Home > Mirapex > Narcotic abuse > Mirapex and Narcotic abuse
Review: could Mirapex cause Narcotic abuse (Drug abuse)?
We study 9,777 people who have side effects while taking Mirapex from FDA and social media. Among them, 18 have Narcotic abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic abuse and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Mirapex and have Narcotic abuse >>>
Mirapex (latest outcomes from 10,306 users) has active ingredients of pramipexole dihydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome.
Narcotic abuse (addiction of narcotic (pain killer )) (latest reports from 45,593 patients) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 9,777 people reported to have side effects when taking Mirapex. Among them, 18 people (0.18%) have Narcotic Abuse.
Time on Mirapex when people have Narcotic abuse * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Narcotic abuse||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||0.00%||66.67%||16.67%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Mirapex * :
|Narcotic abuse||65.00%||35.00% |
Age of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Mirapex * :
|Narcotic abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Narcotic abuse when taking Mirapex ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Granulocytopenia (7 people, 38.89%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (7 people, 38.89%)
- Fibromyalgia (7 people, 38.89%)
- Breast cancer (7 people, 38.89%)
- Restless legs syndrome (4 people, 22.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (8 people, 44.44%)
- Wellbutrin (8 people, 44.44%)
- Atenolol (8 people, 44.44%)
- Ultram (8 people, 44.44%)
- Rocephin (8 people, 44.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Abuse while taking Mirapex?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Mirapex and have Narcotic Abuse
- support group for people who take Mirapex
- support group for people who have Narcotic Abuse
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
no name on Sep, 24, 2014:
If use cocaine and after to calm down valium.. and more things .. but the nose after coc get blockt and spry not help .. if take Actifed.. how will be.. i think if was take all nothing.. just asking couse efect strange dont wanna
From this study (1 month ago):
have been on this drug since early 70"s. have not used since 1989. stayed on methadone for my security.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Mirapex, Narcotic abuse
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Off label use of drugs for peripheral neuropathy causing memory loss
I have peripheral neuropathy with standard symptoms of burning, tingling, stabbing pain on the tops of my feet. I have had this condition for over 15 years getting worse over time. The last 5 years I have seen a couple of doctors and through trial and error we settled on a combination of Savella and ...
More reviews for: Mirapex, Narcotic abuse
On eHealthMe, Mirapex (pramipexole dihydrochloride) is often used for restless leg syndrome. Find out below the conditions Mirapex is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Mirapex used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (11 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (1 hour ago)
- Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 76-year old man who has DVT (5 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (12 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Cayenne Pepper
- Wart Remover Poisoning
- Nortriptyline Hydrochloride (teva) Eq 10mg Base
- Nose Bleed
- White Blood Cell Analysis Increased