluid Retention
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- L Glutathione
- Bromfed Dm
- Breast Enlargement
- Difficulty Breathing
- Tuberculosis Reactivated