Home > Mirtazapine > Hallucination > Mirtazapine and Hallucination
Review: could Mirtazapine cause Hallucination (Hallucinations)?
We study 17,070 people who have side effects while taking Mirtazapine from FDA and social media. Among them, 286 have Hallucination. Find out below who they are, when they have Hallucination and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Mirtazapine and have Hallucination >>>
Mirtazapine (latest outcomes from 17,919 users) has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression.
Hallucination (an experience involving the perception of something not present) (latest reports from 168,233 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, parkinson's disease, quit smoking.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 17,070 people reported to have side effects when taking Mirtazapine. Among them, 286 people (1.68%) have Hallucination.
Time on Mirtazapine when people have Hallucination * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Hallucination when taking Mirtazapine * :
Age of people who have Hallucination when taking Mirtazapine * :
Severity of Hallucination when taking Mirtazapine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Hallucination ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (123 people, 43.01%)
- Hypertension (63 people, 22.03%)
- Diabetes mellitus (47 people, 16.43%)
- Blood cholesterol (46 people, 16.08%)
- Pain (44 people, 15.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Simvastatin (60 people, 20.98%)
- Zyprexa (57 people, 19.93%)
- Potassium chloride (52 people, 18.18%)
- Lorazepam (51 people, 17.83%)
- Haldol (50 people, 17.48%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hallucination while taking Mirtazapine?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Mirtazapine and have Hallucination
- support group for people who take Mirtazapine
- support group for people who have Hallucination
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Mirtazapine, Hallucination
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Patients having false positives while on remeron
I have had a few patients complain they are failing drug tests for Amphetamines while on remeron, and have claimed to have not used any type of Amphetamine or any (Mixed Salts). These patients are all or were on probation, parole, or under some stipulation. Iv realized most of these patients are tak ...
More reviews for: Mirtazapine, Hallucination
On eHealthMe, Mirtazapine (mirtazapine) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Mirtazapine is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Mirtazapine used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Mirtazapine, Hallucination
Recent Mirtazapine related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Mirtazapine, Hallucination
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (29 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (33 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (45 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (46 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (57 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Brain Damage
- Uncontrollable Passage Of Feces
- Eye Twitch
- Oxazepam Overdose