Review: could Mirtazapine cause Tingling and numbness (Numbness and tingling)?
Summary: Tingling and numbness is found among people who take Mirtazapine, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Tramadol hcl, and have Depression.
We study 17,101 people who have side effects while taking Mirtazapine from FDA and social media. Among them, 68 have Tingling and numbness. Find out below who they are, when they have Tingling and numbness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Mirtazapine and have Tingling and numbness >>>
Mirtazapine has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 17,960 Mirtazapine users)
Tingling and numbness
Tingling and numbness (abnormal sensations that can occur anywhere in your body, but are often felt in your fingers, hands, feet, arms, or legs) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 4,988 Tingling and numbness patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: 17,101 people reported to have side effects when taking Mirtazapine. Among them, 68 people (0.40%) have Tingling And Numbness.
Time on Mirtazapine when people have Tingling and numbness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Tingling and numbness||50.00%||28.12%||0.00%||15.62%||3.12%||3.12%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Mirtazapine * :
|Tingling and numbness||91.55%||8.45% |
Age of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Mirtazapine * :
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.29%||51.47%||5.88%||4.41%||27.94% |
Severity of Tingling and numbness when taking Mirtazapine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||62.50%||37.50%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Tingling and numbness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (23 people, 33.82%)
- Neck pain (20 people, 29.41%)
- Extrapyramidal disorder (15 people, 22.06%)
- Psychotic disorder (15 people, 22.06%)
- Sedation (14 people, 20.59%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tramadol hcl (46 people, 67.65%)
- Omeprazole (40 people, 58.82%)
- Paroxetine hcl (34 people, 50.00%)
- Clonazepam (32 people, 47.06%)
- Lorazepam (30 people, 44.12%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tingling And Numbness while taking Mirtazapine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Mirtazapine and have Tingling And Numbness
- support group for people who take Mirtazapine
- support group for people who have Tingling And Numbness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Acetylsalicylic Acid, Simvastatin, Mirtazapine, Amlodipine, Bisoprolol Fumarate And Hydrochlorothiazide, Candesartan Cilexetil for a 56-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Blood Cholesterol, Depression, Heart Failure.
- A study of side effects of Mirtazapine for a 91-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Lamotrigine for a 46-year old woman with Blood Pressure, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness
- A study of side effects of Naproxen for a 40-year old woman with Numbness And Tingling. The patient has Flat Feet (condition in which the arch of the foot collapses), Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Lipitor, Diazepam, Furosemide, Potassium Chloride 40meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Warfarin Sodium, Mirtazapine, Abilify, Norco for a 53-year old man with Hbp, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Anxiety Disorder, Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Valve Incompetence, Depression, Mood Disorder, Back Pain.
Recent Mirtazapine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Mirtazapine, Fentanyl-75 for a 62-year old woman who has Generalised Torsion Dystonia Pain Relief
- Comparions of Prozac, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine, Sertraline for a 69-year old man who has Depression, Panic Attacks, Anxiety,
- Comparions of Zyprexa, Lamictal, Lexapro, Prozac, Mirtazapine for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
- Comparions of Buspar, Celexa, Mirtazapine for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Remeron for a 65-year old man who has Major Depression
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.