Home > Mirtazapine > Tingling and numbness > Mirtazapine and Tingling and numbness
Review: could Mirtazapine cause Tingling and numbness (Numbness and tingling)?
Summary: Tingling and numbness is found among people who take Mirtazapine, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Tramadol hcl, and have Depression.
We study 17,070 people who have side effects while taking Mirtazapine from FDA and social media. Among them, 67 have Tingling and numbness. Find out below who they are, when they have Tingling and numbness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Mirtazapine and have Tingling and numbness >>>
Mirtazapine (latest outcomes from 17,928 users) has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression.
Tingling and numbness
Tingling and numbness (abnormal sensations that can occur anywhere in your body, but are often felt in your fingers, hands, feet, arms, or legs) (latest reports from 31,601 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 17,070 people reported to have side effects when taking Mirtazapine. Among them, 67 people (0.39%) have Tingling And Numbness.
Time on Mirtazapine when people have Tingling and numbness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Tingling and numbness||51.61%||29.03%||0.00%||12.90%||3.23%||3.23%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Mirtazapine * :
|Tingling and numbness||91.43%||8.57% |
Age of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Mirtazapine * :
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.96%||52.24%||5.97%||4.48%||28.36% |
Severity of Tingling and numbness when taking Mirtazapine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||57.14%||42.86%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Tingling and numbness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (23 people, 34.33%)
- Neck pain (20 people, 29.85%)
- Extrapyramidal disorder (15 people, 22.39%)
- Psychotic disorder (15 people, 22.39%)
- Sedation (14 people, 20.90%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tramadol hcl (46 people, 68.66%)
- Omeprazole (40 people, 59.70%)
- Paroxetine hcl (34 people, 50.75%)
- Clonazepam (32 people, 47.76%)
- Lorazepam (30 people, 44.78%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tingling And Numbness while taking Mirtazapine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Mirtazapine and have Tingling And Numbness
- support group for people who take Mirtazapine
- support group for people who have Tingling And Numbness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What happens when mirtazapine 15mg is taken daily and smoking marijuana is also done
(Asked by a 58 year old man who has Apathy, and takes Mirtazapine)
Mirtazapine started 4 days back 15 mg daily but smoking of marijuana continues. Person is adult, 27 years and frail.
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Numbness And Tingling, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, and takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, CoQ-10, Adderall Xr 20, Bystolic, Azor)
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
- Has anyone had tingling in hands, arms, feet, legs from lisinopril that did not go away when they quit taking it? if you got rid of the tingles, how did you do it?
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Muscle Pain, Muscle Tightness, Tingling And Numbness, and takes Atenolol, Lisinopril )
After 9 months on Atenolol I started getting tingling in my left hand. Also had a pulmonary embolism. A doc switched me to Lisinopril and the tingling moved to my legs, feet, both hands and arms. My calf muscles are very tight and my legs ache. Plus dizziness and other things. After 3 years of ...
- Can i take l-theanine if i am taking fluoxetine?
(Asked by a 82 year old woman who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, and takes Fluoxetine)
I went off Paxil about a year and a half ago. Ever sense I have had terrible trouble with anxiety and depression. Never feel myself. The Dr. gave me Fluoxetine 20mg and remeron 15mg. I have been on this for 9 months. No change.
I am litteraly at my wits end. Afraid to tell my children.
Would tak ...
- What are possible drug interactions?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who takes Prilosec Otc, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Remeron)
Are there any known adverse drug interactions and/or side effects for the prescription drugs I am taking?
More questions for: Mirtazapine, Tingling and numbness
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar 2, and takes Mirtazapine, Implanon, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Cymbalta)
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Reaction to methylpred
(Posted by a 42 year old woman who has Tingling And Numbness, and takes Baby Aspirin, Paroxetine Hydrochloride)
I have a severe case of poison ivy for which I was given Prednisone. Still suffering 1 week later went back to doctor (was at 2x/day at that point) and was then put on methylpred 4mg PAK. Today is my second day on this. First noted tingling on my insides in my trunk area this morning, later in arms ...
