Review: could Mirapex cause Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)?
Summary: Anxiety is found among people who take Mirapex, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Sinemet, and have Restless leg syndrome.
We study 9,795 people who have side effects while taking Mirapex from FDA and social media. Among them, 812 have Anxiety. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Mirapex and have Anxiety >>>
Mirapex has active ingredients of pramipexole dihydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. (latest outcomes from 10,322 Mirapex users)
Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain. (latest reports from 212,892 Anxiety patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 9,793 people reported to have side effects when taking Mirapex. Among them, 824 people (8.41%) have Anxiety.
Time on Mirapex when people have Anxiety * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anxiety when taking Mirapex * :
Age of people who have Anxiety when taking Mirapex * :
Severity of Anxiety when taking Mirapex ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anxiety ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Restless legs syndrome (489 people, 59.34%)
- Parkinson's disease (422 people, 51.21%)
- Depression (170 people, 20.63%)
- Anxiety (113 people, 13.71%)
- Insomnia (82 people, 9.95%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Sinemet (279 people, 33.86%)
- Klonopin (152 people, 18.45%)
- Ambien (149 people, 18.08%)
- Xanax (138 people, 16.75%)
- Nexium (138 people, 16.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of mirapex and anxiety on
Do you have Anxiety while taking Mirapex?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Mirapex and have Anxiety
- support group for people who take Mirapex
- support group for people who have Anxiety
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide, Triglide, Bactrim, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Plavix, Mirapex for a 58-year old woman with Insomnia, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, High Blood Pressure, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sinusitis, Diastolic Dysfunction, Tia, Rls. The patient has Nausea, Headache, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Body Temperature Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Omega 3, Ocusert Pilo-20, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lexapro for a 59-year old woman with Vitamin D Deficiency, Fibromyalgia, Dry Eyes, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Anxiety And Stress, Depression
- A study of side effects of Topamax for a 44-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Electrical Shock, Difficulty In Walking, Chest Pain, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Severe Pain In Fingers, Hands, And Wrists When Not Numb Or Tingling, Skin Itches While Showering, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Short-term Memory Loss, Sudden Memory Loss, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Blurred Vision, Chronic Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Abilify for a 18-year old girl with Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal. The patient has Ocd, Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman with Hypothyroidism, Stress At Work. The patient has Anxiety And Stress
Recent Mirapex related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Rasagiline Mesylate, Mirapex for a 64-year old woman who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Temazepam, Diazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Anxiety Depression M.e.
- Comparions of Carbidopa And Levodopa, Mirapex for a 55-year old woman who has Parkinson's Disease
- Comparions of Mirapex, Neurontin for a 44-year old man who has RLS
- Comparions of Entacapone, Azilect, Mirapex, Carbidopa And Levodopa for a 68-year old man who has Parkinsons
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.