Mirtazapine and Tingling and numbness - from FDA reports
Tingling and numbness is found among people who take Mirtazapine, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Omeprazole, and have Neck pain. This review analyzes which people have Tingling and numbness with Mirtazapine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 29,746 people who have side effects when taking Mirtazapine from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
29,746 people reported to have side effects when taking Mirtazapine.
Among them, 83 people (0.28%) have Tingling and numbness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Mirtazapine when people have Tingling and numbness *:
- < 1 month: 48.39 %
- 1 - 6 months: 45.16 %
- 6 - 12 months: 3.23 %
- 1 - 2 years: 3.23 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Mirtazapine *:
- female: 91.57 %
- male: 8.43 %
Age of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Mirtazapine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 15.58 %
- 30-39: 44.16 %
- 40-49: 7.79 %
- 50-59: 6.49 %
- 60+: 25.97 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neck Pain (27 people, 32.53%)
- Psychotic Disorder (25 people, 30.12%)
- Sedation (23 people, 27.71%)
- Extrapyramidal Disorder (23 people, 27.71%)
- Analgesic Therapy (23 people, 27.71%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Omeprazole (49 people, 59.04%)
- Clonazepam (39 people, 46.99%)
- Lorazepam (37 people, 44.58%)
- Diazepam (33 people, 39.76%)
- Codeine Sulfate (24 people, 28.92%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypoaesthesia (65 people, 78.31%)
- Joint Pain (64 people, 77.11%)
- Breathing Difficulty (60 people, 72.29%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (55 people, 66.27%)
- Weakness (54 people, 65.06%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Tingling and numbness when taking Mirtazapine?
- Check symptoms - is tingling and numbness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsTingling and numbness and drugs with ingredients of mirtazapine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTingling and numbness and Mirtazapine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Mirtazapine has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Mirtazapine 31,488 users)
Tingling and numbness
Tingling and numbness (abnormal sensations that can occur anywhere in your body, but are often felt in your fingers, hands, feet, arms, or legs) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression (latest reports from 7,322 Tingling and numbness patients).
Browse all side effects of Mirtazapinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Tingling and numbnessTingling and numbness
Could your condition cause Tingling and numbnessTingling and numbness
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I take cymbalta. When I lie down, there is a burning sensation from my knees down to the ankles. One leg hurts more than the other. The discomfort makes it hard to sleep. Is there anything that helps?
Hello, About 7 months ago I was diagnosed with "Dystonic RSI", my doctor told me it was a problem in nervous system. My nervous system was sending to many signals to the muscles in my forearms, the ones I use for mouse movement. This first manifested itself as muscle fatigue in my forearms ...
User reviews to the study
I have been off and on percs the last 9 months . No more than three 15's a day .... Developed tingling and numbness about 6 months ago ... Have been off of them 10 days now . How long does this numbness last
Hi people , I've been taking certizine hydrochloride for 7 years daily for itching as I work as a gardener 8 months of the year , however recently I had a bad reaction to doxycycline (antibiotics) and doctor told me to take 2 for a few days instead of just 1 so I started 1 in morning and one in ...