Review: could Mirtazapine cause Migraine?
We study 17,070 people who have side effects while taking Mirtazapine from FDA and social media. Among them, 38 have Migraine. Find out below who they are, when they have Migraine and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Mirtazapine and have Migraine >>>
Mirtazapine (latest outcomes from 17,919 users) has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression.
Migraine (headache) (latest reports from 172,588 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, birth control, depression, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 17,070 people reported to have side effects when taking Mirtazapine. Among them, 38 people (0.22%) have Migraine.
Time on Mirtazapine when people have Migraine * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Migraine when taking Mirtazapine * :
Age of people who have Migraine when taking Mirtazapine * :
Severity of Migraine when taking Mirtazapine ** :
How people recovered from Migraine ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Migraine (6 people, 15.79%)
- Depression (6 people, 15.79%)
- Anxiety (5 people, 13.16%)
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (4 people, 10.53%)
- Bipolar disorder (4 people, 10.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Clonazepam (9 people, 23.68%)
- Topamax (5 people, 13.16%)
- Vicodin (5 people, 13.16%)
- Fentanyl (5 people, 13.16%)
- Paroxetine hcl (5 people, 13.16%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Migraine while taking Mirtazapine?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Mirtazapine and have Migraine
- support group for people who take Mirtazapine
- support group for people who have Migraine
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Mirtazapine, Migraine
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Mirtazapine, Migraine
On eHealthMe, Mirtazapine (mirtazapine) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Mirtazapine is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Mirtazapine used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Mirtazapine, Migraine
Recent Mirtazapine related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Mirtazapine, Migraine
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Robinul and Dry Mouth
- Bipolar Disorder and Pineal Gland Cyst
- Breathlessness and Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Flutter
Recent user comments
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- "Anxiety-driven retching when forcd to perform/present ... " (7 hours ago)
- Pregnancy Test False Positive
- Skin Wound