Home > Mirapex > High blood sugar > Mirapex and High blood sugar
Review: could Mirapex cause High blood sugar (Hyperglycemia)?
We study 9,777 people who have side effects while taking Mirapex from FDA and social media. Among them, 15 have High blood sugar. Find out below who they are, when they have High blood sugar and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Mirapex and have High blood sugar >>>
Mirapex (latest outcomes from 10,305 users) has active ingredients of pramipexole dihydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome.
High blood sugar
High blood sugar (high blood sugar) (latest reports from 143,470 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, depression, bipolar disorder.
On Sep, 18, 2014: 9,772 people reported to have side effects when taking Mirapex. Among them, 15 people (0.15%) have High Blood Sugar.
Time on Mirapex when people have High blood sugar * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|High blood sugar||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have High blood sugar when taking Mirapex * :
|High blood sugar||68.75%||31.25% |
Age of people who have High blood sugar when taking Mirapex * :
|High blood sugar||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||18.75%||18.75%||25.00%||37.50% |
Severity of High blood sugar when taking Mirapex ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|High blood sugar||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from High blood sugar ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|High blood sugar||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (4 people, 26.67%)
- Restless legs syndrome (4 people, 26.67%)
- Depression (4 people, 26.67%)
- Asthma (2 people, 13.33%)
- Fatigue (2 people, 13.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (7 people, 46.67%)
- Glyburide (4 people, 26.67%)
- Clonazepam (4 people, 26.67%)
- Gabapentin (4 people, 26.67%)
- Lexapro (4 people, 26.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Sugar while taking Mirapex?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Mirapex and have High Blood Sugar
- group for people who take Mirapex
- group for people who have High Blood Sugar
Comments from related studies:
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Mirapex, High blood sugar
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Off label use of drugs for peripheral neuropathy causing memory loss
I have peripheral neuropathy with standard symptoms of burning, tingling, stabbing pain on the tops of my feet. I have had this condition for over 15 years getting worse over time. The last 5 years I have seen a couple of doctors and through trial and error we settled on a combination of Savella and ...
More reviews for: Mirapex, High blood sugar
On eHealthMe, Mirapex (pramipexole dihydrochloride) is often used for restless leg syndrome. Find out below the conditions Mirapex is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Mirapex used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (52 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (52 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Trazodone Hydrochloride
- Breast Cancer Metastatic
- Canela Molida
- Prostate Cancer