- Patients having false positives while on remeron
(Posted by a 43 year old man who has False Positive Drug Test While On Probation Or Parole, and takes Sonata, Lunesta, Diazepam, Prozac, Lexapro, Ambien, Remeron )
I have had a few patients complain they are failing drug tests for Amphetamines while on remeron, and have claimed to have not used any type of Amphetamine or any (Mixed Salts). These patients are all or were on probation, parole, or under some stipulation. Iv realized most of these patients are tak ...
- 91 year old when awaken in morning confused
(Posted by a 91 year old woman who has Confusion Upon Waking In Morning, and takes Ativan, Remeron)
91 year old with emphysema. Uses Nebulizer 3x daily, oxygen, zocor, levothyroid wakes up in morning increasingly confused. Clears during day.
- Can crestor cause vertigo?
(Posted by a 55 year old woman who has Pressure In Back Of Head, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue, Balance Disorder, Slurred Speech, Vertigo, and takes Topamax, Amlodipine Besylate)
I started taking Crestor in May of 2011. I had my first big "episode" in June.
Severe vertigo, loss of balance, slurred speech, fatigue, loss for words, tingling, numbness, pressure in back of head...
Didn't have all at once, but went to hospital via ambulance twice. Was first given 1000 mg of kep ...
More reviews for: Mirtazapine, Tingling and numbness
- A study of drug interactions between Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Strattera, Ritalin, Phentermine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Zorvolex, Olanzapine, Seroquel Xr, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Perindopril Erbumine, Lamotrigine, Mirtazapine for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Obesity, Insomnia, Arthritis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Bipolar 1, Major Depressive Disorder, Tachycardia, Sleeplessness, Diabetes, Obesity, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Comments: i'm pretty much the most comlex case 4 psychiatrists, 3 psychologists, a nuero scientist/adult mood disorder specialised doctor, 3 gp's, 2 naturopaths and an adhd specialist have ever come accross. i'm basically a pharmacy on legs with over 32types of medications tried in 13 months including those i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Mirtazapine, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Restless Legs, Major Depressive Disorder, Constant Hunger. The patient has
Comments: Though all upper and lower GI tract tests were negative, ultrasound negative, blood tests and urinalysis negative, brain MRI negative, still I had constant hunger till I got on Bupropion HCl XL August 2013. Suicidal Ideation (SI) was a problem which Bupropion HCl XL 150 or 300 mg controlled for 2 mo ...
- A study of side effects of Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with Na+. The patient has Muscle Weakness (a lack of muscle strength), Muscle Twitching, Weakness, Nerve Pain (pain in one or more nerves), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Pain - Joints, Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations), Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: I have tibial prosterior wich causes a lot of pain in my right ankle but recently been having what I think is nerve damage, my question is can this cause nerve damage as it's started in my right foot but now nerve and joint pain has gone to my left foot and my hand and wrists. I have smoked methamph ...
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a patient with Weight Loss. The patient has Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
Comments: Am on phentermine and has been on this for over 5 year I loss a lot of weight On my way! this and I would like to lose more but find it hard to do so now but I still take phentermine so I don't over eat more than I like I have been told I have raynauds and they are doing lots of blood tests to see w ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Remeron, Celexa, Lamictal, Wellbutrin for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Difficulty Falling Asleep, Mood Swings, Depression. The patient has Depressed Mood, Crying - Excessive (0-6 Months), Agoraphobia, Anxiety Disorder, Diarrhoea Aggravated, Tooth Loss
Comments: In the last 6-12 months my gums began bleeding and then became discolored. Now I have 14 caries and need 4 or more root canals. I have had 2 molars extracted and will need a third. My teeth are literally deteriorating right before my eyes. Everyday I check the mirror 4 New chips or decay. This has ...
More related studies for: Mirtazapine, Tingling and numbness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.