Mirtazapine and Drug screen positive - from FDA reports
Drug screen positive is found among people who take Mirtazapine, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Temazepam, and have Bipolar disorder. This review analyzes which people have Drug screen positive with Mirtazapine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 29,746 people who have side effects when taking Mirtazapine from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 22, 2017
29,746 people reported to have side effects when taking Mirtazapine.
Among them, 51 people (0.17%) have Drug screen positive
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Mirtazapine when people have Drug screen positive *:
- < 1 month: 40 %
- 1 - 6 months: 40 %
- 6 - 12 months: 20 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Mirtazapine *:
- female: 44.68 %
- male: 55.32 %
Age of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Mirtazapine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 5.13 %
- 20-29: 15.38 %
- 30-39: 23.08 %
- 40-49: 25.64 %
- 50-59: 20.51 %
- 60+: 10.26 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (5 people, 9.80%)
- Bipolar Disorder (5 people, 9.80%)
- Ill-Defined Disorder (2 people, 3.92%)
- Drug Dependence (2 people, 3.92%)
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (2 people, 3.92%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Temazepam (14 people, 27.45%)
- Diazepam (12 people, 23.53%)
- Clonazepam (10 people, 19.61%)
- Neurontin (9 people, 17.65%)
- Oxazepam (7 people, 13.73%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Suicide Attempt (10 people, 19.61%)
- Completed Suicide (8 people, 15.69%)
- Pneumonia (7 people, 13.73%)
- Gun Shot Wound (7 people, 13.73%)
- Haemoglobin Decreased (6 people, 11.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Drug screen positive when taking Mirtazapine?
- Check symptoms - is drug screen positive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDrug screen positive and drugs with ingredients of mirtazapine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDrug screen positive and Mirtazapine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Mirtazapine has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Mirtazapine 31,488 users)
Drug screen positive
Drug screen positive has been reported by people with pain, depression, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, indigestion (latest reports from 6,201 Drug screen positive patients).
Browse all side effects of Mirtazapinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Drug screen positiveDrug screen positive
Could your condition cause Drug screen positiveDrug screen positive
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hello, About 7 months ago I was diagnosed with "Dystonic RSI", my doctor told me it was a problem in nervous system. My nervous system was sending to many signals to the muscles in my forearms, the ones I use for mouse movement. This first manifested itself as muscle fatigue in my forearms ...
Just got put on mirtazpine 6 days ago switch from lamictal well first 5 nights didn't sleep much just like always but last night I fell asleep n next thing I know I wake up n the kitchen with plates forks spoons n food all over the kitchen counter but don't remember anything more than that don't ...
User reviews to the study
I was given Mirtazapine last July as the fluoxetine I was on wasn't really working, within 2 weeks of taking it my stomach swelled and I was in pain and by 4 weeks I had gained nearly 1st 7lb. I stopped taking them because I was experiencing severe pins and needles down the backs of my arms, my ...